Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Protip: you can't.

Fought against the germans in ww1 and ww2, backed down on becoming a nuclear power, bowed down before niggers

>not siding with a side that's 100% guaranteed to lose
>a bad thing
wew
>ending your nuclear program after the whole world gangs up on you so that niggers can obtain it
>a bad thing
wew

Flag is literally three other flags on top of a fourth.

are boars safe in south africa?

Became SJW tier after apartheid was abolished.

STFU, old ally.

Growing up, I always saw ZA as the "place to be" in Africa. I still see them as a good place to visit, but knowing how the niggers (kaffirs) have obliterated the country. I have pity for the Afrikaners and other Whites.
>old flag>new flag

Was there ever a chance that South Africa could have been a white majority country like Australia or Canada? Or were there just too many Africans living there already?

The niggers living in South Africa are as native of that land as the whites.

Lmao this is such bullshit idk why I see it repeated here so often, it's like people genuinely believe the entirety of South Africa was just empty with absolutely nobody living there, never mind all of the tribes that actually did

Not taking a side in this argument but please just stop spreading bullshit

Aids

He's right to a certain degree. The Khoi (who aren't black/bantus) were here before anyone else, they were the first. The whites arrived the same time as the bantus/black tribes - some argue just before, others argue just after.

So you are making an actual thread about Southafrica for once. Good

is it true that Afrikaners are seeking to leave south africa

>The whites arrived the same time as the bantus/black tribes

Not even close.

>not starting death camps for the blacks when you had the chance
>a good thing
wew

Most don't want to. This is our land too.
Elaborate.

South Africa relied on its extremely cheap and abundant (that also had their wages artificially depressed too) source of labourers to compete. Basically what Poland is to west Europe or Mexico (then central America later) to the USA.

They xpuld have completely separated the races but businesses and many civilians. Whether they did not want to lose their house servants or just balking at the sheer autism of even suggesting complete severance of people's and it's effects on the economy, others moral.

I think J.M Coatzee is an excellent writer. Saw him on the Guayaquil Book Fair last year. It was a good day

there was a south african user last week that said that whites needed to return to europe
are there alot of south africans on Sup Forums?
why do i never see south african flags here

>there was a south african user last week that said that whites needed to return to europe
I don't see why? We still have a very high standard of living here. There are still very safe parts of the country that are really beautiful. Cape Town was recently voted one of the best/most beautiful cities.
>are there alot of south africans on Sup Forums?
I've seen quite a few. There are a lot more on Sup Forums though.

hoeveel vlae het daardie vlag?

een: suid afrikaanse vlag
twee: nederlandse vlag (die hele vlag is 'n nederlandse vlag met andere vlae op dit)
drie: britse vlag
vier: transvaal vlag
vijf: oranje vlag
ses: schotse vlag (op die britse vlag)
seven: engelse vlag (op die britse vlag)
acht: ierlandse vlag (op die britse vlag)
negen: 'n andere nederlandse vlag (op die oranje vlag)
tien: nog 'n andere nederlandse vlag (op die transvaal vlag)

>Tien vlae op een vlag
kak my bru.

Because "bantus" appeared in SA like a thousand years ago because if archeological testing and historical accounts.

Even then the empty land theory has been poked holes like swiss cheese for quite sometime. It's primary purpose was to justify shit like land seizures, people in power couldn't care less who came first. If it wasn't "the land was empty" it would be "they didn't use it right" or "they can't comprehend private Property".

Either way massive land from many many blacks and coloureds (and a small few whites) were taken. This led to massive pool of labourers that now out of a job farming have to search for jobs for sustaining like say... The new farms started up on said seized land or businesses needing cheap cheap massive labour.

Lekker, but it's mei no my.
Never said it was empty. The Khoi were here before the bantus and blacks and most research indicates that the bantus came down around the same periods as the 1st whites. Many whites had initially thought that they themselves were first because the Khoi would move around the country around different seasons and only return at those said seasons.

what time are Afrikaners on the most

>most research indicates that the bantus came down around the same periods as the 1st whites.

patently false, only afrikaners claim this. it's clear linguistically that bantus were south of the limpopo for more than 350 years my man. Consider how similar afrikaans is to dutch, then consider how different zulu is to shona or xitsonga or any other bantu language.

it takes more than 350 years for languages to diverge that much. I mean there is probably evidence, but as far as I'm concerned this is the most compelling. I mean vasco da gama even met bantus in natal 1497 (who presumably had been there longer)

Oh there were death camps, but for afrikaners.

Gotta love dem Anglos

You got some sources? I can accept being wrong, but when I studied this some years ago, from English and American sources (not Afrikaner ones), it showed whites and Bantus stepping foot on this land around the same time.

There are a few that lurk, maybe in Nederland threads. I'm usually in norge threads

Mei? Where the fuck... are you even afrikaans?

My sources say that the bantu's entered into the modern day south Africa approximately 80 years before the dutch. The region of kwazulu-natal north east of SA. That doesn't mean you can lay claim to a whole country based on a few mud huts up north.

Huffman, T. N. (2004). The archaeology of the Nguni past. Southern African Humanities, 16(1), 79-111.

^ wasn't basing my argument off this paper, just found it when you asked me for a source.

he's saying that the archaeological finds for nguni speakers and the linguistic markers seem to indicate that they left east africa in 1000 AD and were in KZN and east cape by 1200 AD.

He's saying there is stronger evidence is better for sotho-tswana speakers.

again this is not my specialty, but it logically does not make sense that nguni speakers, or sotho-tswana speakers only arrived in sotuh africa 350 years ago, given that there is no contemporary nguni speaking languages north of the limpopo (besides groups that migrated with or in response to the mfecane like the ndebeles or the 'ngonis' in tanzania).

>That doesn't mean you can lay claim to a whole country based on a few mud huts up north.
i'm not defending bantu claims on anything. south africa should be a multiracial rainbow nation where everyone is treated equally lalala.

but historically, the bantus must have been there longer than the dutch. even within 400 years is a short time frame for totally unique branches of the bantu langauge tree to have been made from scratch.

some groups of bantus are very mixed with khoisans anyway. the way nelson mandela looks is a prime example of this.

I'll look up on that source when I got a chance. Thanks.

Fully agree with you, they were definitely in the southern Africa region, but to what extent? Definitely not the masses we see today

The whites have to much Dutch in their blood. They aren't Anglo enough to prosper.

there are two points to be made here:

first is of coruse they were in lower populations: they were living as very basic pastoral agriculturalists and simply didn't have the food to support large populations. that of coruse becomes a moot point when you can support larger populations afterwards.

second point is: they were depopulated because of the mfecane, which probably was still showing up in the 1911 census (but begininng to undo itself as you can see). they probably began rcovering

As well as multiple wars within their tribes massively stemmed their numbers. But that growth isn't simply procreation, if that's the root cause, then it's a phenomenon to expand so quickly.

So you can assume that immigration and the introduction of western medicine greatly benefited them. Which kinda pisses you off regarding today's troubles

Oops wrong chart

Yeah, you'd want to become like the UK, India, Sudan, Detroit. Jamaica and so on.
And not like The Netherlands, Japan, South Africa, New York, Aruba and so on.

Suriname has half the murder of British Guiana while being neighbors.

>Oh there were death camps, but for afrikaners.
Based as fuck

Do Boers usually have black friends or are they completely insular?

>I don't see why? We still have a very high standard of living here. There are still very safe parts of the country that are really beautiful. Cape Town was recently voted one of the best/most beautiful cities.

I mean it still is rather popular tourist place. The hazard comes when a tourist doesn't know the places to go and the places not to go i imagine.

What is the nightlife like in south Africa?

Yeah yeah, go be an anglo troll somewhere else.

Boers? Most likely no but maybe a coloured. Afrikaners, sometimes but its usually educated blacks and/or "coconuts"

The anglo.