POPE DUMPS CHRISTIAN REFUGEES FOR MUSLIMS, HAILS NEW MAYOR OF LONDON

>A Christian brother and sister from Syria felt blessed to have been among the dozen refugees selected to start a new life in Italy — but now say their savior, Pope Francis, abandoned them on a Greek island, according to a report.

>Their dreams were shattered when they were informed the following day that they would not be traveling to Rome. Instead, three Muslim families were taken.
nypost.com/2016/04/22/pope-francis-reneges-on-offer-to-take-in-christian-refugees/

>Pope Francis has hailed the election of London’s first Muslim mayor in a wide-ranging interview with a French newspaper.

>"When I hear talk of the Christian roots of Europe, I sometimes dread the tone, which can seem triumphalist or even vengeful. It then takes on colonialist overtones," Pope Francis said.
catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/05/17/pope-francis-hails-election-of-sadiq-khan-as-mayor-of-london/

Catholics, leave your Church, come to the Orthodox Church

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ye0a_F9Zj8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5bWHSpmXEJs
biblehub.com/mark/10-11.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We already did when everyone started raping children.
/endthread

You think that the poster from Vatican city's gonna waste the false pope?

Le Jesus was a militant communist meme

(((Catholics))) can't onto true Christianity. nothing new

based Pope

It was likely government intervention or the UN that forced the chage not the Pope. He would have taken them all I bet. Don't be a retard and believe this bullshit.

Of course he did. Bending over and taking it from mudshits is the current virtue-signalling bull market. Every faggot who wants to make themselves look good in the eyes of plebs is doing it, because sadly it works.

No need to go full slav. Just become a protestant.

>oh its *that* thread again

Le catholic is redpilled meme

Protestantism was the best thing for this religion

A

FUCKING

CRESCENT

Hahahaha
youtube.com/watch?v=5bWHSpmXEJs

A moon

jesuit heathen

Fuck you. Your bullshit faith began this Zionist takeover.

I'll take Greek bullshit meme faith over your degenerate faith that began fag marriage as an issue.

>Christianity ruins people
>DUDE CHRISTIANS ARE STUPID LMAO
>DUDE CHRISTIANS ARE ALL BIGOTS
I FUCKING HATE THESE CUNTS. HOLY SHIT. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO RUINED THE WEST AND CHRISTIANITY

Fuck both the pope and the muslim scum

>I'm a Christian, but I'm not
a Christian

This, all hail the orthodox master race

(CAN'T WAKE UP)

A N T I P O P E

506869207068692072686f2072686f20757073696c6f6e2064656c746120636861726c6965

>Jesus
>forgiving of divorce
biblehub.com/mark/10-11.htm

I hate this fucking faggot

Its 2016, its alright to divorce someone over 1 argument.

Thank god the Orthodox church is still based as always.

Christianity is a meme.
All abrahamic religions must perish

This

Also New York Post is utter shit.

May God forgive him. Fucking heretic, no wonder he is seen as the false prophet. Who abolished the inquisition again? Bad move.

Pope Francis needs to go. What an embarrassment for the Catholics.

He's a Judas and only cares about himself, much like the flock and the hierarchy.

God did not have him elected by accident he is a direct mirror to the western world and the church. God is so fucking pissed with the church that hes put an absolute dumbass as its leader. If you're a Catholic and you're not horrified by what this pontificate means than you're not paying attention we are in for a double collapse of both the church and the west.

>that cartoon

Good lord, almost none of that makes sense.

>Worshipping kike on a stick

>Horsey

I don't think it's coincidence that a lot of people in power are struggling to be seen in a positive light, while blasting everyone else that doesn't do exactly as they do.

This is what happens when a society becomes feminized.