| Welcome To ManCity | Skills & Goals HD | #MESSIWELCOME |

| Welcome To ManCity | Skills & Goals HD | #MESSIWELCOME |

Other urls found in this thread:

sport-english.com/en/news/barca/official-lionel-messi-agrees-to-stay-at-barcelona-until-2021-6148314
mundodeportivo.com/futbol/fc-barcelona/2017070/423899057747/messi-renovado-barcelona.html
sport.es/es/noticias/barca/messi-todavia-no-firmado-renovacion-6228452
elperiodico.com/es/barca/20170817/messi-sigue-sin-firmar-la-renovacion-de-su-contrato-6228809
twitter.com/AnonBabble

#respect from guatemala

| MESSI & PEP Together Again | 2017 1080p | #RESPECT

argentinians will hate it

Respect Algeria

Come to brasil

In all serious is probably won't happen but this time around seems the most plausible

I hope for this if only so we can put the "Messi is such a nice humble guy" meme to rest.
Mercenary like everyone else.

stop pls

#muslim

>uploads 200kbit video

But he's a mercenary even staying in Barcelona. He demands a huge new contract every year.

>Nerman and Missi leaving Farça the same summer

please God, pleass

Yeah but normies think it's because he bleeds catalan and whatever wage or tax evasion drama makes the rounds is just rabble.

why is it that they put HD or 1080p on the video name? do they think it makes it look cooler, like keeping the sticker on a new hat?

Because they know you'll click on it

The central american spics who post here are all halal madrid shitskins

>Messi stays all these years
>coward hurt
>Messi leaves
>mercenary hurt
That large doner kebab isn't going to deliver itself, hassan

He's not going.

>staying at a club that pays him a fortune and allows him to be the favourite for virtually every competitoin

WOW SUCH DEDICATION SURE WAS HARD TO STICK WITH BARCA THROUGH THOSE TOUGH TIMES

Loyality shines when it's hard to stay, not when it's easy.

If the club is struggling and doing its best, yes
No intelligent person should stay with what this current board has been doing. It's an absolutely disgrace that everyone ITT would probably make a better board than the current one
He won't leave though, because he's stupid

>you'll click on it
who?
surely people clicking on videos are because of neymar/messi/ronaldo and not "HD" "1080p"

respect from argentina

it's not loyalty, it's lack of ambiton

there are still a ton of SD videos on YouTube

July
>sport-english.com/en/news/barca/official-lionel-messi-agrees-to-stay-at-barcelona-until-2021-6148314
>mundodeportivo.com/futbol/fc-barcelona/2017070/423899057747/messi-renovado-barcelona.html

August
>sport.es/es/noticias/barca/messi-todavia-no-firmado-renovacion-6228452
>elperiodico.com/es/barca/20170817/messi-sigue-sin-firmar-la-renovacion-de-su-contrato-6228809

Make your almonds ring

>every new year keeps getting more and more exposed as a xaviniesta Busquets Blatter baby

Mmmm...

underage spics, muslims and pajeets

It's like barto is lying

Come to Besiktas #respect

>Barcelona board lies
What else is new?

>barcelona won't win shiny trophies anymore
>autist goes mad
>arabs sent him a golden etihad for his wife and golden sprite cans for him
>he leaves for pep because he will never learn another language
>build team around him
>won't win the PL or CL because no xavi/iniesta
>pep gets fired after spending billions
>autist all alone now and retires

I really wish he goes there, it's now or never for his career

#respect from Bulgaria, please come to Botev Plovdiv

This shity meme is getting old fast

Come to Vitesse lad #NoToRacism

he'll go to mancity and there's nothing you can do about it you filthy scatalan pederast

I'm madridista, in england i'm support Manchester united, but i will always support morata, but my idol is harry kane, but i hope liverpool win premier league this season.
#VamosArsenal
#visca_sunderland

Greetings from me (hull city fan)
#MiaSanMia

I unironically used to make videos like these in 2008/2009. Had like 2000 subscribers.

COME TO BESICTAS

This youtube title meme got old very fast. And i was never funny to begin with.
Staph.

|| Messi All Goals and Assists 2017-2018 || Welcome To West Ham.

yea you were never funny

>what is being well paid about
because he demands a payment according to his contribution to the team and status as one of the best in the world according to the market, when epl players get huge payments every season and record signings and wages are given all the time, he wants to be paid accordingly. It's not a hard concept to grasp but i guess to make yourself be respected as a worker and demand being well paid is being a mercenary in monkeyland.

And he deserves it.

fucking lol

>best player of all history should do his job without no monetary compensation because it offends some autist virgins on Sup Forums

Probably janitors on Sup Forums who are content on "working" for free.

fucking 10/10 script-writing bros, best redemption arc I've ever seen. he's going to go full heel and take revenge on both barcelona and madrid

Come to Beçictax

no one said he should do it for free. but im sure people are getting fed up with the bullshit that he (among others) demands more than the 20 million or whatever he currently gets whereas the normal people are supposed to pay yearly increasing ticket prices.

>Demand 200k wage raise every month
>cry when barcelona doesn't have money to buy anyone
LMAO

>cry when barcelona doesn't have money to buy anyone
but barca has 300+ mil

I see posts like this on youtube and twitter and forums all the time

>The central american spics who post here are all halal madrid shitskins
because all Barca fans here don't know Sup Forums

Yeah but this year he's legitimately allowed to say fuck that new contract you just gave me that I haven't signed yet, double that shit

what

I hate both halal and barca 2bh

Kek.

>The board isn't just stealing all the money
>Players aren't leaving because of tax laws in spain
Choose none

>tfw you spot the flag from the country of Checkers

Manchester united fan here. Messi is class much respect. Good luck man City! (Manchester United fan)
#Messi #Respect #theworldgame #love #footballismylife

Figo did it too and they refused so he left.
The only difference to Messi is that the board agrees paying him so he doesn't leave.

He's just another mercenary, make no mistake.