9/11 is about to happen

>9/11 is about to happen
>Youre seated on a Sep 11 airplane
>Terrorists have hijacked it.
>You and mark Wahlberg are the only young and strong men there.
>"Psst" Mark Wahlberg whispers from behind you. the terrorist is moving up and down the aisle with machine guns. "You look pretty strong user."
>"What's you thinking mark?"
>"Shh, hes coming." The terrorist rushes by screaming in arabic. As soon as hes out of sight, Mark Wahlberg leans in. "Yo when he comes down to aisle again, just fucking tackle him, I'll get him from behind alright? i'll get his gun and just start shooting
>"W-why don't we just wait it out? They might be negotiating for money. They could land."
>"Yo, look at their faces, dude. These fuckers have no intention of landing this plane."
>"We'll fucking die man, they'll steer the plane into the ground."
>"Dude we're not going to survive," Mark Wahlberg tells you. "This is it, we can go out like little bitches, or fight for our country. Right now we're America. They brought the war to us. We gotta go out like heroes, alright? Cmon lets take these fuckers down. I'm not about to let some haji take down our American government. Here they come, just go for it, I got your back."

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepoliticalinsider.com/bombshell-new-york-times-reports-wmds-found-iraq/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

crash into the world trade center

your english is shit.

This, they would never see it coming

let Mark wahlberg sacrifice himself stopping them.

Sort of start to get up but then the terrorist guy sees me and yells something and I panic and quickly sit back down

so the hijackers were all from Saudi Arabia, but we invaded Afghanistan... and later we find out there were no WMDs... um ok

crash the plane into hanoi

I help him, we kill the Arabs, than we round up all the vietnam fucking shits and kill them. Then we crash the plane in saigon

>Right now we're America. They brought the war to us.
this is what americucks actually believe

only yes because its mark

9/11 terrorists didn't have guns. They had box cutters. They got btfo over Virginia by a group of passengers using like, coffee pots and shit.

>Sep 11 airplane
>machine guns

>and later we find out there were no WMDs
That was Iraq
Afghanistan was because they believed Osama was being protected by the Taliban, who are in Afghanistan.

Osama wasnt even the guy in charge and we also find out he was working with Central Intelligence and using American and Mossad money to fund training of more mercenaries.

Why do people think real life marky mark is hard?
What are his credentials other than beating up up an elderly Vietnamese guy?

>Blow up the door
>tell everyone to use the leather of the seats as parachutes and oxigen masks to not die of hypothermia while falling to the ground
>call 911 so they can set the trampolines in place
>defeat villains
>?
>profit

I bravely grab the terrorists' and jump out of the plane. Effectively saving New york city, and the passengers of the plane.(And Mark)

This is the correct answer, what an hero.

>we also find out he was working with Central Intelligence and using American and Mossad money to fund training of more mercenaries.
Do you mean against the Russians? Because that wasn't a secret.

That was like 30 years ago fampai

I single handily kill every terrorist aboard then crash the plane into the other plane before it can crash into the world trade center. I am a hero for preventing Ww3.

FPBP

why didn't I think of that.

But we did find WMDs in Iraq. It just got so glossed over by the media, it was like it never happened.

>so, uh, they found some wmds. but they were kinda old. so y'know, fuck bush still.

thepoliticalinsider.com/bombshell-new-york-times-reports-wmds-found-iraq/

I wish I was brave like you guys :****(

>What are his credentials other than beating up up an elderly Vietnamese guy?
He's got good vibrations

Too bad.

Holy fuck thats genius.

there are no WMD in Iraq that's all made up. The supposed yellow cake uranium, meeting in Prague, and the "portable bomb making facility" (wtf seriously?) it's all propaganda

But we know he had them from before. The Halabja chemical attack wasn't just propaganda.

so what though?

I'd have tackled the terrorists, landed the plane and impregnated the stewardesses before Marky Mark had even stopped speaking.

I'd allow him to play me in the movie though.