Sup Forums

I can't

Sup Forums

/fit9k/

reddit trees

Sup Forums always Sup Forums

/reddit9k/

Sup Forums

Sup Forums will always be the worst board.

Sup Forums

Sup Forums ever since we let stormfront back in their army of NEETs never cease to raid other boards with their memes or force their politics into a discussion.

/lit/

And there it is. I've been waiting for it.

Political correctness started taking a hold of Western society in the late-80's and early-90's. This, coupled with the Internet giving "everybody a voice", gave birth to two things:

(1) the average idiot believing that their opinion is somehow important, and;
(2) the rapid sharing of knowledge which led to the discovery of what many had suspected but couldn't quite prove. The Jews, by way of the Frankfurt School and cultural Marxism, were slowly and steadily degrading society piece by piece, person by person.

This is why Sup Forums is so important. It's a collective of people forever searching for the truth and backing the truth up with facts, regarding the continual breakdown of society and the family unit. Sup Forums's influence is NEEDED on not only all boards of Sup Forums, but other websites as well, so that others may learn what we have, and begin to fight back as we have also. Trump's Presidency is merely the beginning.

Sup Forums is the chemo to the cancer that's plaguing the world.

YEARS.

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1481919677402.webm

wow

youtube.com/watch?v=QG_tkxZZMkk
This will always be the case.

>Sup Forums
>searching for the truth
>backing it up with evidence

fuck that nearly triggered me.
good job, user.

You aren't important, and nothing you say matters.

I only browse Sup Forums and Sup Forums now. Was on Sup Forums during the Olympics and I'd say Sup Forums is the worst of the 3 for me mainly because of all the cunny and feet posts.

I guess when you waste so much of your life on what was established as retard containment board it's important to feel as though you're participating in something important.

Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums

>not liking cunny
you don't belong here.

Sup Forums. shitty, self-important parasite board

>"You aren't important"
>contribute to Brexit and Trump's glorious Presidency

What did I mean by this?

Exactly, your opinion is not at all important and I don't care about it, back to your containment board.
Also, why am I replying to obvious bait? Fuck off.

SEE. I told you Sup Forums couldn't help itself.

It is, of course, merely coincidence that white people (which just happens to be Sup Forums's biggest demographic) are pure and not to blame for anything, in your mind, while every other race is to blame for pretty much everything. No bias or nothing; no obvious racism. Just coincidence :^)

>hating based as all fuck Sup Forums

So many tears to drink, so little time

>Sup Forums actually thinks they had anything to do with people voting for Brexit or Trump getting elected

what did Sup Forums contribute?

LOL not even close

see

Sup Forums
/ic/
Sup Forums

Television and Film should be separate boards desu.

And there should be a Celeb board for all the waifufags.

We the president now, faggot

Sup Forums has got to be the worst board on the site.
any board which has "guess my personality based on my tastes" threads has to be worse than Sup Forums

/thread

>white people (which just happens to be Sup Forums's biggest demographic)

there's a post further up about how "Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums", which is grossly unfair. to Sup Forums. Sup Forums white trash have the same sort of relationship to white people in general

mfw, this is what the Sup Forumsetariat actually believe.

Taste is a pretty accurate summation of a personality, but the problem with Sup Forums is that they don't listen to music personally. It's like a fashion accessory to those fuckbrains.

Sup Forums

You'll never be short of time, user. It's one of the only things you'll ever have in abundance.

8 years, friend. Enjoy them.

/trash/

Why is a picture of Martin Shkreli on Sup Forums anons?

>The Jews, by way of the Frankfurt School and cultural Marxism,
Litterally "I read an image macro on Sup Forums once and now I know aaalll about the evil forces that plague this world, hellah epic ;)"-tier.

t. butthurt gay / nigger / spic / dyke / kike

kill me, pls. when will they leave...

when an adult needs so badly to feel like they're living vicariously through a creature like Trump it's pretty obvious they've given up on their own life

...i change my answer to Sup Forums

>I do it for free

And this thread pretty much confirmed which board is the cancer that is killing this site is, thanks for playing.

(*whispers in your ear*)

8 years

>all Sup Forumstards do is taint the name of D. Trump by linking him to a neo-nazi losers
>"haha see, we totally were the ones that had him elected, y-you'll see, h-he'll come congratulate me on Sup Forums anyday now!! ;-;!"

miss me yet?

also, /thread

F U C K Y O U

i've been on Sup Forums since its /new/ and Sup Forums is fucking disgusting now. the influx of newfags brought in by zimzam trial and the election basically made the board Sup Forums 2.0. there are other chans if you want good political discussion, hell /his/ has a better political discussion than Sup Forums has.

its still hilarious how moot cucked the shit out of Sup Forums and Sup Forums still begged and spread open their ass just to turn their board back. truly the board of the cucks

It sure did. Both Sup Forums and Sup Forums came here in droves several years ago, followed by their Redditard friends such as yourself, and turned Sup Forums to utter shit. As a natural result of this, you cotton-coddled candyasses simply can't handle the truth-bombs thrown at you by us, Sup Forums, the far-superior board, the board that all other boards not only deserve but NEED.

We're making Sup Forums great, again.

Signed,
Sup Forums

Sup Forums

the worst taste ever

>I liked it before it was cool!

you literally sound like the feminists you wage war against

>tv/ is the worst of the 3 for me mainly because of all the cunny and feet posts.
get out

I love how easily Sup Forums triggers the fuck out of you people.

like, how can you seriously be getting this mad at what anonymous strangers post on the internet? lol

you don't even know what Sup Forums is in its /new/ stage retard

what destroyed Sup Forums was the GoT general threads linking their threads to twitter, fb or whatever outside shit and bringing in a huge flux of newfags that don't even bother learning the board culture but just want to join the memeing. i fucking blame the Hannibal tumblerites as well and the WHO generals too

hahahahah, Sup Forums beat the fuck out. How does it feel to be cucked by your betters? More like /mtv/ am I right guys?

>that spacing around the punctuation

Jesus fucking Christ, get an education you imbecile.

Sup Forums spends half the threads bitching about Sup Forums

it's pretty clear the reddit out reach program here failed

i like Sup Forums for the waifus and all my friends post here ;D

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /vg/, /vp/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /cgl/ in approximate order of cancer

All other boards I can think of are superior

PROTIP: You can't.

Lets change this thread to best boards. I'll start.

1. /an/
2. /k/
3. Sup Forums
4. ...

lol why did you include Sup Forums in there? were you expecting some form of discussion on Sup Forums?

/vg/ is like Sup Forums the level of discussion is dependent on the general you enter

This board isn't FOR YOU.

>followed by their Redditard friends
>Sup Forums lecturing anyone on Reddit immigrants
And, hmm, gee I wonder where from the influx of newcomers that's been on witnessed on Sup Forums throughout the election might harken from... Surely not...Reddit...?
Face it, nowadays Sup Forums's been bastardized into the entrance point for newfriends to Sup Forums, and especially for edgy-minded children from Reddit that were on prowl for "meme-making", considering how Sup Forums'd thought it'd somehow be a genius notion to advertize themselves whime Trump was campaigning.
That's your legacy. Being a Fappening 2.0 and luring in newfriends. Happy?

The worst boards are Sup Forumsumblr, Sup Forumseddit and Sup Forums

>Sup Forums spams something political until you respond
>Ask them to stop
>Calls you triggered in response and claims [insert board here] is cucked
???
profit

Who's that? It looks like The Rock raped Tony Hawk and somehow got him pregnant.

ur new years resolution should b 2 not bully ppl n e mor ;_;

I won't be happy until every single cotton-wrapped Democuck is hanging dead from a rope.

this. its quite obvious that the r/the_donald subreddit are all from Sup Forums

/asp/

Thanks ;3.

>I won't be happy until every single cotton-wrapped Democuck is hanging dead from a rope.
Great, but then keep it to yourself, and don't scheming about greeting in Redditors all to fill your ranks. You're making the entire site pay for your stupidity when that happens.

>implying anyone from there is based enough to stay on Sup Forums for long, before we ridicule them and they leave in a huff

dude I voted for trump and I even know he's going to be a 1 term president.

nice copy pasta by the way faggot, way to sperg out by sitting on it too. for fuck's sake I don't even care that this is bait but god damn

>nice copy pasta by the way

It ought to be. It's my copypasta. I write only the best, because I'm from Sup Forums. We've always preferred quality over quantity.

Well you've stayed, so clearly there are also more of your kind that don't mind remaining there. ";3"

wew lad

/hc/

>Look at this blurry pic of my fat wife/gf.

Als /gif/ that place is gayer than Sup Forums.

Me too. Sup Forums are fucking cancer.

>i hate people who disagree with me

All correct answers.
>tfw Sup Forums is to intelligent for Sup Forums

Sup Forums is the worst board, end.

I hate when I'm in a thread about a specific topic and some fag starts talking about jews and trump
if you retards stayed in your containment board you wouldn't get bullied

Highly ironic coming from a Sup Forumsditor

/thread

Everything's interconnected, sonny. Your precious "entertainment" is owned in whole by an elite-few who are absolutely hell-bent on destroying your mind, one precedent at a time.

We at Sup Forums have freed ourselves from this, and every mind we liberate is one more battle won in the war that's going to last a VERY long time. The knowledge we've acquired about humanity's enemies in the last twenty years is being utilised. You're either an ally, or an enemy.

There is NO "middle ground", anymore.

Sup Forums must be the biggest safe space on the internet for whiny middle class bitches who don't have any friends or relationships

kek

I hate when I'm in a thread about a specific topic and some fag starts talking about Sup Forums
if you retards stayed in your containment board you wouldn't get bullied

>muh truth

because life is a bad dream?