Carrie Fisher Buns

Cinnabon was forced to delete this tweet and apologize. Is this even offensive? Wouldn't Carrie have prolly found it funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2016/12/27/_24_questions_raised_by_cinnabon_s_carrie_fisher_tweet.html
archive.is/2CJhT
youtu.be/5Mnp1iUcEBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who the fuck can force them to delete it? i like it.

>prolly

>somebody died
>this is a great advertising opportunity

thanks caps

What's wrong with this?

I thought it was a god tier tweet. Up there with this Schneider tweet for TOTY (Tweet of the Year).

His tweet is nothing original, lots of retarded republicans spout this meme

>twenty four

>twenty-four questions
How is this even possible?

yeah but most of them arent a stapl.. i mean rob schneider

She probably would have found it funny, but it's insensitive because it crosses the line from tribute to advertisement.

IS this real?

who cares if they deleted it? the marketing has already fulfilled it's purpose, more importantly - who got to eat that bun?

Just Googled and unfortunately it is.

slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2016/12/27/_24_questions_raised_by_cinnabon_s_carrie_fisher_tweet.html

they all came on itand the one who came last had to eat it

you could've archived the link you dumb fucking idiot

This.

>Is this even offensive?

You could argue poor taste, maybe, but offensive, no. Only whiny man-babies would truly find it offensive.

>Wouldn't Carrie have prolly found it funny?

More than likely, yes.

>being this autistic

It only takes 10 people bored tweeting on the john to get offended by it for a company to delete a tweet.
The idea in itself isn't so bad but I guess it's not ok for a brand to capitalize on death.

how is this offensive? because of the double-entendre?

Carrie would've agreed and loved that shit.

This PC generation I swear.

here archive.is/2CJhT

>APOLOGIZE

Christ western society has become so fucking soft

A Lady dies and men still think about their cocks. Unbelievable.

>Is the pile of cinnamon on Fisher’s left shoulder meant to indicate the left shoulder of her dress is dirty, or is it a fourth-wall-breaking pile of cinnamon, like the cinnamon sticks?

What?

awww the truth struck a nerve there wittle babbie redditor thats adorable

Let's be honest, none of us growing up with her work liked her for her acting.

So who forced them?

hah

what else did she do besides star wars, some film industry guys and coke?

I genuinely don't know without looking it up

fucking overrated bitch

>Using a person's death to advertise your product

Only a problem if you're a communist that hates the free market

That was cringe inducing.

She was a prolific writer.

Better writer than actress seems to be the general concensus

Using someones death to sell cinnabuns is kind of fucked up yeah

Hive mi

Depends on whether or not you consider advertising to be an extension of the product itself.

theyre using her death to sell buns

You mean the truth that most of the old racists and segregationists formed their own party after the Dems took up civil rights and eventually they moved to the Republican party, especialy when Nixon used appealing to them as a strategy to win?

Sock it to me.

Cinnabuns are delicious tho

All publicity is good publicity.

How many of the ADD riddled millenials with 2-second attention spans do you think will remember what Cinnabun said about Carrie Fisher?
None will in 2 days, what they will remember is how good a cinnabun sounds when they're hungry.

hah!

>fucking overrated bitch
You should atleast get dubs if you're going to act like Patrick Dubsman.

Speak for yourself, shitlord. Not all of us are dominated by our genitals, or anybody elses.

Jesus Christ! Hardware Wars from 1977 featured cinnamon buns on Leia. Uncountable cosplay grills got pns thanks to their hard work with their hair.

that is way too much sugar frosting on a cinnamon bun, americans are disgusting

>24

Most of which are most likely meme tier as always

clickbait fucking cunt

Not as bad as that tweet from the official SW account saying "Hey Carrie is dead, but you can still see her on R1 for a few seconds".

Meant to reply

Christ, really?

Absolute horseshit.

Oh come on, I can think of at least 30 just of the top of my head

And there it is. I've been waiting for it.

Political correctness started taking a hold of Western society in the late-80's and early-90's. This, coupled with the Internet giving "everybody a voice", gave birth to two things:

(1) the average idiot believing that their opinion is somehow important, and;
(2) the rapid sharing of knowledge which led to the discovery of what many had suspected but couldn't quite prove. The Jews, by way of the Frankfurt School and cultural Marxism, were slowly and steadily degrading society piece by piece, person by person.

This is why Sup Forums is so important. It's a collective of people forever searching for the truth and backing the truth up with facts, regarding the continual breakdown of society and the family unit. Sup Forums's influence is NEEDED on not only all boards of Sup Forums, but other websites as well, so that others may learn what we have, and begin to fight back as we have also. Trump's Presidency is merely the beginning.

Sup Forums is the chemo to the cancer that's plaguing the world.

YEARS.

Aw yeah boys no more sequels hahaha pack it in fellas

Yeah, she was known for being irreverant and lighthearted, I doubt she would have been too upset.

Yeah that tweet was real.
Absolutely 101% real and authentic.

It wasn't literal but yes, there were some pics about it in the Leia sticky not sure if they were real or shopped tho.

>2016
>Shame
>Integrity
Pick only one

I have a star wars related social media thing I am trying to make a quick buck on. It is Carrie related - so I will push it here...

youtu.be/5Mnp1iUcEBs

He's baiting you, he's not going to respond in any genuine manner. Just call you a cuck or something. Let it go.

Is that real?

Or is that a joke mocking how those articles are just as disrespectful as a tweet like that?

>le current year

nice argument fag

Readjust your tampon, you bitch-ass faggot.

>implying he's wrong

everything is offensive nowadays

Fuck off

This culture of offense shit needs to fucking end.

It's funny because it implies there haven't been any drastic party alignment shifts in the last 150 years

Was she in anything besides Star Wars?

I rather liked her better when she wasn't doing political commentary

I dont get it, can somebody explain to me how this is offensive?

>believing Sup Forums without doing any research
Are you two retarded? Do you think everyone on the internet is goodhearted and honest?

Its too obviously advertising.
All the other advertising is slightly more subtle.

>When you said Carrie Fisher had “the best buns in the galaxy,” were you talking about her butt?

Is this serious?

1.- They're promoting their shitty product on the wake of a person dying.
2.- They're using "buns" as a double-entendre for Princess Leia's hairdo and her ass.

Overweight, middle class, white women with nothing going on in their lives

dems are still racist, they just put on a different face
they still own the niggers

They're using as a double entendre for the hairdo and their cinnamon buns

>thread about cinnabuns
>not in the STICKY thread

>2.- They're using "buns" as a double-entendre for Princess Leia's hairdo and her ass.

lmao this feminist delusion

>drastic

Not internally. Give me a list of all the Democratic Congresspeople/Governors/etc. who "switched sides" in the 60s as deluded Dems nowadays actually believe was a massive exodus after the Civil Rights movement.

All that happened is they started singing a different tune publicly while continuing their same shitty policies in office.

This is why I quit reading Slate, they fell very quickly to Buzzfeed level clickbait over the past 5 years.

Ahaha, oh wow! Someone thought it's a good joke for normies

Came in to post this.

you won't believe number 18!

>using someone else's death to market

why do all these people and companies feel compelled to write "witty" tweets about somebody fucking dying?

thank god trump is finally going to put an end to capitalism

>1860s democrats were socially liberal
even if this were true, why would republicans want people to know?

That's it? Why is everyone such an uptight faggot?

how about a pic of leia with Xs on her eyes and the old sartre quote "every living thing enters the world without reason, prolongs itself out of weakness, and dies by chance"

ye olde soggie cookcky

Please delete this, then kill yourself.

southern dems actually started shifting to the Republican party when fdr began his social programs that they felt gave too much assitance to urban cities instead of rural areas. the civil rights act continued this shift

the female hormones are going to kill you, troon

because she just died and it's common in societies to have a modicum of respect for the dead. I'm not offended but I realize why it would piss people off. imagine if your mom died and some faggy company was on twitter the next day joking about how her titties were like 2 nice scoops of ice cream

>all these autists not realizing that post was mostly in jest

why are Sup Forums posters so fucking dense sometimes?

why? even if the 1860s southern democrats were more socially liberal or progressive than northern republicans, why would 2016 republicans want to brag about it when their values are staunchly socially conservative and use social liberalism as a derogatory term?

heh