10/10 Albums

Albums that don't have a single skippable track on them

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/y9Tm9sE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll post a couple, but I am curious to see what else you guys have

I listened to the whole thing, but the only songs I liked were Don't Stop and (to a lesser extent) Go Your Own Way.

Millencolin - Same Old Tunes

Jesus Christ.

Personal favorite; maybe not everyone feels the same way

I have listened to this album at least once a week since I was a kid and got a record player. People are free to not like it, but DAMN if it isn't great pop music

The art for this one is great, too

I was 14 when Rumours came out (I'm old, ok?). It was big, yes, but the target audience for the thing was really young adults. Me and my friends couldn't connect with songs about doing coke and cheating on your spouse.

I am only 25, so my connection to this album is hearing it around the house while we did Sunday chores. And, of course, the radio

Most of you are probably gonna hate on this

Cliche, I know

I actually adore this album. It also makes great sex music

Predictable choice

It got as big as it did because there was a large population of young adult baby boomers at the time whom the album appealed to.

Got me into hip-hop at a tender age

Unironically, this shit bangs

It's such a haunting experience to listen to this album

I agree with you, I'm just saying if you were a young teenager at the time, you would have been more into KISS or Ted Nugent or whatnot.

I got to see her live at a pop-up show in NY about four years ago. I still dream about it

One of the best pop albums ever made

>not immediately flipping over the record when Songbird comes on
>not getting up to do something during Oh Daddy while waiting for Gold Dust Woman

I like "Songbird." Call me silly, but that song hits a nerve

>burned down their inner feelings
The album is all about their inner feelings, if you want to knock it for being commercial just say it.

>or whatnot
or you were 12, into pop and the songs were some of the best on the radio, and you thought Kiss was a literal joke.

Like a lead blanket.

Pretty much all of Daft Punk stuff is great. Human after all still had some good songs in it too.

not meming i swear

Bring it here discord.gg/y9Tm9sE

(minus "Take me down")

And this.

>It Ain't Easy

>or you were 12, into pop and the songs were some of the best on the radio, and you thought Kiss was a literal joke.
I'm sure most 12 year olds have that sophisticated tastes. Not.

you skip that? I love that song

Most tracks on that album are skippable.

agreed

>being cheesy

I told you, Don't Stop is the only truly great song on there. This album is far overrated beyond its actual quality level.

agree 100% desu

Yes, even Touched.

this is one of the few examples of good pop-punk

Once you take off your nostalgia goggles, no it really isn't.

Touched is fine, Loomer is the real pile of garbage.

wow, i didn't know plebs of this caliber existed

You're right

Is an absence of 'skippable' tracks (pretty arbitrary, by the way) really what makes a 10/10 album? I've rarely listened to an album where I've had to skip a track, yet I only have 4 10/10s on RYM

That album cover makes me want to vomit so I haven't listened to it. Am I pleb?

But this is "One Good Song Every Two Skippable Songs: the Album" tho

>yet I only have 4 10/10s on RYM
Which four?

post rym

Double Nickels on the Dime, Spiderland, Marquee Moon, and Astral Weeks

Listened to this on many a road trip. Never be skipping them tracks.

Hello, only other Cake fan on Sup Forums

it's really good, if you are into slow R&B and trap

Not a single weak song, each one brings something new to the album. (And Weezer's Blue Album is also worth a shout).

Good choice

Even the track placement is perfect

If you lived through the Clinton era and don't skip "Don't Stop" there's something very wrong with you

Yeah I know he used it as his campaign song in 92 not that I'm old enough to remember that election anyway.

I was a kid during the Clinton ere. Explain?

It was his campaign theme song, so you'd hear it everywhere

if you genuinely think this then you should kill yourself now.

life is never going to get any better for you.

George HW Bush used "Don't Worry, Be Happy" as his campaign song and Bobby McFerrin got butthurt and told him to stop.

If you genuinely don't like that album than you're a tryhard contrarian

Gotcha thanks. What is your 10/10?

Which tracks are skippable in your opinion? There's honestly not one song on there I don't like

i mean there are some laughable opinions on this board, but to consider any of this 10/10 is beyond comprehension.

Well then mister, what is your 10/10?

i get you have the feels when you listen to it and it means something personal to you, but it is inferior to subterranean homesick blues track for track.

Bobby McFerrin and that song were annoying as fuck anyway, no loss.

You think if you're getting paid royalties for the use of your song, you wouldn't be so butthurt.

DO NOT REPLY TO ME AGAIN DO NOT REPLY TO ME AGAIN DO NOT REPLY TO ME AGAIN DO NOT REPLY TO ME AGAIN DO NOT REPLY TO ME AGAIN DO NOT REPLY TO ME AGAIN DO NOT REPLY TO ME AGAIN DO NOT REPLY TO ME AGAIN DO NOT REPLY TO ME AGAIN DO NOT REPLY TO ME AGAIN DO NOT REPLY TO ME AGAIN DO NOT REPLY TO ME AGAIN DO NOT REPLY TO ME AGAIN

That song sucks. Freaking pothead garbage.

this is one of a handful

>subterranean homesick blues
It's called Bringing It All Back Home you entry level pleb, and it's not as good

(You)

haha my bad was thinking of that one song fsr

also you're wrong

now you've done did it mate

Green Day - American Idiot
Bruno Mars - 24k Magic

"Take Off Your Pants and Jacket" is also just as good. Imo they fell hard after the self titled album.

I like "Take Off Your Pants and Jacket" but I feel like the second half as a lot of filler. You're right about everything after self titled. Their Greatest Hits is a 10/10 in my opinion, though.

Also, agreed with American Idiot.

in many european countries the album was released as subterranean homesick blues and retained this title well into the cd era

Oh Daddy

It's shit

Top 10 pop album all time imo