Brit/pol/ - JEWISH TRICKS EDITION

>THE TIMES FOR BREXIT
thetimes.co.uk/article/time-for-britain-to-strike-a-new-deal-with-europe-vlszwk7jh?CMP=Spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-thesundaytimes-_-20160618-_-News-_-497163866-_-Image,textandlink&linkId=25687941

>FIELD MARSHAL DEFECTS TO LEAVE OVER EU ARMY PLANS
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3647961/Senior-defence-chief-Lord-Guthrie-switches-sides-Brexit-battle-Remain-Leave-dangerous-European-army-plans.html

>EU THREATENS UK FOR THE NTH TIME
express.co.uk/news/uk/681148/European-Union-EU-referendum-Britain-significance-Guernsey-Brexit-news

>MIGRANTS LITERALLY SWIMMING THE CHANNEL
express.co.uk/news/world/681087/Calais-port-shut-down-migrant-crisis-refugees-sea-ferry-Britain

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=wBz6y6ZrmD8
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>LEXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0kuJhkMLWs

>GOVE ON QT - 15 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=_9-jDRQuToo

>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo

>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8

>POLLS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

Other urls found in this thread:

voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
leave.eu/
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
ukip.org/volunteer
conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
labourleave.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=L0bcRCCg01I
youtube.com/watch?v=l-nccfHZLOM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3647961/Senior-defence-chief-Lord-Guthrie-switches-sides-Brexit-battle-Remain-Leave-dangerous-European-army-plans.html
medium.com/@ChrisBrosnahan/im-fucking-terrified-7057458c704#.vaw581sz3
vocaroo.com/i/s14xQ5opZuYB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>CAMPAIGN ORGANISATIONS
voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
leave.eu/
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
ukip.org/volunteer
conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
labourleave.org/

Reminder if the polls stay neck and neck that LEAVE wins because of postal votes

All is not lost.
HOLY THY NERVE.

4th for Karen.

no it means leave needs a shit turnout to win

MY PREDICTION

>Remain wins
>UKIP gain in popularity for obvious reasons
>2020 election. New UKIP voters split the conservative vote.
>Labour gain the most votes because of this
>Labour form a coalition governmnent with the SNP and the Lib Dems

Postal voters will be Remain, you utter nonce.

>Remain campaign when someone says they're voting leave

Seriously lads, leave has its chances ?

>Postal votes will win the leave vote

TOP CUck lad they'll be changed

postal votes were so much in LEAVE favour they had to do a false flag murder of an MP to try and turn it around. It hasn't been enough.

You are a fucking retard who does not understand postal voting and its demographics.

>We need to sacrifice Boris

>"For the greater good, for the greater good"

UKIP will split the Labour vote as much as the Cuckservative vote

mate, who else postal votes besides pakis?

old cunts like your nan

old cunts are overwhelmingly brexit

delete this

Reminder that this is what we're up against.

>Remain flowers
>This kills the Brexit

There's been several rumors that the postal votes are panicking the government. They've already seen them while sorting.

Sorry, I mean {{{{Labour}}}}

Oi, LEAVE CAMPAIGN!

>Farage
BACK SEAT

>Boris
SIDELINED

>Hannan
UP-FRONT

This can still be won.
All to play for.

On behalf of Ireland I would just like to apologise for Bob Geldoff

reminder polls taken between the murder and now mean fuck all as leave hasnt been able to defend itself against the constant media and newspaper shilling.

once campaigning resumes then we can take note of them. if anything remain taking small leads is to be expected but doesn't mean a great deal.

Remain's final leaflet before the referendum

youtube.com/watch?v=L0bcRCCg01I

Thread theme

It's over. Get back to work slaves.

>implying the government fears postal votes

That's what I thought but FT has it has Remain.

You tellin' me hope has been kindled?

Hannon is eloquent but too libertarian for most bongs.

Two days after the postal vote rumours started, blair and major appeared in an appeal for REMAIN.

It failed. So they had to go all out and convince some mentally unstable BF nutter to shoot someone in exchange for state support and a cushy prison cell.

>Implying opinion polls will change because of Jo Cox's death

Reminder that the Wembley debate is still a HUGE chance to turn things back in our favour

Pray Boris pulls it out the bag for us lads

What percentage of votes are postage typically?

I have no idea what you just said

He's not here to canvas for libercuckianism. He's here to shill for Brexit.
He knows the score.
He knows it wouldn't be the time to talk about how he wants to privatise the NHS.

Boris is awful at debating. The debate is going to be a fucking shitshow and rigged as fuck.

They didn't get Daniel Hannan. So LEAVE will lose the debate.

Even the editor of the guardian wants brexit. If the vote is remain it's a fix.

Check these sick dubs kid fuck the EU.

all he needs to do is slam remain for using a murder to their own gain.

who is his opponent? If it's Cameron or Corbyn don't worry

I knew Remain was going to do something dirty to win like just reject the results and hold another referendum until we give the right answer, but literally assassinating one of your own, framing it on someone who is a Britain First supporter and then paying the media off to shill it hard is fucking insane.

Jews 1-0 The rest of us

well played Jews, well played.

They certainly have balls

Why the fuck isn't Hannan doing that one?

The media have convinced the population this referendum is a Tory fucking civil war. If it's Cameron vs. Johnson, that just underlines it.

FFS, Leave. Get your FUCKING HEAD in the game.

I used to ascribe to the belief that there was no point in voting because the establishment was in control of everything anyway and they had too much to lose and that change wouldn't happen.

And to be honest, I do still believe that to a degree but nowhere near as much as I used to. I'm going to vote leave, and I'm going to do it because it's simply the right thing to do for the future of this country.

Remain tells us how "Brexit leads to oblivion" and "loss of jobs", while Brexit says that "they'll make jobs" and "we'll make Britain great again".

If that makes me a "racist/sexist/islamaphobic/neo-nazi/murder-supporting/white-nationalist" in the eyes of these fucking cuckolds then so be it.

Oh, also, kek wills it.

Before the election a prominent remainer will openly accuse farage of killing the sainted Jo. Shitstorm will ensue.

Logo look familiar???...

>hint: EU flag

i wonder how the fuck they got this Tommy Mair guy to do it and then scream obscenities in court. like wtf. Are they promising him something like a house or a lordship?

I realise that the false flag thing is a bit of a meme that pol literally wheels out at every shooting event, but the coincidence is just insane.

It happened after the postal vote drama. It was an irrelevant but likeable MP.

Fuck me, I wonder if people will dig into this.

On that note, what do people think of David Kelly?

SLIDE IT

Her birthday and thus funeral is suspiciously timed.

I want to propose the possibility that David Cameron is doing is all for the favour of leaving the EU.

The thought came across my mind when he was he was asked why have this referendum, this is where I see the slight glimmer of truth trying to reveal itself in his words where he says it was the will of the people.

Examine his bold claims in the risks of leaving the EU, no one believes these claims nor would a PR department recommend them, so why is he? Or how he avoids open debates with people like Nigel Farage who would outright destroy his arguments.

Is David Cameron performing for the EU? To give misleading intentions to avoid something worse? (Greece and Italy's PM's for example were removed for outright rejecting the EU publicly).

What I'm really asking, is he the dark knight?

It literally is a false flag you fucking limey retard

People need to stop bitching out.
The remain surge was weak, once people actually begin campaigning again momentum will be resumed.

How has this got anything to do with the referendum?

>SHE BELONGS TO A POLITICAL PARTY THAT SUPPORTS REMAIN THEREFORE I SHOULD VOTE REMAIN AS WELL

what the fuck

What's the latest percentages on Leave, how are we doing compared to Remain? Everything will be Daijoubu...Right?

I'm a British Indian. I've been preparing for this.

I've brushed on my Arabic. Grown a beard. Put some make up to make myself inbred.

I'm going all out on Monday. I'm sacrificing Boris and am gonna be plastered with "REMAIN" badges and have been searching for ISIS links the past few months.

Someone has to make a sacrifice.

Based Sikh 1 - 1 Jew.

>What I'm really asking, is he the dark knight?

What the FUCK do you think.

Of course he isn't.

and all they needs to say is how fucking stupid that is.
nige is used to this shit mate he can defend himself and make them look fucking stupid.

Tired of being told my cock is dead, its alive and well.

"No more hate in British politics"

The sanctimonious cunts.

Farage has had bodyguards for years, and not a peep

Stop the false flag stuff now. It's boring. False flag or not, it gets us nowhere and it's not like in the next 3 days it'll be an accepted narrative by the public.

That's what I was implying, but it's an overused accusation.

MI5 have techniques to brainwash people

It is all a coincidence goy.

Don't think too hard about it.

No he's just a cunt.

you have to go back

She has a happy family.

This is her sister, talking today about her beloved dead sibling.

>i wonder how the fuck they got this Tommy Mair guy to do it

He's mentally ill.

yeah right

will be absolutely jokes if this happens though.

>tfw had a dream the other night
>tfw it was about the election
>tfw woke up and couldn't remember if leave got 48% of the vote or 58% of the vote

It's more common than you would think

They can't keep getting away with this.

youtube.com/watch?v=l-nccfHZLOM

I feel sick to my stomach. It honestly feels like the end times.

Revelation 20

7 Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle

If people are willing to change their stance over a completely unrelated murder, they were slaves to begin with. A person with a mind of their own doesn't change to an incorrect stance because of emotional exploitation.

HAHAHAHA

>JO COX'S BIRTHDAY ON 22ND
>FUNERAL PROBABLY ON 22ND

JUST FUCK MY CAMPAIGN UP

NATIONAL DAY OF MOURNING WHEN?

>Tfw live coverage of her kids reading a statement
>LIVE funeral coverage probably

I actually can't believe just how utterly pathetic and contemptible and emblematic of sheer weakness this piece is:

medium.com/@ChrisBrosnahan/im-fucking-terrified-7057458c704#.vaw581sz3

>I’m terrified that Jo Cox’s death isn’t the end point to all of this that it should be. Because it’s an awful, awful thing to have happened. I’m terrified because I don’t know what to do. I don’t know how to fix this. I don’t know how to help. I’m not sure there is a way.

This is the nu-male in all its glory. These are the people we are up against. These are the people who opened our gates because it would be mean not to.

What would be better for leave, England crashing out of the Euros or advancing?

It's really hard to prove though, and it doesn't help that so often twisted evidence is used.

>tfw you realise Britain will never be independent or sovereign again because of the actions of a single chav.
>tfw the chav hates Muslims/immigrants
>tfw his actions have single handedly allowed more into the country

Great job, Tommy Mair! You fucking abortion.

>that just-woke-up-confusion

And now if it happens they will dig out this post and claim it was a Leave false flag.

Is Hannan actually sitting on his arse for the last week?

Any tv debates?

Those are the worst. I had a dream it was the 24th. I'd woken up, was about to open up my laptop and then... Poof.

I woke up, and realised there was 12 days to go.

s u i c i d e

Godspeed noble warrior.

BUGGER THE DIGITS.

BUGGER CORRECT PROCEDURE.

AND BUGGER THE EUROPEAN UNION!

kek

Go back where, you shit? I was born in Hillingdon.

I'll lay the truth down on you. Most of you whites are cucks. Your fucking culture is being shat on. You cucks are voting to "REMAIN" ffs. One of your own whites fucked up the LEAVE campaign for heaven's sake. White women being raped on the continent...Jesus.

Based Sikhs are vastly voting "LEAVE", they support Trump, they hate Mudslimes and you fuckers are fucking it all up.

We're looking at you thinking "Idiots."

it's plausible

remember how he tricked Juncker at first by saying that he wouldn't hold a referendum until after Juncker had resigned, and then bam referendum this June bitch

Mom and Dad. Today, look like this. When their daughter is shot and dead.

>i wonder how the fuck they got this Tommy Mair guy to do it
Just give him the wrong meds, feed him extremist ideas, then wind him up and give him a gun just before the referendum.

Know this, I aint scared of these posers over. Time we all face opponents they thought they could mess with this focus but forgot the end of the climb's the coldest.

vocaroo.com/i/s14xQ5opZuYB

At least their lightning rod is already dead.

Look at the poor bastard the liberals exploited for their own gain on my side of the pond...

>Da Joos meme

He was a retard with a gun, no inside job

I'm 75% real and 25% false flag.

The level of expertise to pull off something like this is very impressive and not at all congruent with my current picture of our incompetent deep state operatives.

You did this for us, for me? Thank you!

ITT: we consider appropriate punishments for Mair.

Death by 1000 cuts?
Sliced open and dipped in salt?
Flogged to death? 5,000 lashes?
Eyes gorged out with a hot spoon?

>indian being against shitting everywhere and against rape

How are you indian?