Other urls found in this thread:

maxlandiswrites.com/the-force-awakens/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's a fag, like his father before him

I envy his work ethic.

He's an awful writer though

Who is this?
His hair looks like it was cut with a helicopter

Delusional narrative fueled attention whore.

Only thing he cares about in a movie is characters, completely dismissing every other filmmaking element.

Great ideas and screenplay concepts, can't execute them worth shit. Chronicle was a fluke that was bound to happen considering how many screenplays he puts out.

nepotism the person

Talentless hack, no wonder he's friends with the RLM guys

And there it is. I've been waiting for it.

Political correctness started taking a hold of Western society in the late-80's and early-90's. This, coupled with the Internet giving "everybody a voice", gave birth to two things:

(1) the average idiot believing that their opinion is somehow important, and;
(2) the rapid sharing of knowledge which led to the discovery of what many had suspected but couldn't quite prove. The Jews, by way of the Frankfurt School and cultural Marxism, were slowly and steadily degrading society piece by piece, person by person.

This is why Sup Forums is so important. It's a collective of people forever searching for the truth and backing the truth up with facts, regarding the continual breakdown of society and the family unit. Sup Forums's influence is NEEDED on not only all boards of Sup Forums, but other websites as well, so that others may learn what we have, and begin to fight back as we have also. Trump's Presidency is merely the beginning.

Sup Forums is the chemo to the cancer that's plaguing the world.

YEARS.

he's a fag, knows how to sell a story, but can't produce quality shit.

if he wasn't the "son of" he would have been a great door-to-door salesman

Max "Children Chopper" Landis
Max "Free chopper rides" Landis
Max "Helicopter Haircut" Landis
Max "my dad is a helicopter parent" Landis.
Max "kill the gook with a CH-47 Chinook" Landis
Max "get to the choppa" Landis.
Max ''slaughter them all'' Landis
Max "Heads will Roll" Landis
Max "Dad wanted me to get a head" Landis
Max "Nebrotism" Landis
Max "Fly Lower" Landis
Max "Get to the Choppa" Landis
JOHN 'CHOP THE TOP AND WATCH EM DROP' LANDIS
John "when the chopper goes wild, we kill another child" Landis.
Max "when the chopper goes wild, we kill another child" Landis.
Max "kid clipper Jr." Landis
Max "son of the flying guillotine" Landis
Max "fly low, sweet chariot. daddy's gonna cut off your head" Landis.
John "full body bris" Landis
Max "Slicer and Dicer, with a side of rice-er" Landis
Max "uptomyknees in the blood of two kids and a guy" Landis
Max "If there's an epicanthic fold, put them in the ground cold" Landis
Max "China Syndrome" Landis
Max "Stunt double? Just hire twins" Landis
Max "How do I get this helicopter to" Landis
Max "I can't" Landis
Max "Spin around, and Cut them Down" Landis
max "my dad killed people" landis
Max 'pop their top like ol pop' Landis
Max "I suck dick while my dad kills for kicks" Landis
Max "Kids aren't bad helipads" Landis
Max "My dad directed Blues Brothers and loves crying Vietnamese mothers" Landis
Max "how do I" Landis
Max "Twilight Zone is covered with children's bones" Landis
Max "They broke my fall, but it killed them all" Landis
Max "i feel glad when i kill jennifer jason leigh's dad" Landis
Max "kid killing yid" Landis.
Max "Yellow peril" Landis
Max "gleefully spins propeller penis to Landis hate" Landis
Max "Death from above" Landis
Max "Asian Abrasion" Landis
Max "daddy thinks it's alright as long as the chinks die at night" Landis

m8 wot

False-flagging spammer trying to get everyone to hate Sup Forums

>watching American Dirk Gently
>"You know me and my wife are thinking about having kids"
>"oh cool"
>"yeah we're choosing to have a multicultural child, we have a father ruined up already"
INTO THE TRASH HE GOES

He's a nu-male troglodyte masquerading as an intellectual. He believes that his opinion is the gospel truth and that all others are false by default. Pretty much analogous to 90% of the people on this site tbqh.

To be fair he only directed one of the movies he wrote.

Good writer, rushes things out though. He's talented. Even if he is a giant SJW cuck.

Chronicle was alright
Somehow every movie he's written since has been terrible

His ep 7 script (albeit a warmup) sucks ass:
maxlandiswrites.com/the-force-awakens/

I'd say watch his stuff to learn about the film industry, since nobody can deny he's in there and he has interesting things to say about the nature of it all.

But do NOT watch his stuff to learn how to write unless you've never written before. His work is surface-level and always has been -- the reason he's so prolific is because he adheres to basic narrative conventions and just cranks them out.

That being said, if you like his personality there shouldn't be any harm watching vids of him talking about shit. He can be pretty entertaining if you look past his sperg moments and if he's in a vid with others on his level you can see why people like being around him.

Underrated

Slack Jawed faggot

A fuckin hack born into the industry via his father's contacts. He may produce a decent amount of work but the quality is awful. He also has no sense of style (in his personal life or his work) and no class.

Get good or quit.

This was in at least 2 other threads today. stop shilling

He produced my favourite 2016 show, Channel Zero. And I guess I kind of sort of may not really liked Victor Frankenstein.
Not much else to say. Personality wise he seems to be a redditor

I liked Chronicle and that's about it. Hasn't lived up to his potential. I think him being a WWE fan has always influenced his writing abilities in a negative way.

he makes me cringe, just chick his twitter, he's trying way to hard, people like this can be succesfull these days because muh opinions and muh internet, he's literally "tumblr the writter/director"

Dude knows how to sell a pitch.

Typical millennial result of helicopter parenting.

Every fucking time

John Landis is a murderer and bleeding heart leftie but there's no denying he had some genuine talent back in the 70s and 80s. National Lampoon's Animal House, The Blues Brothers and Trading Places are comedy masterpieces and An American Werewolf In London is a horror comedy masterpiece. Max is a total hack. Chronicle is his only above average film and it's an Akira ripoff.

Obsesses over stupid american cultural artifacts, not smart enough to look at them from a more abstract level

Feels like he's way too into himself for his works to truly take off. No comment on the actual person.

Does anyone have the pic of when someone on reddit brought up his dad murdering people and Max went mental and said that it was a hard subject for him to talk about?

Fucking faggot's dad killed three people and he wanted sympathy.

>constantly denies nepotism accusations
>for a long time it seemed like he wanted to step out of his father's shadow
>a couple of months ago it was announced he's gonna write and direct a remake of An American Werewolf In London
How the fuck can he continue to deny that nepotism has really helped him out?

>tfw getting a haircut and you run out of money in the middle of it

can't wait to see him in next BotW

Wouldn't be anywhere without nepotism, but I do like a lot of his work.

One time the AV Club commenters were joking about the helicopter thing and Max actually went into the comments and told them to stop, at which point they started sucking up like mad so he would talk to them.

Why are AVC's commenters such losers?

what bullshit excuse did he give to wave away why that film flopped too?

The AV Club is like diet reddit. They have some decent content, but a lot of the community is just cancer, with everyone trying to get the highest upvote.

I don't know, but it only got a limited release + video on demand in the US and hasn't even been distributed outside of America.