Why is anime so much better than tv and movies?

Why is anime so much better than tv and movies?

youtube.com/watch?v=km2OPUctni4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_pv4RDaR0YA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its the same thing

ANIME IS JAPANESE TELEVISION CARTOONS. IT IS COMPLETELY ON-TOPIC.

TV anime is garbage, but I'd love to discuss some films.

Anyone see this one?

pedophile

Cue the redditors frothing at the mouth about seeing anime on Sup Forums

Name one anime that is better than
Magnolia
Celine and Julie Go Boating
Dogville

There are literally more good films in one year than good anime in 10 years.

It's "better" because you're a manchild with shit taste.

Kind of like the people who play video games.

I like Naruto

Neon Genesis Evangelion.

lmao

Fuck off normie

Not an argument

and your post isn't a valid answer nor even in the same genre as those two.
you can't even pick one thats comparable to the genre or that is recent.
either you don't watch a lot of anime or you've never seen those films.

either way plebs like you are why i always hide weeb threads on Sup Forums

those three*

youtube.com/watch?v=_pv4RDaR0YA

Best scene in anime coming through

saved

Anime is complete trash now. There wasn't a single good show in 2016.

Neon Genesis is the equivalent of J. Cole album, you're fucking a retard.

what

> One Meme Man

Seriously?

great but most people have heard it so its overrated.

It has things to say but the anime surrounding them so shallow and emotionless.

>uh oh, someone posted something I don't like!
>I know, I'll just call it a meme! That'll show him!

everyone likes it,thats why its a meme you fuck

They sell One Punch Man books at fucking Walmart for fucks sake. It's the epitome of reddit normie trash, like shit like Attack on Titan or Naruto before it.

being popular doesn't make it a meme you goddamn retards

>one meme man
I remember reading the murata rendition years ago thinking it was okay but it was only just starting the spaceship arc. Then I read the original and it was so crap after the sea king and the meteor it gets so shitty. It's sad such poor art and storytelling is what modern Japanese people want since their country is the last that cares about comics and animation.

Was it cinema?

If Gits is a success, will we get a Gits cinematic universe?
Will Pandora be adapted?
Who would play Nene?
Who would play Clarion?

>implying this is not the kinoest animu about a 30yo beta orbiter getting together with her original waifu's daughter.

>le zany nu-anime badass physics!
I blame one meme man for this

kill yourself or at least chop off your hands so you never use a keyboard again.

fuck off you meme loving queefs

>dude I have ADHD and I love plotless pretty color sakugafests lmao

One Punch Man anime has no fun on it.

Yes fights and all that, but where is the fun? is not funny.

nice meme response

What's some anime that's actually good

No, this is complete garbage that can only be enjoyed by braindead morons. I can't wait for the continuation of older series. Hell, even new Raildex episodes would be a boon amongst all the garbage that's airing nowadays.

>wow cool effects
>amazing animation
why did i ever care about this?
i can't even remember anymore
i think i must be a little retarded

Try Psycho-Pass.

I hate these shit is becoming so popular. I've always hated it, but now some of my friends even start talking about it on public. It's fucking disgusting

>Raildex
oh wow...hahahaha...

Being as generic as Raildex is, it's still better than the hordes of dogshit gay ass anime japs now shit out every season.

is this supposed to be an example of good anime?

some dumbass meme character with plot armor is just SO STRONG. anime is a joke

Why does everyone forget that One Punch Man is a PARODY anime ?

But the problem with Raildex is not that is a generic shit, is that its just shit.

No it isn't shit, otherwise it would be airing right now, but it ain't.

i dont watch or follow anime because it is almost always filled with stupid stories, bad characters and writing as well as loads of tired tropes

DUDE DECONSTRUCT THE GENRE IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE BAD!!
Even worse

I couldn't get into the story, but God damn did I love the setting and style

I literally can't believe now theres circa 2006 nostalgiafaggots...and they are nostalgiafagging about fucking Raildex of all things.

Weak bait, senpai

>He posts this in capeshit central.

Call it whatever you want, anything's better than the trash that's airing now. So go choke on a cock and keep watching that re zero trash or whatever the fuck you kids watch these days, fag.

capeshit is inherently bad and even worse than anime, ill give you that

Flip flappers was very cool, not for plot reasons though. From a visual standpoint it was fantastic, as in "fuck justification or cohesion, lets string together some fantastic visuals and do whatever we want from episode to episode" kind of way.

Honestly a pretty fantastic rec list, though I'd put Millennium Actress instead of Paprika, and make sure End of Evangelion is clarified as necessary.

That goes for most mediums, though it is more pronounced in anime. The problem is that newfags on Sup Forums get triggered by smugposters and are afraid of actually giving it a chance.

When you divide an entire country's animated output into weebshit and nonweebshit then you miss out on stuff that plays around with established tropes and expectations. People just miss out on shit instead of judging it by itself.

I don't know how you can really call it shallow and emotionless, some of the JP voice actors are good enough to smash right through the language barrier.

>an anime is the best film of 2016

pathetic

No its not you fucking pleb, you are literally calling everything shit but asking for shit thats a couple of years older, you aren't even bringing up the classic entry level shit like Cowboy Bebop or Eva you are literally asking for the shit that started the decline of animu.
I would say to you that choke on twenty dicks but you are probably already on them, and loving every single second of it.

Is this what Sup Forums is like?

>you are literally calling everything shit
Because it is shit. Now get the fuck back to Sup Forums, you cum loving gay ass shitbag cocksucker.

This is worse.

Sup Forums can get bad, but this is worse than even that.