THE BREXIT ISSUE - A SUGGESTION

Is any other Sup Forums oldfag getting very annoyed and depressed by the current hourly-reposted threads by 15-year-old British kids psyching themselves up for a completely delusional Brexit victory on Thursday?

Before the "shill! shill!" idiocy starts again, let me state that I was hoping for Brexit as passionately as any of you. But at this point it is 100% clear to anyone with even a modicum of political savvy that it isn't going to happen - indeed, that Thursday is going to bring a massive victory for the globalists.

The Jo Cox / Thomas Mair psych-op has been the most ruthless and most perfectly executed operation the globalists have pulled off in years. There is just no way that the groundswell for Brexit - which was indeed a very powerful one a week ago - is going to survive it. A vote for Brexit is now, in the minds of at least the female half of the British electorate, a vote for mother-stabbing. I can predict the result of Thursday's referendum right now: 80/20 (at best) in favour of "Remain".

What Sup Forums needs to do now is get it clear in our collective mind that this WAS a false-flag psych-op, and a successful one, and that the globalists have won this battle. What we MUSTN'T do is run into Thursday's referendum spewing nonsense about victory because this will only lead, when we are crushed, to our being discredited and demoralized.

The 15-year-old chav political illiterates starting Brexit thread after thread are already making the board look stupid. Their threads consist just of posting and reposting poll results that have no relevance any more because they were taken before Thomas Mair said he killed Jo Cox "for British freedom", which has changed EVERYTHING.

We need to retreat, analyze and consolidate now and prepare for a battle we can win. Brexit-frothing threads should be, for strategic reasons, immediately deleted.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3648446/Don-t-let-man-s-sacrifice-vain-Swastika-covered-vote-Leave-activist-shocking-support-Jo-Cox-s-alleged-killer-calls-MP-s-death-unfortunate-says-shouldn-t-stop-Britons-voting-out.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

>Using the classico "inb4 "shill!"" technique
Nice try Schlomo, you aren't fooling anyone

Get back to your ignorant posting of last week's poll results, kid.

It's game over. The globalists have won, they were always going to.

The most obvious demotivation shill of all time

SAGE

One shill post off for your daily packet of ramen noodles. Just get a job, kiddo. Brits are relevant, deal with it.

Stop being a pessimistic faggot and have some hope

Nope.

>ITS OVER BREXIT IS FINISHED ALLAH COMMANDS IT
Calm down Pierre deShill LeMohammed

You see, this is sort of what I mean.
If these sad little monosyllabic poo-slingers are all that is left of the Brexit movement on /po/, then would we not do better to acknowledge that it is over?

Unless you're some sort of time traveller or fortune teller, denying the probablity of something to happen before it even happened is an ideology that losers have. Even if the chances are incredibly small, which they aren't if you actually spent time to research the past polls and the bookies odds before looking like a complete fool on the internet.

From reading your half-arsed post I can tell that you aren't really trying to spread """""wisdom"""" for our so called """""batttle"""" you are posting this out of sheer jealousy because you're bootytickled that there aren't any threads for your pile of cow doodoo country that's so called 'France'.

So before you try and post your inflammatory response make sure you are living IN the country where the referendum is actually held.

Frogs really are the worst of posters.

You're wrong.

People who can so easily be swayed very rarely bother turning out to vote. Voting requires effort and time. Older people realise the importance. Very old people have the time and also realise it's important. Young people don't tend to have the time or effort to register to vote never mind actually give up their time to vote. I personally think LEAVE will win by a significant margin.

I agree the vote would be different if you could use an app on your phone to vote and didn't need to be registered to vote. Then the muh feel army would be dangerous.

>People who can so easily be swayed very rarely bother turning out to vote

Women

I didn't want to say it directly.

FROGGIE .. CUNT !!!!

Top shill. I bet you Hillshill on Sup Forums when you arent here

> frog
> not a shill
> stay with eu
> lets examine other things
> gr8 b8
> saged

Take the vote away from women. They're obviously incapable of it

OP does have a point - even the Daily Mail is linking Nazis to Brexit.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3648446/Don-t-let-man-s-sacrifice-vain-Swastika-covered-vote-Leave-activist-shocking-support-Jo-Cox-s-alleged-killer-calls-MP-s-death-unfortunate-says-shouldn-t-stop-Britons-voting-out.html

Fucking evil nazis!
Hardly even people

Interesting demoralizing shill OP. Thanks for the sample. I'll pick it up, frog. If that is what you even are.