Lucasfilm insider here. Carrie's death = red alert, possible major rewrites and re-shoots for Episode VIII...

Lucasfilm insider here. Carrie's death = red alert, possible major rewrites and re-shoots for Episode VIII. There is a special meeting scheduled to tomorrow even though most of the execs and top of the food-chain workers are on holidays, which means shit went fubar.

From what I know, Leia is extremely important in the next film. The script places her early in a weird trance-coma and while she's "out there" she coordinates through force with Luke to find the way of defeating Snoke. Only near the finale Luke wakes her up.

Obviously, in context of Carries death, the idea of putting her character in a coma seems to be in an extremely bad taste and there's no easy way out of it. Killing Leia in her sleep before she could reunite with Luke is an ever worse move.

I'll let you know when I learn anything more.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trail_of_the_Pink_Panther
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cool blog post bro
>>>/blog/

it's all shit and star wars fags will like whatever disney shits out. who cares.

no i'm a real lucasfilm insider and ep8 starts with finn going out to the ice planet to save rey

I tip my hat to you, fine le sir!

>2016 movie
>Male saving a female
Not likely

>Black Male saving a female
More likely.

suck it up, buttercup. it's the movie she signed on to make. no point in rewriting and reshooting just because leia spends part of the movie in a coma

all those star wars nostalgia fans are adults and can separate a movie that was already filmed before she died from reality. kids won't care. don't wuss out on a movie she committed to.

MGM made a goddamn Inspector Clouseau movie in the Pre-GCI era consisting entirely of extras and deleted scenes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trail_of_the_Pink_Panther

it was fucking terrible but it made money.

Finn tried saving Rey a bunch in the first movie and she brushed him off and Mary Sue'd it herself

posting in an epic thread

It doesn't matter, as long as Disney does it it could be Rey turning into Pennywise and killing children in some Maine town for 5 hours and people would still ask for more.

Tell those execs to chill out and just shit out some bullshit

My wife's son works for Disney and he tells me that you're full of shit.

>all those star wars nostalgia fans are adults and can separate a movie that was already filmed before she died from reality.
yeah right

>A Star Wars movie
>less than a year away from release
>still shooting
>not needing to do reshoots due to poor testing

Okay.

IT'S BEEN A LONG DAY

WITHOUT YOU MY FRIEND

This is part of the bullshit. They know they can churn out whatever but need to keep up appearances.

There were a row of beaners in the row in front of me when I was watching this and every single one of them was bawling when this scene played, don't forget, this propelled the f&f franchise to a billion dollar one, so star wars 8 might just beat based Jim's record

literally impossible

>mfw I cried at this scene too

>literally
don't think you know what that word means

And there it is. I've been waiting for it.

Political correctness started taking a hold of Western society in the late-80's and early-90's. This, coupled with the Internet giving "everybody a voice", gave birth to two things:

(1) the average idiot believing that their opinion is somehow important, and;
(2) the rapid sharing of knowledge which led to the discovery of what many had suspected but couldn't quite prove. The Jews, by way of the Frankfurt School and cultural Marxism, were slowly and steadily degrading society piece by piece, person by person.

This is why Sup Forums is so important. It's a collective of people forever searching for the truth and backing the truth up with facts, regarding the continual breakdown of society and the family unit. Sup Forums's influence is NEEDED on not only all boards of Sup Forums, but other websites as well, so that others may learn what we have, and begin to fight back as we have also. Trump's Presidency is merely the beginning.

Sup Forums is the chemo to the cancer that's plaguing the world.

YEARS.

shitskins love fast and furious bro

She died too early though, people will have already forgotten by the time Ep VIII hits the cinemas

Enjoy you facisim, there bud.

I guess your too dumb to remember the GW Bush years. It's like this but worse.