Reminder that 75,000 Indians died fighting for Great Britain in WW1

That was out of the over 1 million who fought overall.

No one talks about them even though the Allies literally couldn't have won without them.

>75K

based Indians

Let's be honest, world would be a better place today if Germany won WW1

Sure!

>75,000 dead from over 1 million
So you are saying they had one of the lowest casualties rates, and therefore didn't see a lot of the front lines.

Let's be honest, world would be a better place today if Germany was dismantled after WWI

Indians aren't bad people, I don't know why you make fun of them on Sup Forums.

They are TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many though

let's be honest, world would be a better place today if the french revolution never happened

The 1 million comes from a massively inflated figure including reserves who were mobilised and never did anything

Indeed.

75k is 150% more than Australia's entire commitment to Gallipoli. If Australia lost that many, there would no more Australian army.

This so much.
Germany must go.
I hope they get nuked after they inevitably kickstart another world war.

I feel bad for the Germans, as long as the Anglos are around, they can't lift their heads before they're slapped down again

Sure, and how much larger was India than than Australia? I would say Australia had fewer than five million.

Yes they could've
75k poos isn't a very significant number, especially for the enormous indian population

t.bootlicker
French revolution is the best thing to come out of that meme country next to baguettes, Robespierre did nothing wrong

Disgusting cucks

kys

OH TANKS YOU INDIA ! YOU REALLY DID A GREAT JOB BACK THEN!

And Those ungrateful rosbeefs, ah !
We know them very well, you know. They should treat you better and give you more respect ! But that's not in their nature.

>Union of la plata

disusting

cringe

What is 75,000 against a million?

hundreds of thousands of brits died in France defending French soil