Sup Forums makes its own government & laws

>as the dust and gun smoke settled, there sailed on its roof the flag of Sup Forums
>and it became clear to all that their struggle had been lost
>their country was now at the hands of ideological puritans from a fringe internet website
>and thus began the man who had led their struggle:
>"by the power vested in me, I hereby announce the Republic's new government"

>"WE DECLARE AS PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC, MR. DONALD J. TRUMP"

>and he asked his people to continue...

KILL

Gas chambers

No Jews.

If you can't prove it's better than the US Constitution then it's the US Constitution.

GO!

>Each stays with their own kind

>No Jews
everything else will work instelf out

>AS SECRETARY OF STATE, WE DECLARE DR. RON PAUL

>sweden
>2016
>shiggydiggymyniggy

No "Swedish" immigrants

US constitution protects Islam too much with freedom of religion.

Same with kikes.

>AS SECRETARY OF PROPAGANDA AND PUBLIC ENLIGHTENMENT WE DECLARE MR. STEPHEN "SHILLER KILLER" MILLER

>SECRETARY OF RACE RELATIONS SHALL BE MR. BEN GARRISON

Good points. What laws do we need to deal with this.

I think in both cases, for starters, it's a pretty clear felony crime to practice genital mutilation.

Second.

Should atheism be legal?

I can solve this guys
> No religion OR
> Only those who accept Jesus as Gods son.

Look to China's treatment of their western province of uigher muslims.

They force Muslims to sell alcohol on Ramadan, dance during sermons, sing the quran, ect. Basically everything haram.

It is "legal" to be a muslim there, but it is hard to practice.

I'm a fan of laws that place the onus of redress of grievances for those who cause stupid, unnecessary grievance to the judicial system. Seems in keeping with the notion of having speedy trials and due process.

lets get some mandatory military service and reformed public education going.

plus loosen gun laws.

Yeah.

Is there any reason to make differences to the 1st and 2nd Amendment?

Maybe remove the 14th Amendment?

Sounds like a shit country.

But if you're the kind of child molester that is actually a child mutilator who belongs clapped in the slammer by any civilized way of thinking, then that's what needs to be done for the the protection of our children. There's no religious exemption for predatory injury.

Don't have to jack them around like soulless Chinks. Just enforce decent white people laws.

>Is there any reason to make differences to the 1st and 2nd Amendment?

Make them more solidified, remove kebab and bagel protection.

Cut out anchor babies with the 14th amendment too.

>Don't have to jack them around like soulless Chinks. Just enforce decent white people laws.

Complete and efficient deportation then. Permanent ban.

What if we replaced that with mandatory service in any militia, national guard, or the military?

>The wall just got 10 ft taller

If they're not supposed to be here then they have to go. Call it a jobs creation program. Don't even have to be mean to them. God knows I'm not getting a free plane ride anywhere.

Ban the Internet.

Arranged marriages done by parents encouraged.

Farming and other landed professions enshrined as ideal for the masses.

Anyone with an IQ below 100 is disqualified from voting or holding public office.

Actually not an entirely bad idea. Leftists would have to concede that some people are disqualified based on genetics and not nurture.

There's actually already a constitutional amendment, like #25 or something, that lays out the process for the government to establish that the president is not capable of carrying out his duties and needs to be replaced, and how that replacements should happen without the need for immediate elections.

that works aswell, so long as it still involves a bit of training.