The only times I get out of my parents house are when i take a ten minute drive to the place where i see my therapist...

The only times I get out of my parents house are when i take a ten minute drive to the place where i see my therapist and case worker or doctor. For months now I've been listening to Sixteen Stone by Bush on cd while i drive there and back. Before that i listened to Black Sabbath vol.4. I want to burn a new cd for this drive, what album should it be?

the Bush album was the actual album, the Black Sabbath one I burned a cd. I just felt like I should mention that so mu doent think I burned an album by Bush, a copy just came into my possession during a bulk used cd purchase.

somewhere between heaven and hell by social distortion

I have to go see my case worker at like 130 so i haven't got a lot of time

How about you get a job instead?

I'm gonna get a job. I just got offered a job yesterday that I'm gonna apply for

holy shit you need better music get mbv loveless

loveless is a one trick pony and in no way better that vol. 4

Sweet. I'd like my milk double bagged thanks

As someone working two jobs with plenty of money saved I fail to see the relevancy of your post

He's asking for some music recommendations.

>Bush, Sabbath
So you like post grunge and metal? Have you tried using the free version of Spotify? It can help sort of web out your tastes in music going of these two bands alone. It doesn't hurt to try

The idea is that he'd go outside instead of going to therapy and then being a recluse.

Also fuck you.

reported for underage, the job is in a school cafeteria.

Ahh. The Sup Forums armchair psychologist. You're always so bitter.

And fuck me? I would fuck me if given the chance. I am a prettyboy

my sincere rec and it's only 35 minutes

I don't use spotify, i pirate. I like lots of things. electronic music, prog, jazz.

decent af rec will definity consider thanks

You can use it just for reference and then pirate going off those artists it suggests.

I don't want to support a platform that disenfranchises artists.

Google's your friend then I guess. Unless the psychologist a few posts up has a better solution

I use Duck Duck Go instead of Google cause I care about my privacy. Except for Gmail I use Gmail

Dinosaur Jr - You're Living All Over Me, I can listen to this album on repeat forever