What would you do if you had his powers?

What would you do if you had his powers?

Note, this is the Yellowjack suit. You don't need ants to fly and you can shoot lasers.

die in my only fucking appearance and never get an action figure

/mcu

Work as an international assassin for free

what a shame indeed
but that's mcu for u

Probably go kill a bunch of muslims and commies.

Holy shit you made me google. This is a really cool design with the 6 legs.looks like a hornet. This never got a figma?

man that suit is cool

God i love this design. And as marvel fashion a great actor doing a lot with little.

As to the question, pic related

Ethnic cleansing.

Use it to steal Iron Man suit and ditch the toy.

I get that it's kind of part of the joke but god damn, how many times can you copy paste that one panel

7 times

Looks like generic video game space marine shit. It's only redeeming factor is the laser arms.

Fine have a non-copy pasta

Although the best one is hank pym going down as ant man on Janet

>ywv shrink and crawl inside a vagina or play boxing bag with a giant clit

yellow and black is a good color combination
it's vibrant yet dark and threatening

The suit can fly, shoot lasers (lethal even when shrunk, can cause massive damage at human size) and shrink. Much better than Giant-Man.
Giant-Man is useless.

You won't be saying that when Kaijus become a thing in MCU.

kill ant man

>Giant-Man is useless
Which is very true to the comics. It's only real use is utility, like holding up a bridge. As Ant Man he problem solves and is a proper scientist as giantman he is a shitty strong man.

Hank Pym power level
Wasp (yes he steals his dead wifes name ) > Science Adventurer > yellowjacket > ant man > giant man > golliath

I may be forgetting one or two personas he had but thats the basics.

Apply to join the Avengers

Get mad pussy

The more I think of it, the more I'd hate to have powers like Ant-Man. It would seem very stifling to be confined to a single gimmick.

Haha you know what I would be doing, you know what im what im saying right? hahahaha like fuck nigga that would be some good shit you know what im saying. Going to the toilet and hahahahah ye you know.....

Post on Sup Forums

>Sup Sup Forums, I placed a mini camera in my mother's shower lol, anybody want pics

Why doesnt Ant-Man pull some inspiration from his villains and make his shit awesome?

Well, he made Ultron

BLACK AND YELLOW

The ant-man suit let's you increase or decrease the distance between particles. Doesn't change your weight or strength

>Giant man can lift cars

Rule of cool

Go through a woman's digestive tract, starting with the rectum.

I would acquire Waspgirl

Kate

Probably peep, steal, maybe kill some world leaders if I get to it.

>your turn

what did he mean by this? Di he want her to go down his dickhole, or up his asshole?

He wanted her to suck his weewee

All jokes aside I'm convinced that Tony will build a giant mecha at some point.

How is he small without the suit?

Maybe he headbutted one of those little shrinking frisbee things.