Would you racemix with an Indian girl?

Would you racemix with an Indian girl?

Only if she's a good person and my girlfriend.

Absolutely no!

Disgusting subhuman low-IQ animals who shit in the streets. They should be exterminated immediately.

Yes

It's really weird how qt some of the curry girls I see around here working janitor jobs or at fast food places. They should follow their white and asian sisters by just leeching off men

At least lips shouldnt be brown man,idk.
No.

>The kind of Indians who migrate to Australia
>see around here working janitor jobs
Is this a joke?

Yes .

A lot come to "study" while it's mostly to get a job for remittance for their family, a lot of scam colleges have gone bust for this crap.

I lived with an Indian girl in a collective house. She really wanted to fuck me and would flirt and touch me all over, but I was 15 and she 21 so nothing came of it. She gave me a fetish for brown skin I still have a decade later.

Post Reddit/Stormfront article talking about this.

By this point, race isn't an issue when it comes to having a girl for me.

>but I was 15 and she 21 so nothing came of it.
Wow, you're a fag

Kek

No, you see, I really wanted to, but the laws would make her pedo so she stopped herself.

What the actual fuck?

It's just common knowledge here, Spanish used to do the same in the early 10s.

don't underestimate how beta you are as a teenager

Legitimately looks like a brown version of a white woman. Are Indian's whites in disguise?

If she looks like that then fuck yeah I would. I'd race mix with anyone as long as their hot.

>Turning down any race that looks like that

>don't underestimate how beta you are as a teenager
You shouldn't underestimate how horny you are at 15 either, not to mention she came on to him and clearly wanted the D. At that age I would have came if she held hands with me

I don't like the stereotypical Indian girl look but if she was pretty why not

I find Indian chicks kinda hot t.bh.

Its true pajeet, same in NZ. NZ had a big crackdown on Indian organisations and internal immigration officers who were illegally granting student visas.

only if some one found out which they wouldnt. plus isnt the age of consent like 16 in most of scandinavia

Yes. I'm into scat.

Nope