youtube.com/watch?v=0Y8rz9-Mr_0&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=-n7toRFqURk
youtube.com/watch?v=5-2nByd2cr4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigger let me make a new thread for Christ sake

sorry :(

Every poster after this line is officially posting in 's thread

Gonna end it in about a week once I'm home I think

You know that feeling when you want to do something for attention, but then you realize nobody actually cares, so that only makes you want to do it more

I care

My 4 month old child just said to me "Daddy, if Hilary lost does that mean Trump is building the holocaust buildings right now?". Didn't know what to tell my daughter because I knew Trump was. Literally shaking rn.

Why do you want to kill yourself?

Sokay, I'm respectful.

Hold zir hand and hope 4 tHe BeSt

*wakes up and yawns*

Oh hello there!!

BOODLEEDOODEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

•_•

If I were somebody who made absolutely no effort to be sociable and stayed inside playing video games and didn't keep up his appearance or his ability to be sociable, I wouldn't feel this way, because the situation I'm in would be understandable and the change needed would be obvious.

But that's not me, I'm always out being social and people tend to like me and enjoy my presence. I keep up my appearance, both physically and in dress, and am nice to everyone I meet. I do enjoy video games every now and then but most of my hobbies are that of an extrovert, I like who I am and express myself in ways I enjoy and other people seem to notice this and they like that about me. In other words, I'm a """normie""" whatever the fuck that exactly means. That all being said, I have an ever present feeling of dread and loneliness, I have a disability that isn't serious but can make me seem slightly awkward at times (slight Tourette's) and I wonder if maybe this is why I'm lonely. I'm always trying to find a reason and can't pinpoint it and I'm tired of working to find the problem that needs corrected, it's so damn tiring. I hate complaining because I do have other good things going for me but this nagging, biting feeling of loneliness and the feeling of being so destitute is unshakable, handfuls of girls enjoy being my friend but none actually want to *be* with me. And I know that since this such a recurring theme, there's nobody to blame but myself, it's something about me and I don't know what.

Sorry for long post but I get weirdly clear headed and more able to express my thoughts and feelings when I'm kinda drunk.

rip cum

folk sleep

who is that man

thought it was Putin at first, but nah.
just some dude chillin

Oh, he's from a stock photo.

You're face is from a stock photo *grumbles*

Just woke in front of my computer with a bunch of beer bottles next to me, and I don't remember how I fell asleep. I'm afraid of what I might have done while drunk.

Please don't do it. You will figure it out soon. Know that all your problems are only temporary, and that ending it is not the solution. Just stay strong, user. You can make it through this.

Why is this general so much nicer than /brit/

I think /brit/ is more active so it's more prone to assholes.
Are you the guy I replied to? Just know that any problem you have, it's ALWAYS temporary, and you will ALWAYS get through it. Talk to your friends and tell them how you feel. They will understand and will help you get through this, trust me.

>the absolute state of Brazil

youtube.com/watch?v=0Y8rz9-Mr_0&app=desktop

Gaysex feels so good

That's just a bit lewd honestly

When everything starts to crumble down, take a breather and focus on the small things. The nice chuckle you get when you see someone make a stupid joke, the pleasant feeling you get when looking at a field of flowers, the self-satisfaction you get when you finish a tasty hamburger — your everyday life is filled with these tiny, inconsequential joys that you don't even pay attention to. If you end it all, you will basically end the story that was your life. You kept all the ill, all the suffering and all the tears you held back.
That's not a good way to go, man. If not to miraculously expect your life to change course, at least live for tomorrow and its tiny, stupid and inconsequential things that still make you smile. If you end the story, you will never smile again.

Why do you think a group of NEETs cares about politics?

It's just you and me now.

Me on the left
/cum/ on the right

I prefer the anime spammers and fags to you desu

MAGA

*spams anime*

>vote 4 dukakis

*keeps obamacare*
Heh, nothing personell

At least post a cute one.

"Denmark"

Lastly...

Heh...thanks for keeping my name around even when I'm not posting

stop posting anime you fucking loser you're a grown ass man I hope your fucking dad beats you

>fk appears

what do you do when i appear?

Whatever happened to that dude on a road trip with people he doesn't know nor like

Disappear

@77747785
are you talking to me or the german?

wow this thread is pretty dead! huh! wow!

as glorified wards of the state we are at mercy of the whims of our leaders

Fucking chinks lied to us that they'd help deal with the North gooks. TRADE WAR NOW

I FEEL A POOP COMING ON

mind if i stick my finger up yer bumhole and tickle a little?
feel your big poop with the tip of my finger and make it come out easier?
would you enjoy that?

>manager suddenly started having me work Saturdays when I haven't worked one since I started 7 months ago
just fuck me up

I NEED AN ADULT

welcome to the wageyworld
you are now part of the human cattle

youtube.com/watch?v=-n7toRFqURk

i remember when this shit was first put on youtube and all of german media started going crazy over it because like one american blog reposted this shit or something and they were trying to create a multikulti blacks are so important to German popular culture narrative
7 months later and you have never heard a single thing about her again after the 'hype' wore off a week later...heh...

I miss the guy already. Fuck the guy who scared him off

RIP Ryan 2017-2017

can you point out some posts he made that were decent?

No. Of course not

i missed out on the RYAN DRAMA
would appreciate a quick summary of the habbending

his quest to get laid is hilarious for the wrong reasons

word

newfag from redditor gains cult following of 3 other redditors by posting asian girls that look 12 and suddenly decides to leave; is canonised

he's eloping with BajaChan

gonna have a bowl of müsli now but don't get too jealous ;)

shit's lokey fire

youtube.com/watch?v=5-2nByd2cr4

>le redditors are the wurst XD

Janny?

fuck off reddit

the girl was just sitting there wondering why he keeps rubbing on her mons like crazy but didn't want to make it awkward for him so she acted like she was getting off on it

enjoying your stay?

>he

You're fucking stupid

um rude much

Oh fuck.

I want to move to the US and start a family so I can provide my family with a spacious house and a big kitchen for my wife to cook in.
Kid's rooms will be as big as the average living room here, living room will be a German 2 room apartment.

Best I could do here without being a millionaire is some shitty little prefab single family house in a housing estate

ugh their nails are fucking disgusting

well which board are you gonna send it to?

welcome to the US of A

/hell/ please

Jesus Mary and Joseph

/hell/ send it there

>SFW board

Load of shit

Please Allah, send it to /hell/

stfu already

before 2007 NSFW meant you were going to at least see a nipple

oh wow i wish the OLDFAG days were back huh 2007 wow haha remember trollface? epic times...back when ANONYMOUS still had a MEANING...

FIREWORKS ON LAKE MICHIGAN