SUNDAY, JULY 30th, 2017

>SUNDAY, JULY 30th, 2017

How have you spent the year thus far, Sup Forums? Are you making good progress on your goals?

well?

No, still an antisocial shut in autist.

>Implying I have goals

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

oh right i forgot i was on /r9k/

Civilization will collapse, all your progress will be for naught unless it will increase your chance of survival post-civilization.

good, leave

fuck off

So what do?

Take out as many loans as I can to buy guns, ammunition and food? Spend 14 hours a day practicing shooting and sieging buildings?

try /r9k/

Nice dubs lads.

thank you

Move to the countryside first, you'll most certainly die in a city post-collapse. Purchase a piece of land, practice permaculture and survival skills and stock up on books about these subjects as well as food and weapons.

How much alcohol do you drink a day?

How should I form a squad I can trust for the racewar?

I don't.

Last April I finally got hired as an apprentice. I would say things are going very well.

What is the main reason for the apocalypse?

Those guys actually DO have a goal - to complain about women and to live a NEET lifestyle. I don't care about women at all, and I'm not a NEET. I simply don't have goals/objectives beyond what I'm already doing. Stasis is fine.

Yeah I just assembled a new pc and I'm about to start playing FFXIV. I plan to get addicted and continue playing it till VR becomes real, so I can get addicted to that after.

There won't be a race war, shitskins will die out via starvation and killing each other over supplies, as will most unprepared people and cityfolk.

Depletion of limited resources needed to sustain modern civilization.

ETA?

How the fuck do I practice sieging buildings though?

I feel like it'd be very useful to be able to take over a factory or farm since most normies would simply die if their food supply was cut off.

A few decades.

I might be dead by then. Progress won't be useless. Thanks

How old are you that a few decades will be close to your lifespan?

You won't be able to do that on your own and post-civilization anybody could kill you over a petty disagreement, for the highest chance of survival you must get out of the city and move to the countryside and do what I told you.

30, few decades might be 40 years. Not going to waste 40 years in the middle of no where for something that might happen.