youtube.com/watch?v=eda72I7Uhq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the overwatch lore

best joke today

only if she is in it

>tfw don't know shit about that game but like some diva

Eventually

>le monke

no, blizz knows it would flop like warcraft, and warcraft had 20 years of nostalgia behind it

Well if they do they have a perfect Mercy

If the source material for Warcraft wasn't enough for a decent movie, Overwatch wouldn't stand a chance unless they contracted Disney-Marvel to make it

>warcraft
>flop

lol

>flop
Hmm

youtube.com/watch?v=D85UY1oICxE

NERF THIS

>Woman wobbling flabby ass to entice niggers

Dropped.

They chose the shittiest part of warcraft lore so of course it was shit

I watched Warcraft last night with my sister. I don't remember any of that lore. Then again, I haven't played warcraft for like 20 years.

It wasn't that bad, but the CGI was terrible. The King was played by Dominic whatshisname who is terrible. Mendiv and Khadar were great.

Lots of shit doesn't make sense to normies. Like why the fuck didn't Guldan corrupt Doomhammer? Or why didn't Blackhand save Durotan seeing as Durotan saved him.

Who kills the demon in Warcraft 3? Thrall and Doomhammer?

I just want to cuddle with eloise but im not savjz so it will never happen

Overwatch doesn't have a proper story, that's why the videos are in segments rather than a whole thing.

If they actually tried to put something together it would make no sense.

Overwatch is the worst casual game masquerading as a competitive game I've ever seen

And you can talk about that on Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=eda72I7Uhq8
At least post version with /our guy

>going to the worst board on Sup Forums ever

Sup Forums has better video game discussion than Sup Forums

Def. not live action, but they can probably cement themselves as a recognizable new franchise if they release an animated feature in the same style of their shorts as long as they pump it out in two-three years time while it's still relevant. They would also need to shorten their cast by a lot. Introducing their 20-something characters in the timespan of 2 hours is ludicrous and they should also focus on one conflict.

Considering Frozen has two main characters (Elsa and Anna), one supporting characters (Kristoff), one antagonist with their lackey (Hans and Co.) and a duo of WACKY characters for comedic relief (Kristoff's moose and Olaf)

The film would probably focus on Jack Morrison, retired Overwatch operative and Winston as the man with the plan trying to restore Overwatch to ir's former glory with Tracer as his support. Gabriel Reyes and Widowmaker with an assortment of no-name Talon members serving as the antagonists.

Movie ends as we see a shot of Winston pressing a button that will recall all Overwatch agent and we get a glimpse of them as Jack narrates "The world needs it's heroes, we can't stand by not taking action. This is our story...This is our beginning...This is our Overwatch: Origins" thus launching the Overwatch cinematic universe :^)

Who will play tracers butt?

asr

t. gold scrub

Why we don't know the budget and the box office of videogames? Is the videogames industry a big scam?

After Warcraft and Ass Creed probably nope.

Judging that the game has no story and its Avengers meet Judgement Day maybe they can produce something decent, free of Blizzard shitty stories taint.

January Jones or Elizabeth "Sexfeet" Banks as Mercy!

this

>the protagonist should be one of the most boring, generic characters of the game
not sure if that's a sound business strategy, but I agree with your other points

Idris Elba

>diversitywatch
I bet they would make soldier and McCree the bad guys

And there it is. I've been waiting for it.

Political correctness started taking a hold of Western society in the late-80's and early-90's. This, coupled with the Internet giving "everybody a voice", gave birth to two things:

(1) the average idiot believing that their opinion is somehow important, and;
(2) the rapid sharing of knowledge which led to the discovery of what many had suspected but couldn't quite prove. The Jews, by way of the Frankfurt School and cultural Marxism, were slowly and steadily degrading society piece by piece, person by person.

This is why Sup Forums is so important. It's a collective of people forever searching for the truth and backing the truth up with facts, regarding the continual breakdown of society and the family unit. Sup Forums's influence is NEEDED on not only all boards of Sup Forums, but other websites as well, so that others may learn what we have, and begin to fight back as we have also. Trump's Presidency is merely the beginning.

Sup Forums is the chemo to the cancer that's plaguing the world.

YEARS.