More trap albums with this sort of grandiose beautiful detailed production...

more trap albums with this sort of grandiose beautiful detailed production? I love the way the beats flip halfway through a track

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3J0AFo4hQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not entirely trap but fits your other descriptors perfectly.

unfortunately travis is one of a kind, kanye is probably the closest thing even though travis is basically kanye + kid cudi

it's way too long to be a good album, but the new Migos is certainly very, very grandiose.

youtube.com/watch?v=s3J0AFo4hQg

his next one

Definetly not a trap album but the production is immaculate

See, the problem is that it's shit.

Listen to park first user. Shit snaps harder than a fat bitch sitting down too fast

depends on how you define "grandiose" but i think this is a pretty magnificent trap album

this. i honestly can't think of an album with better production

birds in the trap is good, not as good as rodeo but is underrated for sure, people shit on it too fast :(

none because trap fucking sucks

this is actually a really bad album

please explain why. i have literally never met someone who both likes rap as a genre and also dislikes this album, so i am pretty curious.

HNDRXX

what the fuck is your problem

Future is my favorite rap artist but still...

are you retarded?

it is quite literally his only objectively bad project in the last five years. any other future tape would have been an acceptable answer

Huncho Jack. Mike Dean put some nice touches on that bitch.

Greatest production from any trap album.

best rap album of 2017

This is the best trap album ever unfortunately
It's really the only good one in my experience

Way better than FUTURE, as an RnB fan I gotta say I loved HNDRXX

Beautiful Thugger Girls

sup

Such an underrated album, might be my favorite from Thugger.

Young Thug is really fucking bad.

its okay if you dont get it, you dont have to.

Just started the third track on my first ever listen, and can't say I'm impressed yet.

this

All memes aside, this describes what you're looking for exactly.

Both of you 12 year olds need to fuck off

This is the worst post I've ever seen on Sup Forums. Go shill this garbage on facebook.

any good trap albums that deal specifically with Oedipus complex?

lmao

MOMMA

Better question for OP: is there a genre of rap that has this kind of production and lyrics that aren't about fucking someone, doing drugs, or being rich?

hahaha

>Fantano drones who have never heard the album

Literally listen to it and form your own opinion instead of listening to what everyone else is telling you.

Think for your fucking selves for once.

Use your words to explain why its bad other than "FANTANO SAID IT WAS TERRIBLE". Otherwise, just fuck off with your bandwagon opinions.

>Travis Scott is one of a kind
lel, can't believe you fell for that

Corny, emotionless, contrived, unoriginal, corny, whack as fuck, 0 culture

>he said corny twice
>used "culture" as a criteria

Kek you can say that about most of the rappers ITT. Still doesn't show that you've really heard it.

Great album
Great album, one of my fav of 2017
ew
good
Pretty good
actually alright
>0 culture

>>Thinks a guy fucked up on lean mumbling into the mic has anything to do with rap.
Like anyone could do that also have you heard his verse on King's Dead? One of the many examples...

Not the guy but Batman was a pretty good warning for what was to come. Just a kid who added pretentious lyrics to beats he thought would bring him the largest audience.

Is Danny Brown Atrocity Exhibition trap? Or is it too oddball/jittery?

Are there any emo albums about not being in love, depressed, or lonely?

Danny Brown - XXX

Any Metro Boomin collab albums (Savage Mode, Droptopwop, Double or Nothing, Without Warning, Perfect Timing)

>judging an entire album from one song

Regardless listen to BLUE or Ninety instead, those are more indicative of how the album sounds.

And shit, I'd much rather pretentious lyrics than braindead ones. I at least wanna hear them trying. Plus he actually does have some bars, people just don't give him credit for it.

>Business is business I get it
>I'm just wishing all these prisons
>Was not independent
>Lobbyists are in the Senate
>Lobbying to make it obvious innocent
>People are prosecuted for a living
>I talked to Judas in my vision your bullshit is done
>I'll be Martin Luther in a minute
>Once all the products in the kitchen
>Why do you even get passionate when you be spitting?
>You know they don't even listen
>They care about why YSL for life
>And putting lean up in their fridges
>And wearing crosses like they're Christian
>We're playing chess and I'm the bishop

>mfw we will never get an another artsy trav album and only shitty party music

why even live

ill give jaden the benefit of the doubt because hes young and has some potential but these lyrics are pseudo-intellectual and lame as hell, but hey maybe he'll figure it out in like 5 years

>these lyrics are pseudo-intellectual and lame as hell

But I bet you think Lil Pump is lit.

Kek, we're in a trap thread and you're judging the lyrics? Look up the definition of "double standard" when you get the chance.

It's one thing to mindlessly rap about Xanax, it's another to think you're a good lyricist and put out the shit Smith does.

literally aids

I love hip hop but this is cancer.
These Atl fucks are are large reason why hiphop has such a fast fashion/trash image at the moment.

No, it isn't. One is shit with zero effort, the other is someone actually trying to craft something. He may not be Lupe Fiasco or anything, but he obviously respects lyrcism and strives to at least rap well instead of repeating the same lyrics over and over and mumbling about perscription drugs. And shit, it's not like he thinks he's the best or anything.

>I sit on the floor when I talk to Kendrick, so there is no confusion

perfect timing was horrible though, nav is an utter hack

>He took shots at Young Thug

Truly a backpacker hack if I've ever seen it

Haha yeah man.

lmao, imagine wanting to listen to jaden smith say in his squeaky ass voice over a watered down gambino/drake ass beat
>Lobbyists are in the Senate
>Lobbying to make it obvious innocent
>People are prosecuted for a living

rather than listen to lil pump shout with energy + charisma over hard production
>Me and my grandma take meds

>you don't like x, I bet you like y!!

Why is this the argument every pseudo-intellectual always resorts too?

To highlight hypocrisy and double standards. Everyone wants to nitpick Jaden lyrics, but no one wants to criticize Pump for having the vocabulary of a 3rd grader and promoting hard drugs that can lead to overdose or death.

idk I think we have different tastes in TRAP RAP. you seem to like lyrics n stuff which is cool. I would rather just listen to keef leaned out talking bout the opps over a jiggy beat

pumps lyricism is better than Jadens. But either way rap is like 80% delivery, you have to make the listener care/invest in the story or aesthetic your presenting. On the song Icon Jaden raps the dumbest shit with no conviction like
>All your verses sound like dirty dishes
>Im about to clean em in the kitchen

Those lyrics are shit but pump could definitely pull them off way better than Jaden.

0/10

Except if you actually listened to T H E A L B U M, he repeats the line and explains it's a joke, probably knowing that it'd get more attention than anything dope that he'd say, and he's right.

>Your verses sound like dirty dishes
>And that's just a joke
>Baby all I do is hope

Hell, on the same song he even questions why he should go hard in the first place if they're not even gonna listen to his lyrics.

>RIC FLAIR DRIP GO WOO ON A BITCH

Underrated album right here

THIS

fuck Playboi Carti and Future, JEFFERY was a really good project

sick beats