Marrying woman from a third world country (a.k.a Mail order brides)

marrying woman from a third world country (a.k.a Mail order brides).

It's a bad idea isn't it?

Actually no

Depends which country

Aussie, I heard that some of you guys get them from thailand or somewhere similar. How does it work out?

just travel there and get one, many middle-aged swedes do it. most seem pretty happy and their mixed kids are surprisingly usually pretty athletic and attractive.

>go to poverty stricken districts
>find poor as fuck thai girl
>take her back to aus
>marry her
>done and done

They'll only love you for your money

it is definitely a bad idea. Why the fuck would you ever think it's a smart idea? They're not going to be your "qt submissive wife", they're going to get their citizenship and leave you

so...just like every other woman alive?

i have 2€ and my gf loves me explain it

Russians and Ukrainians ask for divorce as soon they get their citizenship, at least it's what I heard.

You don't have 0€

That's why you hold off the citizen ship as long as possible while getting kinkier and kinkier in your sexual behaviors until right when it looks like citizenship is finally coming you change your mind and ship her back.

>it is definitely a bad idea. Why the fuck would you ever think it's a smart idea? They're not going to be your "qt submissive wife", they're going to get their citizenship and LOVE you.
ftfy

your right but I was thinking it would be traditional, like an arranged marriage from the past, where it's more of an agreement.

but yeah, I don't want to be used.

no shit

Why would any woman ever want to stay with some beta who literally has to pay money to get a girl from a third world country and has nothing in common with her. they'll obvioulsy just leave as soon as they get citizenship unless you shower them with money in which case they'll only leave when the money ends

Depends on what you're after.

If you're literally paying a woman to marry you, then I'd consider that a bad idea.

If you meet someone who's well-educated and financially stable in their own right who just happens to be from a third-world country, then I don't think that'd be a bad idea.

yes
don't get married at all m8, you can get all the benefits of it without the risk

go to Russia/Ukraine, pretend you're a businessman or something and date the local women, a decent looking Brit can have a dozen girls on the bounce there

to my great surprise, it turns out that women who sell themselves on the internet are not most trustworthy

Fascinating, can I see the research please?

i would have though that spending $3000 USD to buy a woman would have went much further.

>Russians and Ukrainians ask for divorce as soon they get their citizenship, at least it's what I heard.
No. i know one whore what married with one stupid guy from Alaska. She made baby for him and now fucking him as she wish because american law so american.

Go on.