HGT 5' 08"

>HGT 5' 08"
*inhales*

5 foot and 0.8 inches? laughing my lil peepee off

in some states it says 5'09" as opposed to saying 5'9", or 5'08" as opposed to 5'8" im pretty sure thats most states, or even all. is Sup Forums just that underage lmao

that's not how numbers work

Wtf are you talking about we’re laughing at the fact that he’s 5’8” and raps about fucking people up

AOTY

Have you heard Scholarman? That's what I'll be puting this up against.

>white boys
Am I supposed to interpret this in some other way than a racial slur?

>1488
Album confirmed racist reactionary

>white boys
>white pussies
>white *bleep*

Fuck Trump and Fuck White People: The Album

Also note that the DMV measures you with socks and shoes on, he's more like 5'6. Most "5'11" people are actually 5'9

Wow and he opens the album with not being attracted to black women. This guy has extremely severe issues.

5'8 is the world average

calm down

Oops I missed another racial slur for white people

>crackers

In the same song he says he's not attracted to black women. I wonder if he's been diagnosed.

He posts on Sup Forums and it's painfully obvious

Everyone measures with shoes and socks on

t. triggered retards

I'm simply reading along with the lyrics. Feel free to join me. It sounds jpeg mafia is the one who's triggered.

fuck off jpegmafia

you're worse than will toledo at Sup Forums shilling

*leaps on your chest and rips your heart out*

>triggered
>retard

Go back to facebook, reddit etc.

DYKJLBHW

>Alt-right
>Sub-Pop
Wut

I mean it's not explicit but its the next line so I think it's fair to infer an intended relation.

go back to triggered retard land

>Fuck Trump
Oops sorry that's an understatement. I meant it's actually a song about assassinating the president of the United States of America.

And now we're on to raping white women. I assume that's what he means. If they're wives of the alt-right of course. Hes not saying all white women. Just the ones who deserve to be raped, right? The ones who asked for it?