>tfw listened to Gummo so many times I actually like it now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-noILtyBoLI
youtube.com/watch?v=gtY_545-ST8
youtube.com/watch?v=eB8irmVwyzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=-noILtyBoLI

Is he pleb filter?

Why did you listen to it so many times in the first place if you didn't like it?

I just wanted to feel something.

SCUMMMM GAANG

>tfw listened to it once and liked it
Since we are user here IDGAF

>Sup Forums listening to pedocore

unsurprising

bruh wasn't she like 15

nigga he's a literal clown

who gives a shit

13 I think I heard.

you'll never stop us

its crunk for the snap chat generation

Totally. He disgusts the normie. They literally can’t even listen to it before deciding they don’t like it

I love Gummo
youtube.com/watch?v=gtY_545-ST8

>believing baseless normie slander

fuckin classic film

if theres only one good thing from this scumcunt of a track, I hope more randos check out Gummo

Who /kooda/ here ?

garbage flick

penis stiffy uh
cum real sticky uh

/yokai/

NIGGAS RUNNIN OFF THEY MOUTH

you're garbage, that movie's beautiful

fuck off back to Sup Forums with that trash

I'm in touch with the normies. I interact with them under the auspices that I too am a normie like them. I never let it be known that I am actually a sperg.

And I can tell you fruits that 6IX9INE is making some SERIOUS progress with normies. KEKE is extremely popular in my office and it has led people to listen to KOODA and that other song. I hear him basically on a daily basis now.

If he knocks out a couple more bangers he'll be a rap staple for the next year and a half, easily.

YOU CAN TALK HOT ON THE INTERNET BOY

THAT'S THAT GOOFY SHIT WE AIN'T INNA THAT BOY

WE GON' PULL UP, NIGGA, ¡ÀNDALE!, ON SANGRE!

I'm 80% sure this dude browses Sup Forums. What boards do you think he frequents ?

if he was normie repellent he wouldnt be number 13 on the hot 100 right now. normies dont give a shit about him being a horrible person.

he fucking admitted to it in court

Niggas iffy, uh, Blicky got the stiffy, uh Got blicky, uh, drum, it holds fifty, uh

THROW YA MAMA IN A BLACK VAN DRIVE THAT SHIT OFF A BRIDGE, LIL BOY

Then why isn’t he in prison?
He didn’t fuck a kid. He took a picture with a teenage girl in her bra or something. Bad decision maker and degenerate, yes, kid fucker, no.

>be 13
>look 25
america everybody

youtube.com/watch?v=eB8irmVwyzM

you plebs have never heard this yet though

i think i like kooda better

Kek

This song makes me feel mad niggy. It's like nigdom on hyperdrive.

Literally every frame in the music video, every single shot, I can't even internalize within myself; I have no words, no feelings, other than that it's full to the brim of ebonic gentleman, just--how else can I say?--completely and utterly Nigging. Yup. Verb. They're nigging hard and fast.