Uh oh

uh oh

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosman_ruling
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where does he fit in poops team? alongside aguero or jesus? mid beside de bruyne?

he's going to Chelsea you fool's

Barcelona is kill.

>overpriced has been

didn't fall for neymar and won't fall for this

>source: yahoo sport

Even if Shitty buys Messi, he's free to say no to any contract offer.

>yfw Messi agrees

Pep will convince him

can he do it on a cold rainy night in Stoke?

I saw Messi at a grocery store in Manchester last week. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "Oh, like you’re doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Imagine being a Justalona costumer right now.

I used to love Messi but if I saw him today I'd honestly try to kill him just to put him out of his misery. He's like an old sick dog that you can't stand to see hurt any longer.

He hates playing football but that's all he's got and he has to keep playing to maintain a living. The world cup, the one chance of him following his dream of being a the best ever, was a completely embarrassing disaster for him. His second son is broken, his bitch wife walks all over him and the fact she's cuckolding him is all but confirmed. He's balding.

I think he'd kill himself if not for the kids, but with his wife's reputation I doubt they're even his in the first place. I'd just tell him I'm sorry and put a bullet in the back of his head.

>not fredos

are you under the assumption that man city would do that without a gurantee from messi he would sign with them?

Oldest son's father is Agüero. Antonella will make him move to Manchester so her kid grows up with his father.

He follows Chelsea coz of fabregas and Pedro

>yahoo sport
i know this board is not what it used to be but fucking hell have some pride in yourself

>not sprite cans
Retardo

>he has to keep playing to maintain a living

Messi is too occupied to join ManCity

fag wouldn't get pass shawcross

>has to keep playing to maintain a living
Dude has enough money to do nothing for hundreds of lifetimes

Will Antonella leave him for CR7 once he's finished?

Isn't it against UEFA rules to discuss contract with a player without the owning clubs consent?

Arsenal can't.

Sorry can someone elxpain to a dumb amerishit how the transfer market works? Does Messi get any of that clause? Won't they then have to pay him like 50 million a year or something on top of that?

I don't believe so. The money goes to the team, with some going to the players agent.

theoretically, yes, but there's a million ways around it by getting a friend of a friend to talk to the player

>Does Messi get any of that clause?
No
>Won't they then have to pay him like 50 million a year or something on top of that?
Yes but less than that
Plus agents fees which are huge these days

Realistically, who can stop us?

Wait so in the market the players don't actually make that much, it's the clubs that do? What is a top tier players salary per year? 30 mil or so?

muh dick, too bad she dresses like trash though

>Does Messi get any of that clause?
Most likely no. But sometimes release clauses include a % for the player.
Mario Götze got 10% of the money Bayen paid Dortmund for example.
Depends on the contract between the club and the player.

Actually I've realised you're talking in dollars. The top paid players get £300k+ a week (although a lot are playing in China and not the absolute best players) and Messi signed a new contract in the summer for about £500k a week. So maybe City could offer him about $40m a year. Neymar's probably on about that now.

>implying he would touch a woman

Yes, but they also have huge income from the ads.

And remember there are many more teams in the football world than in your American league system. It's not just 30 or 40 franchises that get the money, it's hundreds and hundreds of independent clubs around the world, that have to pay countless players. So the money is less concentrated.

Sadly, he's too much of an autist to leave Spain. It is widely known that his family has created a little Rosario so he doesn't get a seizure. Also the idea of him learning a single word of English is laughable.
Then again if his father is bribed enough he could brainwash him into doing it but it's very unlikely.

it isn't

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosman_ruling

you pay the buyout clause, contract is over, player is free.

It's literally buying players.
>Team A owns player 99
>he earns 1 mil a year
>Team B wants to buy player 99
>Team B agrees with Team A for 10 million buy out
>Team B also agrees with player 99 to pay 2 million a year now

It's like a 2 step process basically

A good question is, why the fuck do spaniard put these clauses up in the first place?

1 mln a good player, 5 a really important one, 10 a top tier. Messi, Ronaldo and the envious brazilian 30.

All Benevento Calcio earns 5,5. All the players.

Supporters make the prices in soccer.

Precisely.

And this is why the PSG made a good move buying the envious brazilian. As a fact, the value of a Soccer Club is made of different assets, such as the Stadium, the training camp, the head quarters and so on. These are really solid assets. Then there are the "volatile" and variable assets: players, the brand (shirts, social media, televisions), the employees. So if PSG has a value of, let's say, 500 mln, and then he comes Neymar for 222, the value of the club is going to rise. And the value of Barcellona is going to lower down. The manouvre by the arab man was perfect: media pumped up Neymar like hell. So Barca cannot really invest these money without losing value, because it generaly (this is the harsch statement from the average soccer fan, manipulated by the press and by his own ignorance) seems that there isn't any player who can substitute nerman apart from Cristiano Ronaldo. Of course it isn't true because there are plenty of players who has great technical value and maybe tactically could be more useful than nerman. And you could pay them less. But you can't buy them because you wouldn't bring at the table an immediate and valuable asset.

You can make it only if you have time to make them grow.

What a luck for Barcà to get Messi, Iniesta, Pique, Pedro, Busquets and Xavi from the youths. At their peak, and they were at peak togheter, their assets were fathomless. This attracts heavy sponsorships, supporter from all over the world, make you flourish on the marketing aspect: exponential growth.

PSG kinda threw an atomic bomb con Barcà headquarters.

That never gets old

>300 a week
Never understood this weird euro sports contract thing. Is that 300 a week during the season, every week he actually plays, or over 52 weeks?

Nigga you gay?

>Antonella
>Living in cold, dreary Manchester

Divorce by midseason

I'll believe it when I see it

Is there some actual truth to this? I'm asking seriously. For the last 5 years every transfer window Manchester City seem to buying either messi or ronaldo.

Just rumors, but it's on because barca won't be able to get QTinho or memeble so that papers need some new juicy story to sell

a fucking KERMIT

Do you know why barca isn't paying the 120m release fee of coutinho? It seems pretty stupid. Coutinho is young. He's south american. His playstyle matches more with barcelona than liverpool. He'd be the perfect replacement for neymar and he could hold the rein until barca find the next messi

This thread needs more ebony beauties desu

so they would pay his release clause and then what happens when he doesn't want to sign with them?

He then wouldn't agree terms with the signing club and he stays

good idea

buyout clause doesn't mean end of contract. it means release of contract so the decision is up to the player if he wants to move or not

Nigger he doesn't have a release clause

why are news portals so shitty now. The headline was liverpool set 120m release clause of coutinho for barcelona

no it doesn't. If it's the same situation as Nerman, he paid the contract himself, meaning his contract with Barcelona is terminated and since he can't have two contracts he still has to sign with PSG, what stops him from changing his mind and signing with Real Madrid at PSG's expense?

Release clauses only apply to Spain

I guess you dont want to mess with the people who are funding ISIS.

>Benzema is fucking this

>Do this.
>Expect you and your family to live a long, peaceful life.
Choose one.

Messhit would have a seizure living for a week in a non spanish cunt

what would you do to someone who stole 250m from you? well, now imagine that answer if you're in charge of the infinite oil money that pays for ISIS attacks

UEFAlona deserved it.

>spending £275m on a guaranteed Premier League flop
He's no Neymar, lets be honest.

>and then turned around and winked at me
never fails, especially if it's some autist like Robben or Messi

>So if PSG has a value of, let's say, 500 mln, and then he comes Neymar for 222, the value of the club is going to rise. And the value of Barcellona is going to lower down
lmao the classic 'I have no clue about accounting' post

seriously, think about all you wrote, specially this part I quoted

I support Milan but I love Barcellona, so mine it's not even shitposting.

Search about assets and enjoy your Bartomeu.

Why is everyone suddendly ignoring that Neymar was actually very mediocre for like a half of his time at barcelona ?

wtf i hate benzema now

Even if we grossly simplify, we have:

>PSG had €1 in cash
>now they own a €1 human asset

What's the difference? Their assets are still €1.

And no, their value is not automatically "going to rise" because Nerman can get a lifelong injury tomorrow, go out of style, underperform, party instead of training, wear a "100% Hitler" headband, etc.

Aguero will be shipped out

HOLY SHIT CAN ANYONE STOP THE ARABS?

I would laugh, Messi is not suited to the PRem he would get his legs broke within half a season and have to go crying back to Argentina like all the Shit argentinans who get rekt here.

Would like to see it though, if he really is the best, then he needs to play in the best lage and Prem is 100x better than semi pro LOLIGA of whatever they play in Fr4ance

£300m i nothing to the Qatar, I read than they paid for Neymar within a morning, literally chump change.

looks like a street walking crack whore i see these girls all the time here.

>implying we wouldn't tap this anyway

But seriously she looks like any mixed-race girl from the suburbs here, no need to be a millionaire, just having the RSA (welfare bucks) is enough to get that

>Following Tello

Leo Messi - Welcome to Real Betis - Goals, Assists & Skills - 2017 Highlights

>she looks like any mixed-race girl from the suburbs here
aka street walking crack whore

But EPL is not part of the EU anymore.

He'd pull a 'Verón' once in Manchester

wow i thought messi was a nice person

Leave it to me, lads.