6ix9ine is way better than Lil Pump
t. backpacker

youtube.com/watch?v=-noILtyBoLI

this reminded me of "Are You Experienced", I'm glad

NIGGAS IFFY UH

>fucks a 13 year old and puts the footage of it online
>avoids jail
BASED

I hated him at first and now I unironically like him.

He has to switch up his flow and content, though. He raps about nothing but shooting people.

I live in New York and I want to run into him so bad

this guy is unironically 10x better than lil pump and his cohort of mumble rapping faggots

6ix9ine and zillakami have actual raw intensity and frenetic energy to their songs. the videos are well shot too.

lil pump is legitimately terrible, but yeah 6ix9ine has a lot of energy. He's not my favorite, but Gummo and Kooda really hype me up.

Yokai is so good
>tfw zilla and 69 will never do another song together

its a shame, because they really complimented each other well and bought out some actually unique sounding stuff

Hellsing Station and Yokai are both awesome songs, and that other one they did that 69 cut zilla out of completely

>puts the footage of it online
[citation needed]

He's a lot of fun to see live

When the mods ban the people shilling this subhuman.

anything is better than pump

butthurt alt right fag

People are actually acting like Designer is a good song. Either they're retarded, or the bar was set so low with his other songs.

And side note, 6ix9ine actually blew up in Czech Republic/Slovakia before he did in the US, it's funny to imagine a bunch of Eastern Europeans jamming out to his songs

i'm not gonna listen to that song to know it's shit
i'm really confused as to why he blew up

Pump? That's a great question, he has no redeeming qualities. And he seems like a total fag in his interviews, not like an actual street dude but like one of those kids who tries to hard to act cool in high school.

Because rap music these days is basically just background music for middle-class white kids to take drugs to and the most aggressive, image-intensive, authentic seeming music is the most desireable because the entire point is to feel hard.

but lil pump projects an image that is anything but hard and agressive

hes comes off as mumbling, low energy corny high schooler whos stupid as fuck and addicted to drugs

youtube.com/watch?v=ax7AcLcoUdQ

>hes comes off as mumbling, low energy corny high schooler whos stupid as fuck and addicted to drugs
That's exactly what middle-class white kids think is hard and aggressive.

idk why he's acting hard, noone buys it

Irony

if y'all want something refreshing go listen to syringe
m.youtube.com/watch?v=K5K8BnVdKfs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=K-eUs01eDDM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5_exjbyPjt0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VrZsd5_Vm5c
the outro on the last one is beyond insane

>corny high schooler

you summed it up perfectly. his lyrics are pretty corny too.

"spanish bitches butt naked and they twerkin on the stove"

Like who the fuck twerks on a stove

What is Lil Pump's fan base? Corny high school aged Latinos?

how dare you disrespect us latinos like that

If they aren't listening to The Doors and Cypress Hill, I'm disappointed in my broders.

Latinos will support any corny Latino rapper.
I like both, but I don't think young kids of any race really listen to those artists.

How's this guy called again?

I'm too old (but not old enough to have kids in school) to know what HS kids of any kind listen to now, but that's what we liked when I was a teenager.
A mix of old pop our parents liked, some indie rock, metal, and not really that much hip hop 2bh other than the usual back then.

lil rape charge