Do these motherfuckers know what they're protesting, or are they trying to look cool?

Do these motherfuckers know what they're protesting, or are they trying to look cool?

Praying for a QB, winning season, a super bowl, new city, etc

wtf fuck drumpf

>Nigger Football League

Looks like the media Jews won again

I don't get triggered easily, but when I see the fucking pieces of human trash kneeing through the National Anthem it drives me insane. Civil War when?

Do people really get mad at this or is it all a big joke?

>throwing dice in between plays
No wonder they can't win

>tax payers are forced to pay for nfl stadiums
>repay people by disrespecting the national anthem

>i don't get triggered easily
>but this ultimately toothless thing that impacts me in no tangible way triggers me

you might need to do a lot of meditation and self reflection m8. you are the walking embodiment of easily triggered.

Soldier die protecting these people everyday
They play games and earn millions of dollars yet they are the ones complaining

It's perfect. The browns kneel before the game, their opponents kneel before the end of the game.

>"Soldier die protecting these people everyday"
>mfw ameriburgers unironically believe this

I'd be brought to my knees if I was forced to play in Cleveland too.

t. Pittsburgh o-liner.

Hope she is okay

>cuckegg

Keep your protests and the rest of your '''sport''' in your autism general lmao

>this is why the browns suck

Shitty backup players on a shitty team in a preseason game think their opinion matters. Who cares? Half those guys are probably off the roster come the regular season anyway.

>GM is a Sam Hinkie-type guy who just started the 'burn it all to the ground and acquire draft picks' step of the Process.

Looks like he just found 20 easy releases in time for the final roster cut.

what a giant pussy

>Tight end Seth DeValve, who became the first known white NFL player to take a knee during the national anthem, said recent events in Charlottesville, Virginia, had a lot to do with the decision. But DeValve said it was also more involved. His wife, Erica, is African-American.

>"I myself will be raising children that don't look like me, and I want to do my part as well to do everything I can to raise them in a better environment than we have right now," DeValve said. "So I wanted to take the opportunity with my teammates during the anthem to pray for our country and also to draw attention to the fact that we have work to do."

It's so crazy just how bad this country's gotten within a few years

Who is Sam Hinkie?

by the way by "bad" I specifically mean divided

He's right, my grandfather died on Obama beach just for these dindus to disrespect his sacrifice

Does anyone actually think anything is different from now to 2013?
All this bull shit is 100% media fabricated it's so retarded
>inb4 drumph
Was never accused of being racist ir sexist till he decided to run for office with the gop
I never was into the apprentice but I know plenty of people including my very liberal parents and older brother who loved the show and suddenly he's litteraly Hitler

I don't mean to sound rude, but what is the protest for? Police brutality? Charlottesville? Trump? d. all of the above?

You know I never gave a shit when Mahmous Abdul-Rauf sat for the national Anthem, even though I disagreed with him, I legitimately thought he understood why he was doing it and I could respect it. But watching these dumb niggers cry about the tiny amount of white cops killing them, meanwhile their brothers and sisters are being murdered at epidemic-levels by people who look just like them, just drives me fucking crazy. I won't ever stop watching the NFL so I'm not calling for a boycott or anything stupid like that, but I'm just glad as a Packers fan that none of our players have done this and none of them likely will do it anytime soon

>I get triggered easily

Ftfy

oh wow blacks destroy every single thing they touch? i had no idea.

surely no one could have ever seen this coming. welp, we better just give them some more stuff. im sure theyll be all completely satisfied once niggernick gets signed

might have something to do with the things he says and does as a servant to the nation...

>Literal Nazis invade and violently take over a city
>"H-hey, don't be mean to them, they only want to kill all non-whites, freedom of speech."

>some guy sits down while a gay song plays
>"OMG THIS IS THE WORST THING EVER, FUCK FREEDOM, KILL THIS GUY!!!"

>violently take over

Thats right, goy

What are you on about everyone made a huge deal about Charlottesville idiot

How's living in the suburbs? Mom making your tendies extra crisp?

>I never was into the apprentice but I know plenty of people including my very liberal parents and older brother who loved the show and suddenly he's litteraly Hitler
Trump was probably 2% of every episode, and people watched because he was a dick to people. And Trump isn't Hitler. But if you walk around stroking breitbart's dick, calling Alex Jones a journalistic ideal for people to live up to, call for a ban on the people who believe in the bad religion, call for a stronger policy against immigrants, and dancing around ever saying negative about the KKK to the point where they're able to point the times out and call him their protector, you might start to see where people might call him a xenophobic, propaganda machine, not dissimilar to Adolf.

Oh Jesus Christ you people are so stupid

kys m80

>disrespecting the national anthem
good. they should start burning american flags during the anthem too, that would really trigger the hillbilly fucks in this country

why do you even play the anthem before games?

it's cringeworthy

literally to drum up support for patriotism. gov't asked NFL and other sports teams to do it. US Gov't sure acts like a needy pussy all the time.

You fucking people...

Patriotism is a religion here. If you can associate your product (the NFL) with patriotism, it does a lot of good for your brand. It's a symbiotic relationship between the NFL and the Defense Dept.

>there are people willing to murder just because someone kneels during their favourite song

Are all Americans this retarded?

That would explain most if the league logos

Soccer niggers get it wrong as usual though
>stars on the red part

They're tebowing faggot

>Singing the national anthem for national things

Why do ameriwobbles do this?

To remind themselves what country they live in (Americans are dumb).

baffling thread

Underrated.

Bad post.

This.

You Americans keep on babbling about freedom and how every citizen should be able to do what he wants, but once some black dudes use their freedom and kneel instead of standing up during the anthemn you just go fucking crazy.

they're protesting niggers' inability to comply with police orders

that whitey is a cuck

Vets seem to get this, so the NFL is either more redneck than I thought or the stigma comes from Kaep's ulterior motives towards his kneeling.

it's almost as if the media wants people to be angry

order > chaos

>"I myself will be raising children that don't look like me

What did he mean by this

t. Mohammed

Married a black girl. His kids will be half black and he wants them to grow up in a world without racist hicks.

Many have said they are protesting Trump and the Alt-right. Why is this an issue for fags here?
I have seen people defend the Alt-right with the whole 'freedom of speech' thing. But the second black people do something as their "freedom of speech' its suddenly a problem.

Who gives a fuck a few people kneel during the fucking anthem?

I can guarantee not a single veteran gives a fuck what these people do

t. vet

>Then other blacks will talk shit to his mulatto kids

Doesn't make any sense

Seems like people that make this argument usually aren't vets, while vets are perfectly OK with the players expressing themselves this way.

I'm not a vet but this is what I've gathered.

Figures the retard bullet sponge would commit the fallacy of thinking his experience counts for all others. Then again, what to expect from someone too dumb to get a real career/education after high school.

The only thing you welfare queens are good for is absorbing iraqi bullets and feeding vultures in the desert.

Most likely the first option.

>welfare queens
female military drat when?

OK israel we will stop protecting you and sending money if that's how you feel

>never accused of being racist ir sexist till he decided to run for office with the gop
Well, he did get sued multiple times for race discrimination.

This. Right wingers get triggered so damn easily.

Yeah, this.

But you live in what is essentially a military state

No, mostly only the Republicans.

>Kaep's ulterior motives
I really have no idea what you're referring to. He's committed to donating time and money to the causes he's speaking up about. It's ridiculous to say he's doing it for attention or profit.

Who cares about the browns ?

The right wing is constantly hypocritical and self-centered. Those are their only basic values.

>the absolute state of Western civilization right now

When I was a kid it was a like a dream for us, study hard and then you'll get to work and live the good life in the western world...by the time I fucking graduated from college it's a fucking shitheap on the verge of collapse that only attracts uncultured uneducated retards looking for gibs...What the fuck went so wrong so fast?

>t. Wife got fucked by bubba

We gave women and niggers equality

Not really

Virtually every one of these incidents that gained major national traction involved some shit for brains retard acting like a shit for brains retard. Instead of having a national discussion on the extremely small issue of police mistreatment of blacks let's have one on the far more impactful issue of extremely high black crime rates. If ~6% of the country didn't commit ~40-50% of murders they might not have issues with the police.

But that never happened, did it? You fucking Scottish leech.

Whites protesting the erasure of their history and their systematic displacement from a nation their ancestors built = inherently evil bro.

>Virtually every one of these incidents that gained major national traction involved some shit for brains retard acting like a shit for brains retard
That's really not true, though.

Hmmm, but it did though.

A fucking monument to a guy that openly fought the US government is not there to "preserve history." That's what we have books and museums for. The monuments were erected to venerate these people. They were erected a decade after the war, during a time when white supremacists were losing their foothold of power, and wanted to assert themselves.