Flowchart Thread

Fresh OC edition
post em and post your best

anyone got a musique concrete chart?

rip thread

not a flowchart tho

Here is one I made recently for my fav band.

this works too, thanks

Is Fueled by Ramen the worst label of all time?

I would think so, every band that has signed with them that had any talent has had it sucked out of them after signing with them. Heck even twenty one pilots were alright back in the day, now look at them. God I hate FBR

>Ramen
i bet this label is run by soyboys

Why don't you just kill yourself? (To get into Death, I mean haha ;))

Better than the all the more commonly posted ones that act like Spirit is some impossibly difficult noise album

>no burzum/filosofem
made by a pleb

Shoo Varg

>how do I get into anco?

kill yourself or listen to something less awful

Anyone got something for hardcore punk? and post hardcore punk?

For example i liked All we love we leave behind, which ive been told is converges more accessable albums.

And for post i guess la dispute and touche, kind of lost since post hardcore punk is used so vaguely.

why would anyone do this

just listen to the albums in order

This.
I see these pictures and I think it's like a pointless board game.

They are for people who have not listened much to the artist and want to give them a try.

The artists first album, or first few albums, might not be very good and so listener would give up on them before get to the good stuff.

Why do I have to even explain this?

The ones for individual artists are silly.
The ones for "getting into a genre" can be helpful

if you can get past the EARRAPE first track it isn't really

Anyone have the Devo charts? they're no longer hosted on the blog. In return I'll dump a few coil, nick cave, and current 93 charts.

This chart kinda sucks and could definitely be reimagined to me much better, but it's still kinda fun.

unfamiliar, what makes them so shit?

Any post-rock chart without Red Sparowes makes me sad

Upvoted!

Anyone have a chart for Proto-Punk/Metal related stuff?

arent ghostbath a fucking meme?
i mean they are just a worse version of deafheaven

>no GLACIATION
delete this shit

>No Burzum
>Hvis Lyset Tar Oss right there

I don't have a chart but converge is a metallic hardcore band, whereas post hardcore is somewhat applicable but not all the same.

Generally if you want to get into hardcore you should listen to the classic bands, some of best riffs ever written really. Black Flag, Circlejerk, etc

Post Hardcore Punk I'd look to Fugazi's albums of course and generally related artists. I entered the scene through D.C. Hardcore and Revolution Summer era stuff. So that's where it all comes back for me. It seems very un-Punk but rateyourmusic is great.

More: Butthole Surfers, Integrity, SOA, Faith/Void

so you only get to Ulver - Bergtatt
if you like vikings : /

Thanks for this!