72 hours left in 2016 and the deaths aren't stopping

72 hours left in 2016 and the deaths aren't stopping

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tLPZmPaHme0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

20 "Crave Cock Get the Glock" 16

Probably won't even get mentioned on the radio if he dies.

>dude FUCK 2016 lmao

I don't say this often but LITERALLY who?

Good riddance desu.

head to the morgue cause the wills keeps popping

>vapid celebrities dying
>trump elected
>twitter dying
>buzzfeed dying
>mtv dying
>young conservatives on the rise
Can 2016 get any better?

die you fucking degenerate

isn't that the pedo from IASIP?

anime made real;___;

>kidney stones
Shit. I gotta worry about that shit because my dad had it.

Imagine having to pass pebbles through you dick. Closest thing a man may know to the pain of childbirth.

Old people die?

I don't think kidney stones are hereditary user.

I'm no longer a neet and I got a job that I actually enjoy doing.

But my pep-pep died before he could see it ;_;

So I rate 2016 5/10.

>young conservatives
you mean trump's blowjob servants?

I'd probably cum.

>young conservatives on the rise

>Sup Forums is the real world

oh the delusion....

>dude old people die? wtf!

can you fucking stop

77777777 coming up
bet its some shit about that coke skank fisher

forgot brexit happening
that was amusing

We Are Number One but, every "one" is replaced with a famous person dying, the branch breaking is replaced with Brexit, and the banana peel scene is replaced with Donald Trump being elected president of the United States.

I know your feel user, you are not alone. Happened to me this year too. Head held high, they would be proud of us

>the guy who filmed a woman eating dog shit will die soon

Feels gucci.

who?

2016 probably can't, but we got alt right speaker tours on campuses in '17 so hang tight bub.

Here's your (.............)

>mtv dying

Is this 2006?

You're forgetting that Facebook is becoming less used and is basically going to shit.

Go back to Sup Forums. We don't need to do your make believe cuckme memagic that you're trying to spread across the boards.

Fact of the matter is kek isn't real, none of those boards actually caused those things, you're delusional and need some serious fucking help.

You've spent too much time isolated from actual reality, stuck in your own perspective reality of delusions to invisible things that none of you know anything really about.

Kek is a thoughtform, without yall, it'd not be at all.
Tv didn't do shit except more sitcom tier shit
Mu didn't do shit except be autistic sounding
V didn't so shit except ferment more shit in their bloated guts
Pol didn't do shitall anything except prove their own delusions through their own delusional beliefs. They are quite literally the stupidest people on Sup Forums besides Sup Forums
Vg didn't do shit except try to be a wannabe pol and use some story to promote their delusions just like pol did.

You are on Sup Forums, user. You are in the real world outside of this imageboard.
NOTHING you do, will make anything in this place of your delusions, real.

Seek psychological therapy, you are disconnecting from reality and you will become a danger to yourself or others if you take these meme magic chaos god delusions any further into reality.

They are not real, you are suffering from mental delusions.

Literally who?

Damn I was just thinking about this happening with my Mom today. Better get my shit together before she croaks possibly soon.
R.I.P user. I bet he loved you and was proud either way.

>Can 2016 get any better?
yes. by being the preview for 2017

Hi

Got gf. It was a good year.

Same! Then I lost her!

funfact: that sport coat is adorned with the dried foreskins and anuses of all the toddlers jacky watz has enjoyed this week

WASTE OF TRIPS

He was pretty much the only one who supported me going back to school to learn a rare artisan profession. The week before I graduated I got hired on the spot. I wasn't even looking for a job, I came in to ask for parts since I was restoring something I inherited from him. In a way pep-pep landed me the job.

I loved this year so much. 2016 was probably the most hype year since 1999. Always something going on. Always something to talk about. The resurgence of the right has been pretty cool. Some good movies too.

sacrifices must be made every shmita

The Hollywood cultists are sacrificing as many of their own as possible in a last ditch attempt to gain their non-existent gods' favor to stop Trump from taking power.

If 2017 makes Europe great again, we'll be one step closer to nirvana.

Will John Oliver have an aneurysm by the end of the year?

Damn dude. What artisan profession? I left my more secure job that I hated to go back to school and further learn fine furniture making and do it full time (not something exactly that prints money).
I'm essentially a glorified NEET at the moment but I do get paid from time to time. I wouldn't be able to do this though if my Mom didn't believe in me. I want to get 'sorted' as I only see her getting worse these days.

don't want to talk about it but this really made me think too

go fuck yourself

>devine
>woman

wow you're stupid

they can begin by kicking merkel out.

Obligatory.

Man i love me some Waters. Seems like a genuinely nice dude too

Why was that whole rockabilly/swing revival thing big back in the early 1990s?

Why was it appealing to American urbanites?

PRAISE

Watchmaker. Although you're pretty much a battery nigger in the first few years.

I restored most of his old watches by now.

came here just to see if anyone posts this

Brexit and Trump victory demands sacrifices.
>Praise

Retard
Yea man getting climate change deniers in the white house has been so DOPE, take that BLM, amirite?

FUUUUUUUUUCK senpai this would be a death I'd actually care about.
>young conservatives
what a cringeworthy phrase

the climate changed plenty before many made anything more than a bonfire

and will continue to do so long after we are gone

don't be surprised to find that man has overestimated his impact again.

Stay salty

>mtv dying

Hasn't it been dead for years?

>climate change is a problem
>let's bring in immigrants from third world countries where the average ecological footprint is much lower than in ours
>let's also massively increase global population via international charity programmes
brilliant, my friend

hell be fine

mel brooks is next

If im lucky I'll be one of them

Hey guys did you hear Carrie Fisher died? This is a very sad year to be alive?

>2016
>trump gets elected
>degenerate drug-addict homos/bisexuals drop like flies
the year of pottery

There is some correlation but no proof. For example, everyone in my family, no matter their place on the spectrum of health, had a kidney stone before 30.

Frequently women will say it's worse than childbirth. One hole is meant to have objects pass through it, the other isn't.

>young conservatives
i bet you watch that milo guy's videos lmao

Stop acting like you understand the science behind global warming, it's embarrassing
Obviously eco footprints are smaller in third world countries, it's hard to waste resources and produce a shit ton of carbon emissions when the only car is a fucking goat attached to a wagon, what is your point? Are you saying we shouldn't let poor people in America because they're lazy or something? Are you saying we need to abandon third world countries and let them fester and die even though it's our fault they're underdeveloped?

Are you saying instead of aiding medical and technological progress globally we should let the poorest stay poor and die? Do you think that's been working out for us for the last hundred years? What is your argument? We should be edge lords and say fuck the world like a bunch of 13 year Olds? Do you understand lacking a coherent argument doesn't make u smart?

>Trump won an election based off salty white tears
Stay ignorant and poor ;)

>Conservatives voted in a man who proposed the single biggest tax hike in history
Based Trump tricked 'em.

youtube.com/watch?v=tLPZmPaHme0

Former Libtard here. Considering how absolutely fucktarded and decadent the Left got over the last decade, I welcome it.

>unironic celeb worship

>unironic consumption of mass amounts of tabloid-tier media

>unironic embrace of mass pussification, emasculation, lack of fortitude and vigilance, etc.

>Lib exploitation of children by slowly chipping away at laws and statutes geared towards protecting kids ("lol kids are sexually mature enough as minors to transition!! So why can't we fuck them?? Its PROGRESSIVE!! XD"

>Unironic embrace of globalism, even if it means they get the absolute short end of the stick in every way imaginable (MOAR VICTIM OPPORTUNITY!!!!)

I'm glad that this shit isn't only being left behind, but beat the fuck out of, kicked down a hole, doused in gasoline and lit on fire in the process. Fuck the last 6 to 10 years tbqh