Would the world be better off with a Nazi victory?

Would the world be better off with a Nazi victory?

No

No you retard

yes

Fuck no.

Epik GroBgermanuims, my Aryan friend
*tip*

t. you

W&B

wrong board to ask

reddit historical knowledge sure is impressive

Reddit is very stupid, unlike the smart NEETs of Sup Forums.

r/askhistorians is one of the better subreddits since they're very strict on what answers you can post. Plus it helps that the mods there are actual historians.

I was being ironic

>He doesn't get his historical and political knowledge from the same people who make ">TFW Kissless virgin" threads on the wrong board

time to go back to r eddit

You have to go back

I'm using both websites, reddit is much better for actual discussion but it's still fun to make shitty threads here

grand strategy games are fun you fuck
its not just fascist edgeloding

> reddit is much better for actual discussion
It literally isn't, people are just circle jerking each other for the karma and upvotes. Everyone acts like a smug smartass

You do know there's different subreddits right?

>people are just circle jerking each other for the karma and upvotes. Everyone acts like a smug smartass
Ironically enough that's what everyone does here. Instead of upvotes they circle jerk for (you)'s instead.

>acts like a smug smartass
That's a lot more preferable to acting like a smug dumbass to "bait" people as is done here.

I got the feeling that this leaf wasn't ironic in his sentiment
Might be wrong though

>he doesn't get his historical information from independent investigations into the subject

>He doesn't get his historical information as a firsthand witness

>he doesn't get historical information from peering into the future via psychedelics and then experiencing them

touché

>its not just fascist edgeloding

>Someone was actually this anally obliterated that they made this image

>Someone was actually this anally obliterated that they SAVED this image and many more like it to post in threads where they feel threatened

soon

There's more

I can only imagine some autist angrily putting this together to really "btfo" the racist meanies from Sup Forums thinking they'll really read all this shit

Impossible,the portuguese would have conquered nazi germany eventually

Seems poor taste to use some random kid's pictures

No, but the world would have been better off with a soviet one

leave it to shitalian to make dumbest post in the thread

we would just have fired zyklon b into the sky to block out the sun and deprive the portuguese invaders of their melanin-fueled super powers.

Russia is the third rome

i thought it was some edge lord from the paradox general on /vg/ that got buthurt that no one liked his shitty mods so he took to making these to make fun of them