Holy fucking shit

This is life-changing. This album makes me feel like I'm a little kid again and I'm on a beach with my family. There's no sense of time or order. No worries or stresses. All I know is to have fun and be free. I play with the sand and feel the grains fall beneath my hands. It's soft, it's safe. The sound of this music is pure ethereal bliss. It's that forest down the road in your neighborhood by the lake where you can walk through while wearing headphones and get lost in your own thoughts of wonder and love. This is the sound of pure human emotion. The sound of innocence and tranquility. It's the sound of my high school crush. The walls of sound are not any ordinary distortion, they are purely utter contentment and resourcefulness. Souvlaki is not just music, but an art piece. This will be remembered for generations. It is perfection and beauty.

Is this a pasta?

actually that album is bad

cringe, it's just music. Yeah it's good but this is embarrassing. Why is it always shoegaze and post-rock that inspire responses like this?

shoegaze has an amazing atmosphere and it gives you that nostalgia.

No these are my original thoughts. Do not judge me, it is a simple art piece and it changed my life. Open your mind.

Listen again, friend. You're missing the point.

What? It's truth. The music spoke to me. It is purely blithe.

baby's first dream pop album

You're thinking of Loveless.

Exactly, thanks for getting it and not just being an edgy contarian. Only some get this music, you likely have to either be an intellectual or depressed I think. Normies who only listen to surface level pop-crap would not understand how beautiful this is.

It's definitely pasta, even if freshly cooked, this is pasta

>blithe

Whatever you say, man. I still think you're trying too hard.

nah Loveless is more Shoegaze than Dream Pop

trying too hard to do what?

It's so obvious that you're cringing at something youre afraid to feel lol

I love souvlaki too, makes me feel nostalgic, but not really happy I guess

If you havent already you should listen to the Cocteau Twins, For Phoebe is my personal favorite.

mmm... it has a lot of crying material...

fuck slowdive are play right now 1hr away from where i am i fucking wish i was there

Souvlaki = The patrician version of Loveless

While we're being cheesy and cringy, I smoked weed to this once and I just laid in bed and closed my eyes, and felt like I was floating through space. I fucking love this album.

DUDE

OP here. Whenever I smoke marijuana and listen to Souvlaki it's like I'm teleported to an entirely new world. It's like I enter the void and am in the galaxy, travelling through portals and into different dimensions. It's like I am simply not there but there. I lose all sense of self. I only hear the ethereal bliss of the moans and walls of sound from Souvlaki. It's the happiest I've ever been. It's like the first kiss when you're 12 at the school dance and your favorite song comes on. The feeling is perfection.

this is backwards

Listen to heaven or las Vegas.. It's way better

Yeah... no
That's not even the best Cocteau Twins album

which one is

victorialand

Damn, life must be easy for you

Head over Heels