/who/ - Dr. Who General

Power of the Daleks edition
Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uMfRd0qxMSE
putlockers.ch/watch-doctor-who-tvshow-season-10-episode-1-online-free-putlocker.html
pirateproxy.vip/torrent/16601330/Doctor.Who.2005.S10E00.Christmas.Special.720p.HDTV.x264-FoV[e...
primewire.ag/tv-5134-Doctor-Who/season-10-episode-100
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can genuinely see how some people at the time were unsure of the new Doctor after seeing ep1. It's quite slow and takes too long to get going. No Daleks until the last shot as usual.

Um... the last thread is still going

yeah it drags a bit at the start

Mind you, no one at the time would have expected a sudden change to feature film action. Slow build ups were de rigeur.

True

Better than that crappy 'remake' which was sod all like the original.

>remake
?

This crap. A massive letdown after the hype.

youtube.com/watch?v=uMfRd0qxMSE

>it's set on Earth
>fucked it immediately

Yeah it's far too removed from the source material

>/who/ - Dr. Who General
>My Wife's Son General

This thread is a great pleb filter

Is the audio any good?

It is. Really shows you who is actual fan and who is just a tennant fangirl who hopped onto the bandwagon in 2006

I've not had time for it yet

Yup

Me neither cos of Christmas. 6 episodes is a lot.

>Power of the Daleks edition
Should Dr. Who have a crossover with "Archer"?

nah m8 they are not even fangirls they don't really like Dr Who at all they just shitpost like they do on all the other threads

Bump

"This show sucksss now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring back DAVID TENNANT AND ROUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEeEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>MFW

Any ideas where I can see the xmas special? Not on the BBC iplayer.

Welcome to the real thread - The Pirate Bay

putlockers.ch/watch-doctor-who-tvshow-season-10-episode-1-online-free-putlocker.html

Thanks but my service provider has that one blocked.

pirateproxy.vip/torrent/16601330/Doctor.Who.2005.S10E00.Christmas.Special.720p.HDTV.x264-FoV[e...

Thanks but I was hoping for a stream. I know fuck all about torrenting.

primewire.ag/tv-5134-Doctor-Who/season-10-episode-100
20 streams to choose from. I'd advise turning on your adblocker, however.

Which thread is which btw?

>Which thread is which btw?
This is the real Dr Who thread.

I'm skipping back and forth between the two. The other one was posted first and has the most responses so if the mods decide to delete one it will likely be this one. Cheers for the link.

So non-canonical then. Okie Dokie

Yup, threads with nigger or tits in the title don't count as Dr Who

I think the mods should delete threads with nigger or tits in the title, like the last two, personally.

FFS that's another one Virgin cunting Media doesn't like.

install any torrent client. click on that torrent link. After it's downloaded delete the torrent client if you dont want it

No one has yet complained that the OPs to both threads say Dr. instead of Doctor. That used to really trigger some people here.

Oi what happened to the Yous?
Anyway, try this one. I got nothing after this.
www.icefilms info/ip.php?v=251879&

It is of no concern to a real fan.

It's fine. I'll watch it some other time.

it's a boring as fuck anyway mate

oh christ they really are making that shitty AsBill introduction into an episode

god above she's hideous

there is the Tomorrowland ripoff shot

this alien has wood

I met Christopher Eccleston in a Caffee in London, I tried to ask for his autograph but all he grabbed the pen and paper from me violently and threw it at my face and shouted at me the words ''Rid the universe of your filth, WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE'' won't be asking him for an autograph again anytime soon.

you just know the face will spin round to a red angry face when they go to killing mode

>implying anybody would believe this shit bait
I think you're fucking retarded, m8.

Go and ruin your own thread mate

>emoji robots
As if we needed proof this show was geared towards teenage girls

Bill seems to be going off on her own for some reason

so why did they retcon in the war doctor instead of just making mcgann part of the 50th special? why does the BBC have a hate boner for mcgann?

Why are you so pathetic.

>pathetic

why because i dont think 9 should have been made ten and ten into 11 and 11 into 12? now to anyone with sense the current doctor is number 13

That's obviously in the 'Tomorrowland' ep

The majority of viewers likely have no idea who McGann is. Casting someone as well known as Hurt definitely wouldn't have harmed the ratings. As much as I like McGann, I'm glad they went with Hurt.

Can we tell from clothing which ep this one is?

ah never mind it the 'Tomorrowland' one again. Hoodie and stripey top confirms

yes but see this
now every nuwho doctor is numbered weird even if he is the "war doctor" he is still an incarnation and is number 9

I'm getting a cyber vibe from that set.

i predict bill will be the shortest lived companion at least in nuwho

nah it's the emoji one

what do you think is in those cells?

Bodies? Waste? Bombs?

I don't see why you think that matters.

every mention of every number in every episode is wrong now

>who is Adam?

You'll get over it.

ok second shortest lived

If we're going by number of episodes, you should also count Handles.

Are you so jealous of a better thread that you have to come here and try and destroy it, you sad little boys?

Yes.

Why is there 2 running /who/ threads?

There is only one. The other is called Peri's Tits general or something. The mods should erase it.

I'm more getting a Matrix ripoff where these are batteries made of people the droids have erased or something.
i.e. this amazing city is actually a human farm for the robots.

I just hope they don't fuck up these guys.
The rest of Series 10 can be shit for all I care, just don't ruin Classic Who.

keep this to your other thread Connor we are not buying it

The one with peri's tits was all the way on page 10 at the very bottom which is why this one got created. But then some retards spammed and bumped it again, so now we have two.

Because some twat made a second thread in spite of being well aware that there was a current thread as evidenced by them linking to it in the OP.

>bumped it again
We all know who.

Bullshit. It was active when you created this one, cats.

You didn't make this one, cats. We know that.

Final plot twist of Series 10 is that Nardole is 13th Doctor in disguise and is there to help 12th Doctor with his first regeneration in his new cycle.

How angry would you be?

So there it is. He's just going to spam this thread to death like all the others.

I'm not a fan of Lucas and I've yet to see him in Dr Who but I'd give him a chance.

So you are trying to convince us you have not seen both the last two Christmas Specials is that correct?

>Not seeing Doctor Who
>Posting on Doctor Who general

I'm not trying to convince anyone. I am simply stating a fact. Calm your autism.

>As we can see, he'll say anything to divert discussion of the trailer images because it wasn't his idea and this is not his thread.

>it's impossible to have multiple discussions running concurrently

Enhanced. Definitely a wooden creature.

Looks similar to that wooden queen from that one Christmas episode.

Whatever it is that pic is proper creepy. I hope the episode does it justice.

John Barrowman?

Aren't you thinking of Eccleston's second episode?

Do you think this is the Landord's secret in the basement or will it be the winter looking story?

Pretty sure that IS the wooden alien from the christmas episode. Maybe not those exact aliens, but same species.

tom baker to reprise his role when?