ITT: Artists you wish were dead

ITT: Artists you wish were dead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ax7AcLcoUdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=K3WWXyCtI7Y&t=25s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=ax7AcLcoUdQ

screw that angry pregnant women beating dicklet, all he says in the lyrics is fuck this fuck that fuck you and i wish he´s gonna kill himself before 2018 is over

xxxtentacion hangs children in music videos and abuses women, i dont want my friends or family or anyone i know listening to this garbage. its same tier as princess nokia, just pile of offensive dogshit

wtf princess Nokia is actually good

Wtf is wrong with princess nokia lmao? Although im not really into her music but she is okay lol. She aint offensive or anything.

I hope you're ready for all the (You)s you're about to get

Is this a pasta or are you actually this soy? Fucking pussy

his yt videos just further proves how much of a moron he is

She's a narcissistic bitch Tbh. Horrible trait in girls

The fuck is wrong with this board jesus 12 year olds are already 16 year olds I guess

Agreed. Princess Nokia is not good

varg

that's his burden to bear how went to prison already shit he's been in and out of prison since 15 i see no reason to personally persecute him for his mistakes

i dont wish death anyone i dont know or doesn't fuck with me and mine

Fuck off cunt x is amazing
youtube.com/watch?v=K3WWXyCtI7Y&t=25s

not them but I went to a princess nokia gig last summer and the opening speech was such a fucking turn off

she felt the need to basically tell all the white men at the gig to step to the back of the crowd and not rape anyone, she apparently does this every time

I get that she wants to support minorities' rights but doing so through racial segregation is pure hypocrisy and good for nothing

only a rapist would be bothered by a 'don't rape' speech

people with rational thinking would be

>it's racial segregation to request that members of the audience organize themselves in a particular way.
It's a total diva move but I don't see why you're being such a bitch about it. Like boohoo, being asked to stand at the back of a Princess Nokia show isn't fucking racial segregation.

Why, is there something wrong with telling people not to rape?

He seems pretty chill here,I thought he was an edgy kid

its wrong to accuse every white male of rape

But she didn't, she just reminded them not to rape anyone and that's always good advice.

>being asked to stand at the back of a Princess Nokia show isn't fucking racial segregation
but it is, by definition, because of the intent of the act

obviously not, quit the strawmanning

it's not ok to target it a certain group of people, and it's especially distasteful when you're doing it to your fans

Men who rape will certainly not be swayed by Princess Nokia's "don't rape" speech.
Men who don't rape will feel condescended. Why does that matter? Because these are people who paid to see her, and will not do so in future if she condescends them.

It is pointless

why are you so offended? you sound like someone who gropes girls at shows

Nigga what Varg will never die

>but it is, by definition, because of the intent of the act
Only it's not, racial segregation implies a forceful institutionalized form of division that is simply not present here. It's no more racially segregated than Ladies Night at your local pub is gender segregated.

Unless you're going to expand "racial segregation" to its most reductionist, broad meaning possible which doesn't change the fact that it's still a totally harmless and unremarkable happening that at worst mildly inconvenienced some members of the audience. Calling it "racial segregation" is a completely transparent attempt to win righteous indignation points.

>Men who don't rape will feel condescended. Why does that matter? Because these are people who paid to see her, and will not do so in future if she condescends them.
And why should they feel like they're being condescended to? They're not rapists, they already know this is good advice. Are non-smokers being condescended to by anti-smoking PSAs?

Not to mention I think a professional musician knows how paid-performances work, this is the thing. The anti-rape speech is itself a kind of pandering, she's doing it because she knows it'll win points with her core audience that makes up the bulk of her income, the loss of a few salty white guys is paltry in comparison to having a consistent and dedicated fanbase. Not to mention having too many of the kind of guy who posts buttmad posts about le SJW's on Sup Forums in the audience would probably hurt profits more than anything.

idk how offended the other user is, but I feel excluded from the conversation regarding diminishing social injustice because of my background, and it naturally makes me question the motives of those included

any artist that Sup Forums likes

Erm, excuse me, but before I start my performance, it's a pleasure to be in texas. But I want to say something. Can all the black people in the crowd refrain from stealing anything, raping or beating people up? Not that black people are more prone to it, no. I just think that, black people are respectable human beings, and those things are obviously bad. You shouldn't be offended if you were never going to do those things. This isn't about you. I want people at the performance to know tonight that I do not stand with black people raping, stealing or beating people up. Thanks.

>racial segregation implies a forceful institutionalized form of division
lol, not a native english-speaker but that's arguable

the definition of segregation from the policy guidelines of european commission against racism and intolerance:
>"Segregation is the act by which a (natural or legal) person separates
other persons on the basis of one of the enumerated grounds
without an objective and reasonable justification"
don't think the assumption she apparently made about part of the audience was reasonable justification

>still a totally harmless and unremarkable happening that at worst mildly inconvenienced some members of the audience
just to make it clear - she didn't say anything about rape, didn't think you'd grab on to that so literally

what she implied with the targeting and her choice of words however was painfully unnecessary and against what she's supposed to stand for

given that she does it all the time, and the fact she's undoing the work of others by damaging the culture around the subject, I think it's reasonable to condemn such behaviour

it's offensive and irresponsible

>transparent attempt to win righteous indignation points
you clearly misinterpreted my point

>Are non-smokers being condescended to by anti-smoking PSAs?
No, because you can choose whether you smoke or not, unlike choosing your race/gender/sexuality. How ignorant are you?

>Not to mention I think a professional musician knows how paid-performances work, this is the thing. The anti-rape speech is itself a kind of pandering, she's doing it because she knows it'll win points with her core audience that makes up the bulk of her income, the loss of a few salty white guys is paltry in comparison to having a consistent and dedicated fanbase. Not to mention having too many of the kind of guy who posts buttmad posts about le SJW's on Sup Forums in the audience would probably hurt profits more than anything
irrelevant

Segregation os good for white people. Imagine a place that non whites are in charge of everything

Kek
Its like going in a crowd of black people and remmidind the to not steal. Bad huh?

I mean, statistically, blacks are far more likely to rape than whites, so not sure what she’s on about there.

he's going the giving away free shit for views because the ad money will be worth it path. i have even less respect for this manlet

>XXSTentacion

BITCH NIGGA GOT A PROBLEM
HE COULD SEE ME
LOOK LIKE A DARK KNIGHT
OFF RIGHT, BLACK DYKE, RED LIPS, SMALL BITE
BEAT THE PUSSY LIKE THE LION I ATE THE SUN
KISS THE MOON ALL NIGHT

"HURR DURR HEY GUYS WATCH ME DO GOOD THINGS IM ACTUALLY A NICE GUY"
Vlogging yourself donating to charity is so fucking funny

>been in and out of prison since 15
>no reason to personally persecute him for his mistakes
>equating premeditated crimes to mistakes
>thinking that someone going in and out of prison isn't a bad person
you seem like the type of guy who would walk up to a rapid animal and pet it

I agree

Nice b8 fag

>Non-rapist here

It's pretty patronizing when someone treats you like a rapist, and tells you to go to the back because of your skin color. It's the same eye for an eye bullshit that doesn't get society anywhere

Nah it's the classlessness with which she does it. I was at an rtj show, they gave a don't rape speech and then jumped into"SHE GOT A DICKINHERMOUTHALLDAY". The point was made, and it was hilarious

totally different because black people are actually affected by racism. You can be "racist" to a white person but if one black rapper says "hey white people don't rape anyone" that doesn't affect white people's power in society its just a forgettable instance.

Not saying you’re wrong but your picture doesn’t support your point why would you post that

Tell that to some white South African farmers, numbnuts.

You could say the same thing for the opposite side.

Telling black people not to do drivebys doesn't technically do anything to them; they're not going to start shooting sparks out of their ears and spontaneously combust from a comment like that. It isn't going to stop them from getting jobs, keeping a job, pay bills, use public services, or do the things they want.

It's a pretty dick thing to say, but it doesn't tangibly do anything by being a sanctimonious asshole to a group of black people.

>Catalog
every country has some level of difference in social power dynamics. she's never played a show in south africa so what are you even talking about.

die

yes obviously their heads won't explode that was never an argument. If a popular white artist told every black person who attended the show "hey make sure you don't do any drive-bys on your way home" that doesn't physically hurt them but it reinforces those stereotypes to all members of the audience and makes it ok to make that kind of judgement unless the public shames them for that. If princess nokia is stand offish with her white male audience, who as a whole is enormously more socially powerful than her, absolutely nothing will happen.

he's actually doing that to prove to the judge that he's a 'netgain' to his community. funny thing is that a week after he uploaded that video the judge said he wants to have his hearing sooner than scheduled which indicates he's not buying x's good boy act

He's done more with his life than you so at least he's got that going for him.

Poetry.

>sippping my THC lean, browsing youtube, as i do
>checkin muh vlogs
>see xxxtentacion new upload
>#helpinghandchallenge
>wow i never realized how lit it is to help those in need
>organize a charity at my school
>everyone donates food to the homeless shelter
>even Logang kids give me an honorific dab for my efforts
>win the contest
>go to meet xxxtentacion
>”sorry bro, i considered the $1000 prize, but my manager said i cant do it. want to play video games?”
>sitting in little chair next to xxxtentacion as he plays Minecraft
>he keeps telling people he’s fucked their mom
>lots of ”sho me de wae”
>it’s been like an hour and a half so i ask if i can have a go on the game now
>xxx gets mad
>gives me a black eye
>I’m crying now, i never got in a fight before
>xxx walks over to the fireplace and picks up one of those metal rods you use to poke the fire
>orders me to undress
>i try to call 911 but he slaps the phone out of my hand and stabs the poker right through the screen
>”JUST GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I STICK THIS FIRE PLACE STICK. UP YOUR ASS”
I barely escaped

We were talking about Princess Nokia and her "white people don't rape, please move towards the back" speech.

user said that black people are affected by racism while white people aren't, and throwing racist shade towards white people doesn't affect them.

I was making the point that it can happen and indeed it does happen.

I'm assuming the Nokia show was in the states, or Europe. So yeah, different demographics/attitudes.

But user didn't specify black on white racism in the states. It was pretty open ended. There is racism against whites in the world, and it does have negative effects.

Losing IQ as I keep reading.

LMAO

>If a popular white artist told every black person who attended the show "hey make sure you don't do any drive-bys on your way home" that doesn't physically hurt them but it reinforces those stereotypes to all members of the audience and makes it ok to make that kind of judgement unless the public shames them for that.

Yeah, and Nokia saying "white people stay in the back and don't rape" does literally the same thing, just with flipped demographics.

Social power is irrelevant; a minority telling the majority that "you're all rapists" is still racism.

don't forget james

It's pretty annoying tho

And when it becomes the dominant narrative (already is in some groups) it is. It is divisionary and reduces societies conducivity.

>princess nokia
I'd never heard of her before until now. I just listened to a few of her songs from youtube. Katana was pretty neat and I was thinking it might be nice to go see this live even though I probably wouldn't and now that I read your post I really never want to.

She seemed like she would be cool to meet since she has the anime references or whatever in her videos but now I just get the impression that she's a complete cunt.

did anybody actually move?

so how's it like being a lesser evolved humanoid?