Say something nice about India

Say something nice about India

Cows are good animals

They are good for meat, milk, and leather.

some of you are as black as africans and papuans

we have an indian south african population here. they're alright, not bad people actually. some cuties.

barfi sounds bad, but is good

Curry is tasty

They are good at pooing everywhere else than toilets

your people look white but with very nice tans

Honestly one of the bestest civ (with china, europe) in all the history of mankind.

Pajeet pls

Poo in loo, Pajeet.

Interesting, if batty, mythology those Hindu folks have.

Greater India when?

Horny ppl

Largest collection of unused, mint condition toilets.

On a serious note tho, this isn't true. I have actually worked in villages. They don't poo in loo because there are no loos. The few government provided toilets have no water supply and get very filthy. They are washed daily but it's still inconvenient to use. Going back to the fields to shit is actually easier for them, not even kidding.

インド人を右に!(To the right of the Indians)

Why are there less Indian in Sup Forums although there are 1.2 billion in India and they use English as the official language?

Why do you think, man?
Also, English as the official language, yeah, sure man.

?So what do you mean?

The food is really good

West Indians > East Indians

Why would we want to come here when every time people see our flag they tell us to poo in loo?

this
you're not welcome here
poo in loo

I think there were more before the meme came out and most of our ISPs got blocked from posting. There used to be a general called /desi/ or something. I honestly don't know anyone else who knows what Sup Forums is, otherwise.

lol I see.

I want to fuck your women

they bathe frequently (in the ganges)

at least it's not afghanistan

their ancient philosophers had some quite interesting ideas

and in antiquity (but also modern times) they've contributed to science and maths.

Sup Pajeet

Puerto Ricans>>>>>> West Indians

They are optimist and prideful which soothes their situation and might make them advance a bit faster towards reasonable living standarts.

I saw Sachin get a century at Lancaster Park

Yes, how are things?

>their ancient philosophers had some quite interesting ideas
>and in antiquity (but also modern times) they've contributed to science and maths.
You can say that about every country in the world pajeet

Why so bitter, man? What have we ever done to you?

> every country
Yess aboriginal philosophers...