Don't studios make their actors & directors take a full physical before signing off to do films?

Don't studios make their actors & directors take a full physical before signing off to do films?

Disney must have known she had a heart condition yet they still lured her in to do 3 pictures + press junkets. That's a lot for someone with a weak heart.

Kind of heartless if you ask me.

She was made to lose 35 pounds for TFA.

That likely did the damage to her heart.

>Don't studios make their actors & directors take a full physical before signing off to do films?

Not that I'm aware of. Even then, "full physicals" are kind of a joke as they've changed little in decades.

>Disney must have known she had a heart condition yet they still lured her in to do 3 pictures + press junkets. That's a lot for someone with a weak heart.

You don't have to have a previously weak heart to have a fatal cardiac event.

Like most things that Disney does, it was just a money grab. They knew what they were getting into with that old druggie but they also knew all you starfags would cum in your pants just to see her shitty acting a couple more times. And she wasn't even that hot!

Do you really think they would have not included her if they knew she had a heart condition or a risk of something like this happening? She would have had to be on the verge of death and/or physically unable to properly act in order for them to not have included her.

She didn't have to do the movie. She chose to do it.
Don't blame anybody but her you faggot.

>blame the victim

it's 2016

Did she have a heart condition? Having a heart attack doesn't mean you had a pre-existing condition.

>heart condition

Lmao she probably just went on a coke binge and her heart corked out

I'll make you a victim if you reply to me again, bitch

>Kind of heartless if you ask me.

So it's really Disney's fault for giving her a big check.

Fucking evil corporation.

uhh no user losing weight when obese takes pressure off your heart

>mfw she died because she really wanted to make that turd of a movie
>she'll be forever replaced by some CGI crap they shit together in 5 minutes

fealsfuckingbadman

I was thinking the same thing today. If she would have continued to live a quite life she could have lasted maybe five more years.

That said even without Disney getting in the way she would have never made it to 70. When you have a bad heart most doctors give you 5 years tops. Maybe she secretly wanted it this way. Most actors who've experienced fame at an early age fell the need to get back to the top all their lives. In a way maybe Disney kinda made an old womans dream come true before her unavoidable death.

Retard here.

Yes everyone know that doing sport and eating healthy is bad for your heart...

>blaming Disney for her death and not her drug problem.

Eww

It can be if you are old and your heart is already fuck up.

No. If your heart is fucked up it's already too late but her heart was not that fucked.
After an infarctus we advice to do sport lose weight and eat healthy.

mfw that's what fat people believe in

dieting obviously isn't bad for you

losing weight rapidly can be harmful though, especially at that age like the other user said.

So can decades of cocaine abuse

>Carrie also said she snagged the role of Princess Leia by “sleeping with some nerd.” She added that “I hope it was George [Lucas]. But I took too many drugs to remember.”

She was an old degenerate harpy, who the fuck cares

I guess they'll have to Carrie on without her, lol

Losing weight is healthy. Losing weight way too fast is harmful.

I bet Disney gave her a very strict deadline. Fucking murderers REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So you think he's going to die?

maximum b8

You know what else was heartless? Her whoring that book and revealing she was involved with Ford as a major selling point.

At the end of the day, she lucked out with the Leia role, and grew old enough to be compared as a body double for Hilary, which is probably the best ending she could have had hoped for.