About time the Grammys got woke

About time the Grammys got woke

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2018/01/grammy-ratings-kendrick-lamar-hillary-clinton-bruno-mars-james-corden-cbs-1202272416/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't want a civil war, especially not a race war. Why does everyone else?

Might as well sell off Grammys to BET

George Takei is just a bitter old faggot. But at least he's honest that diversity just means no whites.

this ragged old child molester is a disgrace to the japanese

Isn't he the guy who sexually assaulted kids?

Source on that? Only thing I know is he touched a guy's big peepee live

Everyone knows that “more diverse” just means less white people.

Google "George Takei sexual assualt." They are right now allegations but it doesn't look good for him.

Or he'll just pay some people like actors always do and the problem goes away.

let em have their little nigger/wamen show grammys don't matter anyway

>implying the grammys don't have categories like best americana album of the year, which is exclusively for white folk/white music

Why is adding a progressive veneer to corporations circlejeking something people care about so much?

>Whitey absolutely btfo in this thread

lmao this is so funny to watch. So glad to be asian

link to stream

>Grammys ratings plunge 30% from last year
deadline.com/2018/01/grammy-ratings-kendrick-lamar-hillary-clinton-bruno-mars-james-corden-cbs-1202272416/

>NO PEOPLE OF COLOR ARE NOMINATED FOR ALBUM OF THE YEAR

Imagine the absolute shitstorm that would create.

Racist af

youll get ur turn. yellow privilege bashing is coming in 10-30 years

>Asian
Lmao damn that sucks. Sorry about that man

Yet people are still complaining. You literally cannot win when you bring politics into awards shows.

>they brought out hillary clinton

That kind of makes sense in America though. Whites are the majority, so greater diversity would mean more of other races and fewer Whites

I'm actually glad Bruno won. He was the only one who didnt get political. He was just there for fun.

No one fucking cares about this shit other than a vocal minority mostly online yet you faggots constantly have to debate and complain and draw more attention to it

THIS

THIS