Where were you when the black science man dropped the ultimate truth bomb and Sup Forums was permanently BTFO

Where were you when the black science man dropped the ultimate truth bomb and Sup Forums was permanently BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Antisocial_behavior
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

all fucking niggers must fucking hang

If this were true forensics analysts wouldn't be able to tell a person's race by their skeleton Tyson is a joke in the scientific community as well as life

>says the black man

Compared to real scientists, Tyson is a rank amateur. If he were white, you'd never have heard of him.

>knuckle-dragging Republicans
>says the black man

geez oh man

He didn't actually say this, right? He really called all republicans racist, then said there's no such thing as race?

>Mediocre Astrophysicist
>Having a relevant opinion on epigenetics and evolutionary biology

How many of these can I pick?

What did he mean by this?

look up the warrior gene, specifically the allele frequencies by race, and tell me that race has absolutely nothing to do with violent antisocial-behavior

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Antisocial_behavior

>Of the participants, 59% of Black men, 54% of Chinese men, 56% of Maori men, and 34% of Caucasian men carried the 3R allele, while 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.

2R: violent chimp allele
3R: violent chimp allele

2R/2R, 2R/3R, 3R/3R: ultimate chimp-out genotypes

If there's no such thing as race, then he should be able to say that BLM is a farce and is unneeded. I'd love to watch that shitshow

this guy is a fucking meme scientist, its bovious races exist

Takes 10 seconds to figure out that it's not real, retards. Stop responding to obvious bait

>black physics man
>what is anatomy
>what is psychology
He should stick to physics.

No way is that real.
Not even this guy is such a delusional moron. I've seen him speak. He seems to be fairly rational and avoids controversial subjects, like when Bill (((M))))(((((A)))))((((((H)))))((((((E)))))((((((R))))) baits him about race he simply ignores it.

He's not the kind of guy who would call people racist. He's the kind of guy who would try to appear as the winner putting out a little ZINGER like saying ''I just had to get paperwork to travel imaginary borders to meet members of my own species''. He's that kind of a guy.

There is no such thing as race in much the same way there is no such thing as ugly people.

It's technically true in the most retarded of senses, but is obviously untrue based on common sense.

>theory of evolution discovered when a scientist notices differences in groups of finches from different sides of an island
>people from entirely different continents are exactly the same

It's a colloquial term for subspecies.

Good thing race doesn't exist though. Guess that means I'm not a racist for hating niggers :^)

Neil deGrasse Tyson is a fucking meme. He is a shit tier scientist who liberals use to prove that niggers aren't retarded.

Isn't this the same guy who though bats were blind?

I doubt the veracity of this tweet.

Zero

>there is no such thing as race
>uses the word racist
k den

If this is true, why can't we go a single day - nay, a single minute - without people like "black science man" harping on about their race and black lives matter etc.

>Race don't real you guys, but black lives matter as it do, shieet stay woke

Good, then there is no such thing as "racism" and we don't need affirmative action and other race programs.

>He's that kind of guy

He's a pretentious wanna-be scientist. He makes no meaningful contribution aside from teaching kids that fedora tipping automatically makes better than other people.

Sup Forums shouldn't shun the idea of race being a social construct. I know its wrong and conflicts with the canon here of racial superiority, but it will achieve your goals much better regardless.

>promotes individual responsibility
>promotes individual industry
>stops future blacks from acting superior in the future
>helps put the responsibility of black violence on the shoulders of toxic black culture

Among other things.

>meanwhile all healthcare sciences treat all races differently

what this user said

But we're already well-hung.

>racist republicans
>there is no race
Pick one, black science guy. Can't be racist if there is no race.

this isnt a real tweet right

If there is no such thing as race, than how is it possible for someone to be racist? Checkmate atheists.

>listen here racists
>there's no such thing as race

If race isn't real how can racism be real?

He's an astronomer. His position on biology is irrelevant.

Kasich browses Sup Forums?

>People believing that it's real

>the head of the Hayden planetarium is a joke
No user. You're the joke. You don't get to where he is in life without being based and intelligent as fuck. You just gorgeous BTFO by someone leagues upon leagues smarter than you. Hes more an authority on science than you will ever be. Deal with it.

He's just a public speaker. His entire career is about creating little zingers that are easy to quote and share online.

But does he identify as black?

right so then I cant be racist when I criticize ISLAM

Saged reported called the cops sent 40lb glitter to your home address

A really shitty astronomer. He didn't publish meaningful anything in ages.

Idiots

Why does no one ever do their own research before responding?

He didn't post that. At all.

Ding ding ding.

He is an astrophysicist.

Average doctor would have a much better understanding of human biology then he ever will.

Fake tweet

Here's your reply

Welp if there is no race, then there can be no racism.
I think real life would disagree with Mr. Tyson and his science.

>replying to 'x' /BTFO/ slide shills

You openly support cancer on Sup Forums
sage

just checked his nigger account. if he said this then he deleted it cause its not there anymore
but i really doubt he ever said it

there is no issue with that
you can believe there is no such thing as race while condemning those you believe do believe in such thing as race

>that last tweet
subtle

Just because you're an Astrophysicist, doesn't mean you're an expert on human evolutionary biology

How is that an ultimate truth bomb? You English are really inbred idiots. The guy is an astrophysicists, what does he know about genetics?. Idiot.

True. Fuck Islam. Obviously it's a religion and not a race, and Muslims are just followers of Islam so they aren't a race either.

>knowledge in one area of science = knowledge of all areas in science
>science having "authorities"
Kill yourself
P.S. Tyson is a literal who in the physics community

> more stolen bikes in my garage then stars
Top kek

when will threads like this get fucking banned? holy shit

>Cuck meme scientist gets assmad
Good. I'm glad he's angry. He's a failure and a glorified tour guide.

whenever someone posts a tweet Sup Forums make sure to check that its real before responding
he didn't say tweet this

Thank you for your dump glorious white man

He is an astronomer, not a biologist.

>There are more stolen bikes in my garage than there are stars in the universe.

The mods are deleting threads left and right, so probably soon. I just saw three threads go dark on page 4.

>no such thing as race
>is possible to be a racist

Something doesn't add up

>groups of organisms are separated by geographical barriers such as mountains/rivers/oceans for tens of thousands of years to develop on their own
>for any other species on the planet this would lead to individualization of those separated groups to develop into at least new sub-species
>saying that about humans is unscientific

thats like me turning around a telling the science nog " there is no such thing a stars"
stick to telescopes and chicken wings

What ever you say ''''''''science'''''''' man.

After all, you are the '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''scientist''''''''''''''''''''''''' that has gone to (((college)))

Id ask him to explain that to the BLM people.

To be fair hes kinda right. Were all human, but there are genetic variations. All dogs are dogs yes but there is a difference between a retriver and a pointer. Just as there is a difference between the negroid humam and the caucas human

if you are gonna include orange in the rainbow then you HAVE to include indigo

What a clown. A popularizing mulatto mediocrity built on the Jewish model of aggregating, politicized popularizing mediocrities.

Says the nigger.

The funny part is, this is true. I mean, the races that people think of "white" "black" "asian" are not scientific terms, and anyone with basic knowledge of the world should be able to know that. Some Russians for example have blue eyes and blonde hair. So do some Icelandics. Are they the "same race?" no serious person would argue that. Perhaps similar genes entered their populations from viking conquests, swedish imperialism, etc, but there are bound plenty of genetic differences between the icelandic and russian who look similar.

You can still believe cultures to be superior to others independantly of race, and in fact culture is more important than race in the development of the human mind. I mean, if the West is truly great because of rationality, the scientific process, the enlightenment, capitalism, and christianity, then you must also admit that the historical greatness of europe has nothing to do with race, but the factors that allow man to rise above his humble genetic origins.

The right wing could embrace science and maintain all their political views.... the trouble is that none are smart enough or educated enough, apparently.

So hypothetically eradicate the entire population of humans that have said warrior gene, and "black people" would still exist. That kind of contradicts your assertion if anything. If the trait can't be ascribed to the population of that group absolutely, and that trait also exists in multiple groups, why use that trait as a defining attribute of a race?

>500,000 retweets

holy suck and fuck with chuck and buck our society is damned.

Tell that to a proper anthropologist, forensic scientist, or biologist black science guy.

that doesnt mean anything though. those are correlations. as simple as that

So yea no such thing as race. But species though thats science

So does that mean blacks shouldn't get special treatment?

Scientifically speaking there is no such thing as race?

In most Radiology books it specifies that people of darker skin require more radiation to x-ray, due to bone density. Claiming that race does not exist in science could lead to the failure of an important medical procedure.

What a condescending nigger.

He is a physicist, now a biologist. This is like Richard Dawkins disputing black holes.

No dude, he's a fucking ASTROPHYSICIST. That's like the highest rank of scientist that you can go.

Black Science Guy's audience is mostly white liberals, most of whom have never actually met a black person in real life. Racial liberals who have to interact with black people don't stay that way for long.

I'm from the south originally and I remember in college how we had people from other, more homogeneous, regions of the country. They considered themselves to be liberal and open-minded and enlightened until they actually interacted with black people on a daily basis. They quickly and very quietly confided to anyone who would listen how they were "racist" after their real-life experience.

WHERE. IS. YOUR. PROOF?