THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

They're not even trying to hide it anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2016/06/chelsea-clinton-announces-birth-of-second-child-a-son-named-adam/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>both candidates gave their daughters to the kikes
>the third party option is an open borders retard

JUST

Were they even trying to hide it to begin with?

now we can fourth reich without being accused of anti-semitism

:^)

Summary of the new DNC Leaks from today, its getting slid hard

Your "elites" are basically breeding a new ruling Jewish superclass. The octopus only becomes stronger with more tentacles.
The Zionist NWO is real.

>split last names
Morty's kid will have 4 last names
his grand kid will have 8
his great grand kid will have 16
his great grand kid will voluntarily stop reproducing because he refuses to either give a kid 32 last names or oppress all women ever by actually treating marriage seriously

>Dad worked for Goldman Sachs for 8 years before starting his own investment bank.

And people wonder why crooked bankers don't go to jail.

>goldberg

Sup Forums was right again

>(((Morty)))

>Aidan

i honestly pray to christ that everyone named aidan or any variation thereof, is holocausted in nuclear fire

as a Jew, i find this repulsive

No, they'll just passing the Jewish name for obvious reasons.

>Morty Goldberg Mezvinsky

Christ, Sup Forums couldn't have come up with a more stereotypically Jewish name even if we tried

Morty lmfao, they might as well have called him Shlomo. Fucking kid's going to be scarred for life

>(((Morty))) (((Goldberg))) Clinton (((Mezvinsky)))
Holy shit

Heh, it seems like marrying a Jew in your family these days has the same effect as marriage in feudal Europe to get some sort of an alliance. So, a financial or political family will get the benefit of Jewish connections and lobby because they're in through a marriage.

Did they kid come out wearing a yamaka?

>(((Goldberg)))

the actual name is Aidan Clinton Mezvinsky, yeah the husband is so pathetic that he relegate his lastname to an after thought for his own child

posting in a high-quality bait thread

Why is Hillary the one in the maternity dress?

>morty goldberg mezvinsky

Holy shit, you COULD NOT have a more jewy name than that.

It hurts, user.

>Morty Goldberg Mezvinsky

And I thought my youtube troll name Schlomo Shekelgoldbergsteinowitz was edgy and fake...

Monty Goldberg Clinton Mevinsky.

Good to know the name of a future president. We're fucked we're all fucking fucked!

What's the fallback position here guys, because I'm not quite ready to make it Trump or reeducation camp.

I'm almost beginning to believe in the northwest front thing. There's still a lot of white Christians in the world. It just seems impossible that (((they))) can eradicate us all, but they seem to be having a lot of success.

I mean lose a country here or there but all of Western Europe?!? All of the US and even America's hat?

Fuck

You know I like that picture it is funny as fuck but here is something unedited.

rawstory.com/2016/06/chelsea-clinton-announces-birth-of-second-child-a-son-named-adam/

Still Clinton, still goldberg. Same fucking shit. God we are still on point even if we don't fucking edit it. Took me 2 seconds to find.