USA IS SHIT

I would rather live in a world dominated by Russia and China than one by the US. Well I guess that is already happening anyway :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

telesurtv.net/english/analysis/The-5-Biggest-Puppets-of-the-United-States-in-Latin-America-20160523-0037.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Gun_Ri_massacre
youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo
youtu.be/jf-9BfbDZf4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, future is bright.

I agree

USA is over

Sorry Israel

USA, with a lot of free world allies

Russia and Ch*na aren't allies because nobody likes Ch*nese.

小中華

Fuck you

we're the true democracy country in asia

not the fucking 중화

deep down they are

why can't we all get along? isn't there still enough room on the planet for all of us?

because USA is so greedy that basically wants to destroy national cultures in the name of freedom

telesurtv.net/english/analysis/The-5-Biggest-Puppets-of-the-United-States-in-Latin-America-20160523-0037.html
>3. Michel Temer

Didn't Russia completely destroy the national cultures in Eastern Europe and turn them into a depressing wasteland of gray commie cinder blocks?

his approval ratings are lower than we were in dictatorship literally 3%, he basically is destroying brazil slowly and making us your puppet by selling everything good we got

Very nice to hear, everything is proceeding as planned.

nah not really, Lula is still popular as fuck despite you trying to absolutely destroy him and his party

And it's another thread where rich daddy issues liberal arts students in South America spam commie/butthurt about the US propaganda.

>yfw your father was smart enough to preinvest in 529 and Coverdell ESA plans for your liberal arts education in the future
>yfw jealous butthurt niggers on the internet call you out for your good luck
It wasn't luck, it was all skill, user

>I would rather live in a world dominated by Russia and China than one by the US

Honestly, I don't know. muricans are spying us, but at least we are still free (yet).
Also, Russia fear many people, but they don't have the power to rule the world... China has it, tho.

Or, more likely try taking out a $250,000 student loan to get a degree in transgender studies which guarantees you a fulfilling career cleaning the restrooms at Starbucks. And then I guess you can always blame the Jews for your minimum wage job and student loans that you'll never pay off in three lifetimes.

>China
>power to rule the world
>when they can't even make a postage-stamp sized cunt like North Korea obey them

you don't need to be rich to study "liberal arts" here because university is free. That is your problem my friend

The US can't, too.

>he honestly believes that what China says to the US is their actual intentions

>free

it is free my friend, I don't have to get a loan, or a tuition, also my parents don't pay taxes if you want to use that argument

someone does and your country is poor because of it

We have a pretty good idea of what their intentions are. They wish that there was a completely obedient satellite government in Pyongyang, but they haven't succeeded in getting it over 60 years of attempts, the Norks are too nationalistic for that.

And of course they absolutely do not, not, not want a war over there and consequent 1 million+ refugees coming into China. Keeping their border secure is paramount above all.

>someone does
Yes
>your country is poor because of it
Since when having your population educated makes a country more poor?

punishing success makes a country poor

Give people something for free and they will abuse/milk it to death.

Tragedy of the commons

Sad, but true

u wot m8, so people getting a degree and ascending socially isn't success but a bank getting richer through loan shark interests over healthcare and student loans is. I guess I will never know what it is to be as much as a goy like you
Explain to me how can you abuse a university course if the only objective that it exists is literally getting a degree?

I mean, USA is shit but the other possible powers are even more crappy.

if you ascend socially your ass is going to get raped by taxes, enjoy

That's True

At least, US doesn't kill civilians by tanks?

Not true, they kill their allies ;^)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Gun_Ri_massacre

o-only in third-world cuntris?

ITT: Liberal arts hipsters, Mudslime diaspora, and CCPbots have a chimpout

Yes exactly. We are NOT allies.
*winks*

No youre thinking of the USSR m8

Don't you wink at her you cumdumpster.

Ive known France way longer than you sweetie. We have special relationship.
*winks at France again*

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo

They desire the transformation of the United States into a non-white country, and are actively leading the charge to turn it more diverse and multicultural, while marginalizing the white males and reducing their social and economic power. Many of them are members of Antifa, and all of them fully support the protests taking place on college campuses, where they receive their liberal arts degrees. They consider it important to include PoC in all forms of media because it helps people especially in Western countries to make the psychological adjustments that are necessary for the transformation of their countries into multicultural societies.

They despise white America more than the most anti-Americans on Sup Forums are capable of. The leading figures of the anti-American and anti-white intellectual movement in the US, are almost entirely composed of white males. No one can understand why. However, they are united in their belief that the US should be destroyed and others take its place as the pre eminent countries in the world

Im beginning to understand trotskys plan now

They're in China's sphere of influence and can't even exist without their resources and consent. The USSR was able to establish like a dozen communist satelite states in Eastern Europe and held onto them for decades, China couldn't even manage one without it going insane and trying to nuke everything in existence

>We have special relationship.

Indeed we have.

Literally all of China's neighbors want them nuked off the map.

Why did you invade russia anyway

Napoleon's mistake.

On fait des bêtises parfois pour l'amour

>Lula a gud boi he dindu nufinz we neeeeed mo foreign aid money fo dem programz

China and Russia can do whatever they want, but no matter what they do, the Americas will be firmly within our sphere of influence.

Not in a million years, commie

youtu.be/jf-9BfbDZf4

Once bolsonaro gets elected, he will order pieces of shit like you to be hanged for treason

Fuck R*ussia and Ch*ina