What are the most iconic scenes of star wars episode 7?

What are the most iconic scenes of star wars episode 7?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pYrRqMHQY7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who is this qtpie?

When they fight that space squid

aahn solo yorr a ded mahn

the one where they make that one thing explode and make a comment about how good they're doing

hah that's a surprisngly good question

>Star Wars "you're my only hope"/solo shot first/death star explotion
>Empire "no..i'am your father"
>Return "you were right, tell your sister...you were right"/battle in front of empror
>Awakens ...solo is killed by that emo?

BB-8 flicking finn the bird.

the one where rey puts on the helmet

I liked all the parts when they made me remember stuff from the original series ahahah

I remember when Sup Forums was obsessed with this webm

When Han gets the falcon back.

I like the qt xenomorph

The TraitorTrooper coming to fuck the black guys shit.

Anna?

when the white and asian resistance guys pulled up the pic of the deathstar and say this is the death star and then puulls up the pic of star killer base and says THIS is star killer base and u can see where size matters and they all ghasp at the superior large metal shpere so much so its got a whole ecosystem with trees and snow its no hoth but it makes wookies cold so uno pretty harsh stuff. Also Its barrel was huge, like the ds didn't even have a barrel it just had a lame recess.

The star killer was fucking stupid. How did they hide that fucking massive ass planet-weapon? Fuckign hate Jew Jew Abrahams.

more of her? Nudes possibly?

Hans Olo death

> How did they hide that fucking massive ass planet-weapon?
Do you know how big space is?

is she married?

Han

Her videos are bizarre, but I love them

Link?

Post youtube link

What the hell

>How did they hide that fucking massive ass planet-weapon?

Space is ridiculously huge. You could literally hide a solar system, we're constantly discovering new ones. That really isn't the problem with Starkiller, the problems are:

>how did they build it?
>why does it need to kill a star to shoot a laser (the Death Star could just shoot at will)?
>why does it even need a laser? Simply by appearing near another planet you could throw off its orbit and kill pretty much everyone living there.
>why not just shoot the star of the solar system, instantly killing everyone in that system?
>why didn't everyone instantly freeze to death when the base destroyed the star near itself?

Starkiller is worse than either Death Star in pretty much every way, and took a lot more time and energy to build. Doesn't make any sense, it's like if after building the atomic bomb in 1944, the USA spent the next 20 years building a much smaller, less efficient bomb.

Oh, and if Starkiller's laser is slow enough to be seen moving in space, how on earth does it travel to the other side of the galaxy in minutes?

And yes, I know I'm basically being this guy right now:

youtube.com/watch?v=pYrRqMHQY7o

But damn it, I want my space fantasy movies to at least follow the rules of their own universe.

That's not how the force works.
The whole sequence with naming Finn.
That one's garbage and one quarter portion.
Kylo taking off his helmet and being an edgy teenager.

...and that's probably it?

Post the link(insert sad meme).

>she

youtalkfirstItalkfirst?

It's not really a laser. I think it's projecting the heat/plasma whatever it absorbed from the star, I'm guessing stars contain massively more energy than whatever powered the Death Star, allowing it to fire several beams across the galaxy rather than having to be right next to the thing.

she will never do this to your dick

QUIPWARS

I cant remember any scene in SW7

it was shit

I did like how scared shitless Finn looked holding the lightsaber. That was pretty neat.

WHO IS SHEEE

nope. bumping until i find source

bump

bump

Oh man, I love her instagram and youtube channel.

> she
newfags go away

Traitor scene
Han Solo and Kylo Ren scene on the catwalk
Finn and Rey fight Kylo Ren
Leia and Han Solo meet each other again
Rey meeting Luke

The three scenes where Rey tells Finn to stop holding her hand because she can take care of herself, also the scene where Rey takes Finns hand and leads him from the danger.
JJ and Disney really know how to subvert gender roles and it's truly refreshing in this overly masculine society.

Can you give the name please?

JUST TELL ME WHO HE IS

When the credits roll and you realize it's finally over.

>literally nothing happening in the scene directly or indirectly to the environment or her character

>literally just a flat, static, frame-shot with nothing happening

And people say Rogue One was boring, jesus fucking Christ.

Kylo Ren

shut up, muppet

R1 was really boring. it also had shit characters with no character development, but i'm sure you've memorized the characters names by now just to argue endlessly on Sup Forums like the loser you are

>with no character development,

But that's objectively wrong and you can literally call out the scenes where the characters literally develop as the film progresses.

Unlike in TFA where the characters are static through-out and don't change an ounce even after some guy she met and had no personal attachment to died right in front of her, yet she feels compelled like she somehow spent months along side him.

The interactions between Daisy and Harrison (because lets face it, those were the REAL characters in the movie, IE, Rey and Han weren't even present and just masquerades the film used to try and trick the audience there was a semblance of depth to it) were so trite and forced and lacked any meaning or impact or weight that no one even knew they cared about each-other. But of course, he had that one speech where he went "MUH ALL OF IT WAS TRUE, MUH FORCE, MUH TRILOGY" so we were supposed to feel endeared.

Don't even get me started on that shit-show "Finn", "OH, UR NAME IS FN-NUMBERS, WELL I'LL JUST CALL YOU FINN, HAHA, SO QUIRKY AND TONGUE-IN-CHEEK, LETS BLOW THIS CAKE-STAND", god what a fucking pile of dog shit that character was. Poe was the only one even moderately interesting, and would've been more-so if he wasn't some tone-deaf moron who made quips right after giant massacres happened around him, absolutely no respect for the lives just ended.

But hey, there's a wacky-dacky rolly-polly droid that has a lighter it uses as a thumbs up, its fun and zany...Fuck you if you liked TFA, you're the cancer of cinema and a manchild too.

Shut your faggy fuck-hole, you puppet.

Goddamn if its a trap thats a very convincing one

Dayum

Wow user, you're pretty worked up over a couple of shitty sci-fi flicks

More like one shitty flick, and a very well put together film.

I'd be less annoyed if people didn't pretend to like TFA.

You even had shit-stains on here shilling against Rogue One saying that there was some big orange alien that's meant to emulate Donald Trump, just so right-wingers wouldn't go see the film.

There's a very subversive element on Sup Forums working against people seeing this film, probably because it doesn't pander to adults that never grew up.

tl;dr
tripfag plz go

I went to see TFA with a 10 year old, and we both liked it.
also, fuck you.

>I went to see TFA with a 10 year old, and we both liked it.

I wouldn't be surprised if that 10 year old was your best friend.

You're right. Every scene and shot needs to be dense and packed. Maybe add a dinosaur in the background.

Remember that scene in A New Hope where it showed Luke just fucking around with toys like a NEET in his guardians basement?

Oh, no?

Remember that shot of Luke where it showed him looking off at the sunset, desiring to get off the planet and go adventuring and see the galaxy?

Yea.

JUST FUCKING SAY WHO THE HELL THIS IS ALREADY

Bump.