Islam facts thread

FACT: its scientifically proven that its IMPOSSIBLE to remain an islamophobe AFTER reading the quran and studying it.

noticed that all of the islam haters also happen to know SHIT about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LRe05
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eruv?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FACT: literally NOONE has ever complained about Islam after ISIS beheaded them

but islamophobes won't tell you that, will they?

FUK MUSLIM

You're not fooling anybody and you're still not welcome here.

>FUK MUSLIM

Fact!

What's the punishment for apostasy?

What were the ages of Muhammad's wives?

What is a jizya?

I don't get how I create a thread about the compatibility of nationalism with libertarianism in order to discuss its merits, its union and other possible options and the thread gets archived but these shit tier bait threads still exist.

Do not tolerate Islam apologists.
Remember to sage folks

FACT: OP is the biggest faggot ever to post on Sup Forums. But he won't tell you that

I did the same not too long ago.

I just got 1 person calling me faggot, and 3 others saying no, instead of discussing the overlap between the two ideologies, and how to effectively defend liberties while maintaining a nationalist country.

Hijack thread?

I'll start, how will taxes work? Infrastructure? Healthcare?

Fact: Just like a significant percentage of Christians has never read the Bible, a significant percantage of Muslims has never read the Qu'ran. Thus they are unaware that their dear prophet was a childfucker, that extermination of non-believers is encouraged or that women are considered trash.

Thus, while a lot of Muslims claim that ISIS do not represent Islam, it is ironic, since ISIS follows Islamic readings word by word. Thus I think it's fair to say that moderate Muslims are the ones who are not true to their religion, while ISIS is the closest you can get to original Islam.

Why don't they learn about Jesus instead? Holy fuck this anti Christian Kosher agenda is really starting to piss me off.

Also, libertarians consider protectionism, in the sense of protecting national workers agaisnt immigrants immoral. How do you deal with that? the fact that libertarians shill so hard for globalists just pisses me off. I know free markets are the key to prosperity but how would that work? I ahve more questions thn answers..

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Obviously liberty and protections only extend to citizens of the nation.

That's where the nationalism comes in.

Nationalism is far more effective with a homogenous culture, and those who wish to immigrate must fully adopt local culture. Any culture that is ideologically oppressive (death to apostates, etc.) Will not be allowed entry.

This is easier to do than banning ideologies, because you can ban entry by country. Only political asylum seekers would be recognized, but they must be fully vetted, and their beliefs must coincide with the culture of the nation they are immigrating to.

archive.is/LRe05

Islam is the true religion of peace, how dare christcucks slander islam with the BLOOD on the hands of your followers over history. The Islamic genocide you call 'the crusades' being the best example.

Christcucks = bloodthirsty animals
Islam = responsible for the vast majority of the worlds invention in maths and science.

Woops, forgot to explain that countries who support such dangerous ideologies have a majority who supports them. (Saudi, Afghanistan, etc.)

It's exactl that, the existence of a state that sends libertarians into full baby mode. They'll just say 'but the free trade and the entry of immigrants makes goods cheaper' then they always resort to saying that regulating morality can't exist and that nationalists are as bad as communists. It's bullshit. BTW, yes you're right about the assimilation part, but how would we ensure that the nationalist government doesn't become poisoned by the ideas and doctrines of the left? I honestly believe that if every country on earth were to dedicate itself to a firm docrtine of nationalism and free markets, there wouldn't be any senseless immigration due to love of country, and general prosperity levels.

an open mind is like a fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded

Stop looking at the past and focus on the present.

Presently, Islamic countries have devolved into shit, objectively, while on the whole, Christian nations have adapted with the times and became prosperous.

What's the penalty for apostates?

How old were Muhammad's wives when he married (and consummated)?

That's why nobody can fully side with libertarians.

Personally, I'm extremely libertarian when it comes to individual rights, and local laws, while the federal government should be nationalist.

A purely constitutional government (US constitution) would alleviate a lot of concerns libertarians have, along with allowing the federal government enough freedom to enact nationalist policies.

One thing I'd change is that donations to candidates and superpacs will be taxed by 75% if the donations come from out of country, foreign nationals, or corporations.

That revenue will be spent on infrastructure, or any necessity the government must provide and private companies will be hired to do the work.

Another problem is taxes. There will always be a tax, the problem is how much to tax, and how to spend it. Obviously there will be less taxes in a libertarian society, so massive cuts must be made.

I agree. Perhaps the tax burden and implementation could be decided for example, if modern countries were to divide into locally governed city states, i.e Venice, or closer to modern day Switzerland. The city states of curse would STILL belong to the nation and together would make up the nation, and in times of crisis will unite, but I think by decentralizing it this way there could be more prosperity and the whole fiscal and bloated government problems could be reduced in a significant level. Plus, the allegiance of the city states and their cultures will still belong to and be centered around loyalty to the nation, flag, history and way of life

1st amendment should be untouched. Your right to free speech ends at threats of violence, or extreme cases of harassment.

Libel and slander must be proven in a court of law, as it has been for the most part.

2nd amendment speaks for itself. Citizens only. If you dId your time in prison, you get your rights back as long as you are not on probation, or deemed a higher risk based on previous convictions.

Example: first time offender, time served, rights back after probation.
Second time offender, same thing, except longer probation periods. And so on.

Completely open up the machine gun registry. As the law stands now, all registered mgs usually require fingerprinting unless a trust was used (this has been changed recently, all must be fingerprinted) I think this is fair. Full auto is only good for suppression and getting a boner at the range anyway.

Completely repeal NFA laws. You shouldn't get 10 years for putting a stock on a pistol. A shoestring is not a machine gun. Criminals will use whatever gun they want in a crime, but civilians are limited to how they can defend themselves.

I would draw the line at destructive devices. Explosives, and explosive ammunition (not tracers or incindiary rounds) must go through the regular NFA process. I would advocate a mandatory class on explosive munitions handling, but that creeps into common sense territory.

Allow programs for civilians to buy older or outdated small arms from the government. The civilian marksmanship program is wildly successful in this aspect, as it requires NRA instructors to sign off for you, however, you are limited to purchasing old garands. Keep the same program, but allow all outdated small arms to be sold. Requiring NRA instructors can stay mandatory, because it is a privilege to buy small arms directly from the US, rather than a local store, and ultimately the US would be responsible for any negligence.

>everyone is equal and capable of rational decisions
>60 iq gorillas in Africa only needs the free market
This is why libertarianism is a meme as bad as communism.

I like this, however having a strong military would be necessary for the security of a free state if it is threatened by another nation. On the other hand, a libertarian nationalist country would lean towards military isolationism and would not require a large military.

I'm torn between staying out of everyone's business and focusing on your own nations growth, and having the biggest stick in the neighborhood.

Have you actually read the Quran from start to finish?

> Comic Sans

>1 post by this id

Discriminate based on IQ. There's no need for dumb labor monkeys when unemployment exists.

With proper vetting, I can see h1b visas working better. And by vetting I mean ensuring the ideologies are in line with the nation, and the education they received in order to qualify for the visa was legit.

Doesn't matter, hijacked by libertarian nationalist discussion.

Reading the Quran is the exact reason that I am an islamophobe

The problem isnt the quaran.

The problem is muslims.

notice how nobody who hates islam is a muslim? really makes you think

I've read the Quran twice actually and my ancestors were Muslim. I can confirm it's shit.

>Learn about the Prophet Muhammad
>Learn that he was a slave owning pedophile who chopped the hands of thieves and murdered anyone who insulted him

I'm no longer ignorant.

Hmm I guess I'm a #Islammissle now

Did you ? if not shut the fuck up you leftard scum

I read the quran and studied it, I'm still an islamaphobe.

>read the whole Quran back to back
>still hate sandshits
>eat bacon and enjoy a whisky

Guess I must be one of those Impervious to indoctrination super minds. Was a pretty shite story overall. Like an edgy diary. Whine whine whine muh infidels, oh look I'm nice now. I'm totally not Mohammed the prick I was before.

PUT ON A HIJAB YOU WHORE

I learned that Muhammad was a pedophile and decided that he doesnt get to tell me what to do.

FACT: its scientifically proven that its IMPOSSIBLE to remain antisemitic AFTER reading the Kabbalah and studying it.

noticed that all of the zohar haters also happen to know SHIT about it?

There's a bunch of ex muslims who are some of the most hostile to it, many of them intellectuals. Interestingly enough many critics of Islam are more knowledgeable on the Quran, Islamic history and what it actually entails than the average muslim which is exactly why they hate it.

Hell, this is how islamic radicalization works and why it works. Because the average muslim knows jack shit about the Quran and how they're supposed to act. The so called extremists, who are simply consequent muslims come in and start spreading the knowledge thus radicalizing the group and turning them against their host nations.

People who read the Quran and become Muslim are just as bad as people who read nietzsche and become faggy nihilists.

They both miss the point, and let popular culture associated with it determine their beliefs, instead of letting the scripture or writing speak for itself.

>bare arms
>uncovered hair
>jewelry
Pretty fucking haram, desu.

>AFTER reading the quran and studying it.

That is true - I learned that as a Christian I still have a chance of salvation whereas anyone within Western Civilization who embraced atheism needs to be exterminated so that they wouldn't have to wait too long for their final judgement and inevitable final punishment.

I have read the entire qu'ran 2x (annotated and vanilla Arabic-to-English versions) and I don't really have any more respect for the religion then I did when I first began to try to understand it.

I don't know if you'd count me as an Islamophobe though, as I recognize that radical sects have been stoked by western powers all throughout the cold war. Both as a pressure valve for their proxies, and to foster ideology that makes them very resistant to communist influence, as well as making the population pliable under authoritarian (economically at the very least) leadership even when exercising genuine democracy.

I see them more as puppets with broken strings then I see them as being a force unto themselves. because they're really not, that's why they must resort to terrorism. Tactics which by the way, the west has taught them, such as when the USA taught the Mujahideen in Afghanistan specifically how to wage a war of terror against a superpower.

Even the first modern terrorists were not muslims, they were Israelis, who served as an example, and whose terrorist actions acted as a regional benchmark for defending and promoting one's position towards monolithic forces.

Reading the Qu'ran did not make me hate Islam either. It was basically exactly what I had expected it to be. As far as the Qu'ran being literature goes, I actually do think that it's a very good book and I do plan to learn Arabic and I will read it again at some point.

But it revealed no divinity to me, it taught me nothing about myself or about any god or gods. Neither the ignorance nor the wisdom contained within the writings of the Qu'ran surprised me in any fundamental way.

Although I was quite surprised to see such a comprehensive understanding of causes of back pain, such as the recommendations for when and how to wear and construct footwear.

I disagree.

According to the Quran, the extremists are the ones who don't kill apostates and don't throw gays off of rooftops.

And a potato nigger

Well, they are extremist in terms of being extreme liberal. Because they really SHOULD be doing these things.

Why are shills and shitposters using a polish proxy these days?
It doesn't work because real Poles are good posters

(OP)

OP image girl have
>bare arms, uncovered hair and jewelry

Pretty fucking haram (forbidden sin in Islam) desu.

77737764's image is Halal (approved by Islam) desu

The most "islamophobic" guy I knew was an ex-muslim, I would say he knew the Qur'an well enough.

Ah, I was going from the context of Scripture, making them moderates.

In terms of society, they are extremist.

Maybe I should have said radical. Either way, you get the point.

>There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who do not immediately check the number of posts by OP's ID

Kabbalah is make believe jew magic garbage.

So is the talmud. Never have I witnessed such a fuckery of religious rules in order to out jew god.

>Torah says don't work on the Sabbath unless you're in your own home.
>hang a wire around an entire city to pretend the city is your home.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eruv?wprov=sfla1

They take the spirit of their religious laws and shit all over them.

False!

After reading the koran my hatred of islam and rage against all muslims increased to homicidal levels.

I'll be waiting for you Achmed.

It's IMPOSSIBLE to trust a muslim AFTER reading the quran and studying it.

Noticed that a significant amount of islam haters have read the quran.

>Poland
No, no. I refuse to believe it.
Even Warsaw has fallen.

F

at least you're not Swedish

That's why niggers need nationalism for the free market part to work: for them not to chimp out and kill each other like savages, they should have a common allegiance to their own flag, language and culture. Include free market policies and then u won't have so many shit tier niggers immigrating to other countries. Everybody wins.

Absolutely. With a growing need for infrastructure in African nations that become nationalist, all the poor idiots will work as laborers to build a better country for their children.

The problem is leading these people without catering to their baser instincts to subjugate and disenfranchise. After watching empire of dust, the economic nightmare of Zimbabwe, and the recent rioting in south Africa I don't think they can do it themselves.

Correction, I am not an Islamophobe, I just disagree with Islamic radicals...Am I a Christanophopbe for disagreeing with Christian radicals? If yes, then whatever.

Islam fact:

All muslims should die.

I'd be content with having them stay in their own countries.

Nationalism might be good for them.

Perhaps the biggest thing that keeps me from respecting Islam as legitimate religion is its inherent pedophilia. Mohammad married and fucked a little girl, possibly more, yet is praised as the "perfect man" each Muslim should aspire to be. On top of that, there's also a multitude other reasons why I reject this politicized death cult.

I know Jesus can get a bit cucky sometimes, but the teachings of Christ are the only ones I can really follow.

>I still have a chance of salvation whereas anyone within Western Civilization who embraced atheism needs to be exterminated so that they wouldn't have to wait too long for their final judgement and inevitable final punishment.

>Im a fanatic manchild who believes in the good good man in the clouds and the evil evil man underground, are judging my every action
:^)

Example: iran, pre ayatollah.

>le if you don't agree with me you aren't smart meme.

>when you realize it's just another (((1 post by this ID))) OP

I know you have one post too, user, but it doesn't apply to you, only OPs

How the fuck is reading a fucking book going to redeem an organisation which is famous for being a bunch of goat fucking savages?

It's a fucking book. Some cunt with an agenda wrote it. Sure is an impartial source.

>Im a fanatic manchild who believes in the good good man in the clouds and the evil evil man underground, are judging my every action

It IS kind of relevant when the fastest growing religion raises scores of people who consider it their duty to kill everyone who rejected the teachings of Torah/New Testament/Quran. :^)

>goat fucking savages
That's a meme.
Why fuck goats when you can fuck JB?

>that flag
>that post

Please tell me you're US military making jokes.

I take amusement in your confusion.

Maybe fucking kids is why they grow up to be so fucked in the head.

At least a goat can't build an IED.

Do the right thing and bang a goat instead. Although I hear they are partial to donkeys as well.

Hell, you could even move to Canada and fuck animals, they just legalized it.

>pro islam thread
>poland

You forgot to change the proxy

>goat can't build an IED
TOPKEK

How many islamic countries have dea5h penalties for homosexuality again?

I read that as daesh penalties.

Kek.

Also, most of them. While the state may not have laws regarding it, the people will often enact "justice" upon them with no repercussions.

How dare you use our flag for your disgusting shilling? Any sane person would see Muhamad was a cult leader

funny, The more I learned about Islam, them more I hated it.

Fuck off, Achmed

>mfw I was an ignorant "it's a minority" person until I learned about it in depth

>reading the Koran

I've read it, as much as I could stomach, so whats the big deal about reading it? Its not like if you read a single book you are instantly converted to Islam. You read it to learn about your enemy.

>grown ups still reading fairy tales

You theists crack me up

I know thus is bait, but I've read the Quran and several other Islamic texts. Reading the books actually red pilled me on Islam and made me into the "Islamophobe" I am today.

Cool taqiyya.

It'll totally work...

>playing music
haram as fuck

>Reading is believing

I refuse to believe in the concept of a singular god. You should encourage reading it to study your enemy so you can further hating without hypocrisy. Knowledge is power, right? Why devoide yourself of the one weapon you need in your arsenal to prove yourself right?

I gave Islam the benefit of the doubt.

Then I read the Quran, and became familiar with the hadith and Islamic jurisprudence.

I now hate Islam with a firey passion.

How many people did Muhammad personally behead, according to Islamic scholars?

How many people did Jesus behead, according to Biblical scholars?

Do you think the fact that Muhammad beheaded HUNDREDS of people, and Jesus Christ beheaded ZERO, has anything at all to do with the fact that there's no Christian ISIS which goes around beheading people in the name of God??

>not being islamic
>not putting infidels to the sword
>2016