09/16 - ONE Championship - Total Victory
09/23 - UFC Fight Night 117: Shogun vs. St. Preux 2
09/23 - Bellator 183: Henderson vs. Freire
09/23 - ACB 70: Barnatt vs Askham
09/23 - M-1 Challenge 83: Ragozin vs Halsey
09/30 - ACB 71 - Moscow

Previous Thread: News:

>Brian Stann announces he’s moving on from UFC commentary role
mmafighting.com/2017/8/21/16179396/brian-stann-announces-hes-moving-on-from-ufc-commentary-role

>Khabib BTFO by Low-key Lee
mmajunkie.com/2017/08/ufc-interim-title-challenger-kevin-lee-says-khabib-b-tched-out-and-doesnt-want-to-fight

>After 18-month ban, Lyoto Machida to face Derek Brunson on Oct. 28
espn.com/mma/story/_/id/20407213/lyoto-machida-return-18-month-suspension-oct-28-derek-brunson

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T3vD19-BRb0
youtube.com/watch?v=5eAJWvxH_A4
youtube.com/watch?v=lxZyM3smDig
mmamania.com/2017/8/22/16182224/midnight-mania-bookies-are-worried95-of-bets-are-said-to-be-on-mcgregor-so-far
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Future champion

weaponized autism

Fights just like his dad :)

Been too long since we have proper thread!

WHO

On the floor needing help up?

this

lmao

gsp cannot win buddeh

Looks like Kathia Nobili / Kathy Campbell.

>tfw no gf

kek

>tfw I got a date on tinder with some thicc bimbo poo that I'm going to hit and quit

If he goes down on a pussy he'd probably go down on a dick

How dare you

How do I achieve this level of greatness?

This is actually a pretty good OP

How about it?

>Floyd eats burger king in first embedded
Guys...

>Interim belt
Embarrassing

Beef makes you strong

Enjoy your kidney stones

nah dude he totally spit it out, are you fucking retarded?? floyd is taking conor 110% seriously

i eat steak 3 times a day and i aint never had no pussy kidney stone in my LIFE, my dick is rather huge though so maybe I just don't notice

IMMA HOMECOOKED MEAL

I AIN'T GONNA TOUCH YOU

How good do you have to be to have a reasonable run in Pancrase or Shooto?

Pancrase is fixed you mong

>tfw finally overcome the depression that's haunted you your entire life
>but now you're 30 something and too old to start on your dreams

I can't eat red meat anymore, makes my stomach feel like shit and I get anxious and lethargic. Pretty weird.

r8 my walkout theme

youtube.com/watch?v=T3vD19-BRb0

Not even top 20 in WWE

r8 mine

youtube.com/watch?v=5eAJWvxH_A4

Have a look at the records of the Japanese fighters that have been in Rizin, a lot of them came from Deep and Pancrase

But if you were to train for a couple of years could you have a run on the JMMA scene and maybe do some pro-wrestling on the side?

Does this have potential /heem/?

Floyd has a personal chef that he forces to make hotdogs.

potential for what, we already saw dc get kicked in the head

tbqh unless your personal dreams are something related to sports you're not too old to achieve them

youtube.com/watch?v=lxZyM3smDig

this kind of makes me regret not watching all the press tour bullshit

I really don't know. They're very heavy on Japanese fighters so I'm guessing it's a much harder scene to break into than Euro promotions. If you want to make a run as a fighter or wrestler you're better off setting your sights on whatever you can get into rather than a specific league. Cruickshank got into Rizin so anything's possible if you get your foot in the door somewhere

Berzin vs Nzechukwu
Peterson vs Lopez
Sanchez vs Buys
Cherico vs Santiago
Urso vs Espinosa

>Comments: It would be cringy for a teenager to say something so stupid as "form voltron" the fact that Mayweather said it at 40 years of age is unacceptable.
lol
DO SOMETHING

If repeating digits then McGregor wins

Don't @ me ever again

>Calendar is a furfag
It's very unsettling to be quite honestly

its gonna be so weird after the money fight. i mean, i 100% believe floyd is gonna decision the fuck out of conor but what are the memes gonna be? i just cant imagine what's gonna happen afterward and if conor actually wins i dont think i'll stop laughing for 2 weeks. i really cant wait

why?

Berzin
Lopez
Sanchez
Santiago
Urso

>i 100% believe floyd is gonna decision the fuck out of conor

You should put some money on that, it's at +250.

Yiff in hell

It's gonna be the same three webms of Goober getting fucked up spammed 8 billion times. So no different than Bulgaria and >le running away man.webm

There is no reward without risk. We must stand strong and give Conor our meme Magic. We were going to be mocked anyway for losing, so might as well boast in the event of winning

Kinda like how things played out for Paulie, circle of life

Poor tripod :(

kys nerd

i already have a cheeky $100 with a coworker that floyd will get a finish vs conor getting a finish and if it goes to decision then the bet is null. its whatever if i lose tho because floyd getting KO'd will give me 1 million dollars worth of joy

>last minute jumping ship on Conor

>Floyd eat a fucking burger king
Bet the house on Goobert, lads

The burger was planted, the buns were whole wheat and the patty was free range.

>free range
false flag, it was 70/30 ground

>Conor is planning to pull guard all fight

Delete

mmamania.com/2017/8/22/16182224/midnight-mania-bookies-are-worried95-of-bets-are-said-to-be-on-mcgregor-so-far

Well if Conor wins you probably aren't going to get your money

>"Ultimately, we want to be in a position where we win a significant amount on Mayweather, but we don't want to be destroyed if McGregor wins," John Murray, a manager and oddsmaker at the Las Vegas Westgate Superbook, said. "We don't want this fight to cost us our whole year."

McGregor gonna get food poisoning on fight day me thinks.

Only a retard would bet against the entirety of vegas, although i would wager a ton of late money going on floyd.

The way the odds have slid is just unbelievable. Sharp money usually comes in late so there could be some huge bets coming in if smart bettors are still waiting to see how close the numbers get. I think they've been as wide as 225:1 and as lose as 3:1

>“We've seen over and over and over it doesn't take much for these MMA fighters, once they get tagged on the jaw, to go down,”

>“In a boxer's world we are training on boxing everyday and everyday when we spar we get tagged on the jaw,” he added. “So we are used to that.

>“But I feel they are so focused on the ground work, on the kicking, on the grappling, on the wrestling, a little bit on the boxing — they don't perfect one thing. It's hard to perfect one thing and when they do get hit hard on the jaw it's like a surprise to them, it's like 'whoa!' and they go down so easy. It's funny.”

>“I feel the massive difference between MMA fighters when it comes to boxing, and boxers when it comes to boxing, is that we are trained to fight in combinations,” Van Heerden said.

>“We are trained to throw four, five, six, seven punches in a combination where MMA fighters are not trained to throw combinations. You go look at their fights they throw one-twos, they walk down like this, or it's a one-two, or a one — they don't fight in combinations.

Van Heerden BTFOs heem

The ten second rule guarantees every boxer leaves the sport with a glass chin.

Iron sharpens iron

Get heemed 3 times a day MINIMUM

Chins dont get deleted they get depleted from work!

This is going to be like CM Punk all over again

It's true look at how Conor Dodges in MMA. The punches are so slow he only counters after one punch. If he Dodges Floyd's first punch and decides to counter punch from that he will end up getting clipped clean

I should buy a suit, but I'd have nowhere to wear it to.

Horse Meat 4 times a day

Im deleting this from my heem folder, hope someone has a use for it.

I remember him in hbo 24/7 in the past eating a cheeseburger and soda at 3am before training. I think it's one of his daily training rituals.

For sure mike beltran didnt understand what he was seeing my man

Hey guys how do I defend an uppercut?

Hold R1

i wanna see jones vs gus 2 so much

from succ to cucc

That's not even taking into account Rumble heem

kek

You make that?

Good morning /heem/ what are we doing today?

Apparently going against McGregor

Is Rumble the nicest guy in UFC?

Maia is

We namefagging now?

Yes but it's hard to seem nice when you're a literal boa constrictor.

It's for the best

Kailin bless

>that big brown dummy on the left
hmmm

hnnngggg, why is she so cute?

i'm just rewatching the holly holm ronda rousey fight and ronda dominated the first round

commentator was like "holm is lacking"...

i really don't think anyone "exposed" rousey, she got cocky and tried to strike a kickboxer, but she didn't actually do too bad until she got hit a few times

Every bong poster ITT is me