CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE

buzzfeed.com/regajha/how-privileged-are-you?utm_term=.cl6dqOEyP#.cr2J4jvbK

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE FUCKING CIS WHITE MALE!

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/regajha/how-privileged-are-yo
youtu.be/FbzxGgSPFPc
buzzfeed.com/regajha/how-privileged-are-you?utm_term=.cl6dqOEyP#.cr2J4jvbK
youtube.com/watch?v=NFxiZjayyZg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LOVELY BUBBLIES!

(((Buzzfeed)))

>check the comment section
>"THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS RACE"

I'm a monster.

Pretty gay test desu.
Some of the questions are so obviously influenced that's its funny. "Has anyome ever asked if your hair is real?"
Well gee, anons, wonder who that was for?

>buzzfeed.com/regajha/how-privileged-are-yo

You’re not privileged at all. You grew up with an intersectional, complicated identity, and life never let you forget it. You’ve had your fair share of struggles, and you’ve worked hard to overcome them. We do not live in an ideal world and you had to learn that the hard way. It is not your responsibility to educate those with more advantages than you, but if you decide you want to, go ahead and send them this quiz. Hopefully it will help.

No, I grew up in a catholic household with parents who are still together. I am white, never fat, not skellington.

I checked off a bunch of things about being afraid/ostracized with respect to my faith because I'm near Toronto and I work in tech, where "only insane idiots are any kind of christian". That's worth about 20 of those points.

>Some of the questions are so obviously influenced that's its funny. "Has anyome ever asked if your hair is real?"
Kek yeah that made me tick, could see the niggress who got nothing to do in college sitting down and writing that for buzzfuckingfeed

this desu

Pajeets and Ahmeds literally making whitey disprivleged. Better call U of T and let them know that they need a white student union stat

>Giving views to Buzzfeed

Gas yourself, all of you

Kek. Passed it with flying colors even though I'm a racist because Sup Forums has called me a fag, I consider SJWs to be discriminating against whites and I have never had a sexual partner.

>not running adblock
I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE

Cute tits.

There isnt.

Just because SJW misunderstand how genetics work, doesnt mean Sup Forums is right.

"Race" as a scientific concept is not real, deal with it. There are absolutely cultural and memetic differences, but not enough to make us "races".

Any white nationalists here have facebook? I don't, but I scored a 3/100. Care to post in the comments for me? Its disgusting how they only allow facecuck users to comment, garuantees a leftest circlejerk.

it literally says check your privilege when you're done.. 23/100

fuck this presumptuous bullshit
growing poor and white in the middle of the hood wasnt fun

Really nice tits

>check your privilege

IM TOO BUSY CHECKIN DEM TIDDIES SON

>You live with 79 out of 100 points of privilege.
Fuck yeah.

Are the differences between Grizzly Bears and Polar Bears mimetic and cultural?

Lucky you

Would cum on her tits again.

thefatcontrollerlaughedyouarewrong.jpg

>Score of 48
>Hispanic
>Currently have engineering internship
>it's paid, duh
>Don't even go to pedigree school
sorry guys, I needed the leg-up :^)

Joke on them, when they try to ask about your experience of life, not directly what you are to assume your privilege from that, you're not just the full privilege cis white male.
Like "I have never been a victim of violence because of my race." and don't directly ask if I'm a person of color. I'm white and got a lot of shit from shitskins during my life because I was just a white boy.
So I can't agree with that.

>tfw CIS straight white male who is only 39 points privileged

growing up poor, with a single parent as an athiest and being disabled takes away my white privilege I guess.

>I have had an unpaid internship

how is that fucking privilege, that's slave labor. You get taken advantage of in that situation, you think they're going to hire you when the internship is done and they don't, they just get a new intern to replace you

big black cock. muhhhaha. lol

>Be born from Muslim country
>Be middle class there
>Dad works up and goes to America
>Be only brown kid in school in decent neighborhood
>All the white kids instantly like me cause I am different and become the popular kid
>Dad makes a fortune through investments, stocks and finace
>Be upper class and move to a better neighborhood with houses that minimum cost 10-15 million
>Richer than most of America/Canada and live a pretty great white neighborhood with extremely low crime rate
>All white neighbors are like from those from Hollywood. They appear happy and greet new neighbors on a new day and are also in country clubs

>41/100 I am not privileged because I not white and was born to Muslim religion as a poor kid back in the day

Explain this. I literally did nothing my entire life and just got stuff handed to me by my dad. I literally have lived the most privileged life anyone can ever have. I don't even have to look for jobs. I just get handed work from friends and colleges. It's great.

How the fuck am I not privileged?

Looks like I just disproved White Privilege.

59 out of 100

i'm literally a faggot

You live with 79 out of 100 points of privilege.

Who /Privilege/ here?

>86 here
Damn it feels good to be hue.

Wow, I am a normally functioning member of a 2nd world post communist hole.

>48 out of100 "YOU'RE NOT PRIVILEGED"
>grew up poor white straight male non-christian in appalachia
>eat a dick, SJWs

I'm a fucking white male and got only 20 out of 100 so all those rich black lesbians can go fuck themselves.

white straight male with a 15 privledge and a graduate of college. Suck my dick jews

Yeah fuck that noise. It's all a fucking jealousy calculator

>You've had your fair share of struggles and you've worked hard to overcome them.

How is it possible to say that at all? You can be 'underprivileged' in this country and go through life without any 'struggles'. And how can the app possibly tell that someone has worked hard to overcome them?

Sure seems presumptuous.

I like how it gives underprivileged people a pep talk and fluffs them up, then tells privileged people not to be ashamed. WTF why would a privileged person be ashamed? What fucked up world do we live in where you have to tell someone that?

Oh I forgot, people think life is fiction and the only interesting people are people who 'came from nothing'.

But I am a cis white male, how is this possible?

> comfortable with PDA with your partner
No one should be. Keep that shit at home.

> parents paying some/all bills
I own my own home, why would they pay my shit?

> have had multiple unpaid interns
> have a salaried job
What's wrong with being self employed? Or giving others a learning experience? My current intern says she has learned more in the two weeks since she started than in her six years of post-secondary education.

Bullshit quiz.

both my parents are dead. does that not count for much then I guess?

>people should only hold hands or hug at home.

Some forms of PDA are okay, just don't full blown make out or start groping and having sex in public. But holding hands is I think the biggest thing that they're talking about.

Biased as shit. It's easier to overcome some things by simply being a minority. For example, you're way more likely to "fit in" if you're part of a minority group in school, because the blacks will stick together, while you're just some white loser to other whites. It's also much easier to acquire a partner for the same reason, which makes a lot of these partner-related questions bullshit.

There are total advantages to being a minority along with disadvantages.

Hasn't every American male alive been called a fag by their friends? When anons call you a faggot, does that count?

Thanks for keeping my privilege score at a 61 Sup Forums

CHECKED

I'm Elite and Awesome

Oh fug, please provide sauce

Fair enough - that is fine. When people make out or grope in public I find that repulsive though. Particularly fat people.

White male here who aint gotta apologize FOR SHIT. Finally growing up dirt poor and being bullied as a youngin' is paying off!

Forgot pic. Was picked on for my skin color as a kid by Mexishits and nigs too btw.

this is clearly written by someone who has no real idea of what it is truly like to be helpless in society

>I have never been cyber-bullied for any of my identities.

if you're in a position to be "cyber bullied", it means you have regular internet access and access to social media etc. you are already pretty privileged compared to most of the world's population.

also hardly anyone outside the usa knows what "sally mae" is.

it turns out i'm pretty unprivileged. growing up dirt poor means there isn't much time to consider my "intersectional, complicated identity", though.

also, my score.
working in lots of asian countries has given me plenty of opportunity to get racially abused, discriminated against etc. don't think i'll bother trying to "educate" the people of japan, malaysia, UAE, china etc about how privileged they are though.

what the fuck does it mean by "identities"?

>lso hardly anyone outside the usa knows what "sally mae" is.
Privilege has always been regional depending how you look at it. White privilege is true in two sense, whites have a higher average IQ which gives them an advantage over certain people, and also it is true that local population make their communities to fit themselves, so a bunch of white americans together will have "privilege" over a foreigner who comes into their community, but that aspect is true for any culture, blacks have black privilege in Kenya or Senegal, latinos have their privilege in their nations and so on.

What you define yourself as, if you're gay and see yourself as a gay person that's one of your identities, if you're from Texas then you might have three possible identities, american, texan or dixie.

Here come the white privileged ‘victims’ crying about how they have it just as difficult as others because their daddy couldn’t buy them the Porsche they wanted. A part of your white privilege is you try to erase or play down the difficulties others go through. But I’m sure that’s too difficult for you to understand

>?utm_term=.cl6dqOEyP#.cr2J4jvbK
Is this the part of the URL that deposits shekels into your account, OP?

Can you uys just shut the fuck up with your cringy buzzfeed quizes and just give source on OP pic girl?

My god, you guys are literally stupid.

>creamy white tits
>cute feminine face.

mfw I'll never blow a thick warm load all over those boobies

Why do you retards give a fuck? Why do you keep spreading and validating this bullshit? Answer me
>hey guys look at this kooky stuff XD lol lets all talk about it
>huh how could such a dumb idea get so much coverage ;( fucking society

youtu.be/FbzxGgSPFPc

Privilege

Yes goy send this to everyone you know

I'm genuinely afraid that vital information will be lost to the ages, or even just obscured enough so that not everybody knows and understands basic things about animals.

>Ignore them and they'll go away
it's not working

>buzzfeed.com/regajha/how-privileged-are-you?utm_term=.cl6dqOEyP#.cr2J4jvbK

37/100

Oh yeah look at me I'm soo oppressed.

Oy vey.

holy shit those knockers tho

Race is a very real concept in medicine.

The kikes will stop at nothing to rot the minds of our youth.

You described an old roommate of mine

>"You’re not privileged at all. You grew up with an intersectional, complicated identity, and life never let you forget it. You’ve had your fair share of struggles, and you’ve worked hard to overcome them. We do not live in an ideal world and you had to learn that the hard way. It is not your responsibility to educate those with more advantages than you, but if you decide you want to, go ahead and send them this quiz. Hopefully it will help."

That's complete bullshit. I said I was hetero, comfortable with my "identities" and that I had never struggled because of them. I just said I grew up extremely poor, went to a private school though (because my sister was a teacher there, not because we could afford it). I usually ate one meal a day growing up (but ended up pretty tall desu). Anyways I agree with it that I'm not privileged but if this were me talking to one of those upper middle class white kids who think they struggled because they were "cyber bullied" due to their sexual orientation I have a feeling one of those little fuckers would tell me I'm more privileged than them because I'm straight.

>linking Buzzfeed on Sup Forums

Here's an 11 year old to tell you what you can do with your buzzfeed link.

youtube.com/watch?v=NFxiZjayyZg

Dogs and wolves are the same species. They can breed and create hybrids. Would you like a pet wolf?

There's no differences between the two since they're the same species, right?

Why are small tits so fucking hot?

CHECK YOUR FUCKING PRIVILEGE PEDRO, I ONLY HAVE 45 PRIVILEGE POINTS YOU CIS BROWN MALE SHITLORD REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

34 year old straight white Catholic cisgender male who lives in California.

Yeah, I mean my brother and I literally only ever call eachother nigger and faggot respectively. We're white and really fucking stupid btw. My mom still calls us Beavis and Butthead

They aren't the same species. The production of a hybrid doesn't mean they're the same species, by definition a hybrid is sterile and cannot continue to breed.

The ability to breed and produce fertile young is one of the key definitions of a species, what you're most likely wanting to compare the human races to is different breeds of dog.

The only legit "privilege" is class privilege and all the advantages and nepotism that entails. All these white-guilt bourgeoisie sheltered fucks keep mistaking their class privilege for "white privilege".

I am a straight, 22 year old, white male. How does this work?

woops forgot the pic

What's the fucking problem of being privileged anyways?
There needs to be an argument made why I should give up my privileges or why I should pay an indulgence fee for being born or brought up in a way that's deemed "privileged".

Based loli

You guys called me a fag a couple of times you shitlords.

you should brace yourself for the possibility that SJW methodology does not lend itself to accurate and repeatable measurement based on things that make sense.

pff, I got 71 even though I live in the third world

vai chorar na casa do caralho filha da puta.

Upping your game to stop Germany outcucking you, Aus?

Confirmed posted from designated shitting street. This is the face of the left in India.

m8 i'm not even white and I scored 61 quite privileged, you probably ticked some shit incorrectly which brought the score down. You're probably a tranny or a fag with depression or some shit. fag

holy fuck my pic times ten thousand..

those bait questions. i bet you get extra privleleged ranking just for 1 check box...

The fuck do you think dogs came from nigger? They bred them from wolves.

tfw you will never keep her in an eternal state of pregnancy

The test misses the most important questions about privilege which are: -your salary or sources of income, and your parent's wealth.

By those measures I belong to the low middle class masses of the world

Yeah, that's my social studies professor Mr. Shekelgrubber told me.

So sick of the continuum autism

Yes, we get it, for every white person and for every black person, there are a million people in between covering every infinitesimally small variation between them. That doesn't mean that the white person and the black person don't have fundamental differences shared by large portions of the human population

For fuck's sake, just because there's a million speeds in between 20 mph and 100 mph doesn't mean that those two speeds are fundamentally the same

kek look at this shit

SHUT IT DOWN, FOLKS!

Guys lets make "Privilege Shaming" a thing. Please can we do it guys?

>buzzfeed