twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is Baldcelona, dare I say it, finished?

kys spic

what part of Spain do you live in m8?

>day 1
>madrid and barca already first and second

Day 1

>Bayern wins the bundes

>Ramos is the historical leader in red cards too despite having as much ref protection as Sanchís and Morientes
How do we stop the muslim menace?

but dortmund is first

>First match: 1 penalty and 1 red card. Barcelona more than a year without a penalty.

Too much refball.

the best part is ramos should have gotten a red for another action but the ref allowed him to continue lmao

Ramos was headed by a Depor player in the face. He didn't get a red card neither

so ramos deserved a red exactly like I said, thanks

It should be a red card for Ramos and a red card for the Depor player. Instead yellow card for both, and later a imaginary yellow card for Ramos. So Depor refball.

The Depor played did that seconds before. Of course the ref didn't give just him a red card, Manuela, it would have been too obvious. GitaRamos is a retard so he still managed to get a red, lol

The second yellow card for Ramos was invented by the ref.

So were all of Madrid CLs, and you don't see me complain
youtube.com/watch?v=OlGmkNbWoUY

youtube.com/watch?v=g1nFgCVeWQE

So i was right, the second yellow card was invented by the ref. Thanks.

Of course it was, because Ramos should had been booked out for aggression before he forced yet another yellow card
youtube.com/watch?v=QHN3sMBErs4

Only one league match and uefalona retards already this mad. It's going to be a nice season

Depor and Real Madrid should have ended the match with ten men in the pitch. Only Ramos was red carded. Ok.

In the minute 92? Oh, such a great injustice for the Allah team! Madrid got to expend less effort, Ramos was still forgiven and won't be sanctionated, will probably get the second card removed and what's more important, the ref's will to protect the Mu$$$$lim players was made obviou$$$. Thankfully even a retard like the manlet Flopper has more manipulation prowress than you, Manuela

youtube.com/watch?v=2ThdqRef61M
youtube.com/watch?v=KSbaM_-k7L4
youtube.com/watch?v=ILX4oNvrUHg

He won´t play against Valencia, like Cristiano.

Ya no saben como ayudar al Madrid.

Ahí pasa algo

Almost two years without a penalty. At least say thanks jordi.

Thanks for the laughs, Juliana