I was talking to a woman from Taiwan who spoke very derisively about Japanese women...

I was talking to a woman from Taiwan who spoke very derisively about Japanese women. She said that they were bred to be housewives and couldn't cut it in the modern world. Is this a common sentiment in East Asia? Are non-Japanese women more masculine, from a Western perspective?

Other urls found in this thread:

seattletimes.com/business/engineer-overcomes-japanese-superstitions-to-become-nations-role-model/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Interesting.
I'd figure it has more to do with bitterness from Japanese imperialism than actual observation.

GOTTA

What else is there for a wife but cooking and cleaning?

sucking your dick and tongue cleaning your anus

Japanese women act like children.

Well society expects that out of them.

>I was talking to a woman from Taiwan who spoke very derisively about Japanese women
lie

Asian girls tend to be pretty jealous of jap girls because they held up as the beauty standard in Asia, every Asian dweeb wants a Japanese girlfriend because of anime

It is true

Japanese men successfully tamed their women to be submissive waifus

Taiwan loves Japan most than any place

And at work men don't/can't take them seriously

Our women shouldn't be compared with Asian women.

>Are non-Japanese women more masculine, from a Western perspective?
I don't think so. But Japanese women definitely have that overly cutesy image, that's further perpetuated by twitter/instagram.

I wouldn't say either that Japanese women can't cut it in the modern world, but rather that a modern woman probably can't cut it in Japan:
seattletimes.com/business/engineer-overcomes-japanese-superstitions-to-become-nations-role-model/

Sounds like ethnic shit talking more than anything. Most Chinese and Korean women dream about being housewives after playing "careerwoman" for all of 6 months before getting preggo.

Sounds like a Taiwanese lady who hasn't got any Japanese friends, or any other asian friend for that matter. Stay away from her OP, don't surround yourself with losers.

That's story of old Korean women. Young Korean generation is not like that, but old Korean women(mostly 60-70s) were literally like livestock bred to give a birth.

And men livestock to work

>jap: fish in bed
>korean: indistinguishable from american whore in bed
>china: probably somewhere in between

Yes it is

asian women are vastly more prone to careerism and turbo-achievement mode than other people except jews.

half the asian girls i meet want to go into a combination of either business/law/medicine and accumulate degrees and end up being your typical career woman.

dumbshit the post