There are people right now who don't realize trump's playing 3d chess

>there are people right now who don't realize trump's playing 3d chess

The worst thing about this is gonna be all those smug deluded conservakek #cruzmissile scum that will go around with a shit eating grin on their face after voting for Gary Johnson while legitimately believing that el Rato would have stood a chance against Hillary.

He couldn't have done much worse.

I am now a #shill4hill

Trump's lost voters aren't going to Hillary though. They're supporting Gary Johnson as a kind of protest vote. But most likely, in November, they'll realize that Gary Johnson has no chance and go for Trump to deny Hillary.

>implying
If you remove villager polls Luke the Reuters and Bloomberg ones, Hillary and Trump are statistically tied.

Why the dip? What did Trump do? Was it all the Obama bashing?

He's only pretending to be losing. He'll start winning soon enough... right?

Let's take this idea one step further and just completely ignore every poll in which Trump is behind.

It's June. Poll numbers from battle ground states only matter.

>t-t-t-they don't matter

okay

>national polls from months before the election matter

if you say you say retard

how do they matter?
as far as i know, they only indicate voter preference, and the vote (which is months away) is what actually matters

Trump is playing 5D chess on Lobachevsky hyperbolic manifold while Hillary is playing checkers

True. His numbers are so low right now that the only option from here on out is recovery.

He is like a saiyan

Reagan was below Carter at this point in the polls

Does he seriously believe vaccines cause autism? What the fuck?

no
also false equivalency fallacy

>plot looks like a penis jizzing
MEME
MAGIC

It is a sign from KEK, all is going according to his will.

In 5 years. The Trumpfags here will all be #cruzmissiles. This time seriously. They'll still lose tho

>Believing the vaccines 'dindu nuffin' meme

What is the upper limit on how many vaccines at once you would give an infant?

One measles - fine

One chickenpox - fine

One rubella - fine

One tuberculosis - fine

One lupus - fine

One HPV - fine

But would you give them all to a baby at once? I don't know if it causes autism but I look around these boards and it's hard to disagree

I want to still believe....

>trump
>actual fascist candidate
>trying to win an election on support of white males
>projected to get record low female vote
>ethnic minorities projected to vote 80% in favor of opponent

kekkles

by the way they're waiting until the general to expose that trump's faggot base mostly consists of internet neo nazis. once this comes out he's done

Why place stock in polls before the Clinton-Trump debate? Once they go head-to-head, it will be amusing to watch the media cry out how Clinton won regardless of how it actually went. And most people won't watch the poll either. but let's wait till then.

>Autism develops at a young age
>vaccines also administered at a young age
>hurr it was the vaccines
Never mind the fact that the scope of autism itself broadens more and more very year.

And did you just conveniently not read the part where it says
>Because these events are reported voluntarily from a population of uncertain size, it is not always possible to reliably estimate their frequencies or to establish a causal relationship to components of Tripedia vaccine

Anti-vaxers are some of the dumbest fucks out there

The mainstream media can trash Trump all day and night.

Come debate time, and it's the most watched debate in world history, people will be exposed to Trump uncut and uncensored for the first time.

I feel he can win over a lot of undecided and make people feel a sense of pride in their country.

i want to believe