Ancestry

Ancestry thread

Other urls found in this thread:

23andme.com/
ancestry.com/learn/facts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

r8 this shit

Back to the oven, Schlomo

Don't have a pic on my computer but 40-somthing percent Irish, about 12% Spanish, 20% Arab, 15% scandinavian, and then assorted Greek and Italian.

I never did a DNA test, but I like tracing my family history

Any place you guys recommend for tracing your ancestry?

Think last I checked my family's name went all the way back to the 1600s

im honestly scared to do it just incase it says im 10% african or something

FamilySearch is pretty good

that's quite a mix

What about finding out what your mix is? Much like in OP's picture

23andme.com/ worked fine for me, still unsure about the 0.1% ashkenazi tho.

Turns out my family goes back farther than I thought. I'm around the late 1500s now

193m, thin nose, high cheekbones, 122iq, IT manager in the oil business. Model in my early 20s

Good to know my family french ancestory goes back a long ways. Can anyone from France tell me about Limousin?

Also Creuse

>Iberian
Sad!

You paid that much?

My grandmother on my mothers side have told me tales of being related to a french high born in the 1850s. Cba name

Why

>1.4% finnish

If you actually feel the need to spend money on getting a faked DNA test from the Jews just so you can get validation from your Stormfaggot friends that you are white then you are part of the problem.

Literally horseshit.

Post yours

>Schultz
>Salomon
>Gold
>Strauss
>Seligman
>Sternberg
>Kushner

I can afford it

over 80% Ashkenazi Jew reporting. I didn't have to pay some jew for genes testing, because im in on the whole DNA cabal

Flemish master race reporting in.

Ashkenazi genes are worth next to nothing if you aint rich, you are prob irrelevant

sorry senpai, I took the /fortunepill/ at birth, never worked a day in my life

If you don't have 100% European, don't post in this thread.

It was on sale last Christmas for £35. Not bad.

Good shit, but how come you have low scandinavian ancestry when you are part of the I1 haplogroup?

Tell me about your family and connections

My dad works for Morgan Stanley. BIG $$$
I live a life of luxury, and self satisfaction. I think I know not to many people personally, because all of my brothers are much more fabulously successful than I am.

Im like an Autistic NEET with money and no Autism

God knows. A distant paternal ancestor was Scandinavian. Maybe Jutish or Angle. Could be Viking too I guess.

>tfw when great great great great grandfather fucked an injun.

>Morgan Stanley.
I'm more (((European))) than you are :0

bullshit Sup Forums does, posting whatever you have selected with your mouse

Tell me if you want to party in Norway, I arrange a big party every other week in my appartement

>Willingly giving up your DNA for storage by a private company.

Hair color? Blonde only occurs in Nordic peoples such as Scandinavians and Germans.

Jew friend!

Nah, I have dark hair and pale blue eyes. Alot of my family have golden hair tho.

You do realise there are blonde people in Portugal and Greece right? I have fairy light brown with a touch of blonde at the tips. My parents and sister are both blonde though.

Mine is like this.

Hei, friend. Got any jew gold you could share?

Here is 1 shekel!

Pls accept my oil money

The last Norwegian friend I made brought me to his end of the year school celebration. It was a pretty wild time, but with me being a 170 cm semi ugly Heeb, I felt out of place in his northern city. He turned into a drug addict. Foreign friends don't ever end well :(

ancestry.com/learn/facts/ for family name origin

Found out that I have some jewish blood form my mother's side..
>German and Jewish (Ashkenazic)

What do?

witness me

What city did you visit? I'm moving to Oslo this attum. Most of my friends are 190cm+, but who cares. Heigh means nothing to girls, if you go the money ;)

Post face you mutt

That's quite special, how do you feel about the result?

Trondheim. I guess its was not so northern, but this was 6 years ago.

I have received your love. May you live a prosperous life.

Nah, but trondere are far more friendly than people from the south(Oslo and such). I did my study in Trondheim. Where in the USA are you from?

JEW YORK CITY, all my life

Pretty much the same, I knew I was half european and half hispanic through my parents, the splash of jew and negro was interesting tho

Cool, what did you do in Norway?

I'm getting frustrated using this. I want to search other people's trees and compare them to mine

>Blonde only occurs in Nordic peoples such as Scandinavians and Germans.

drinking, some of the graduates had their own mini party bus. parties in houses where we drank more. It seemed like that was the cool thing to do. It was a whole large celebration that must have gone on for a week, maybe longer.

We actually sailed to Norway from USA, with a lot of weed on the boat, but we weren't able to get it off.

>What is slav?

Sheet, if you partied with the russ you should have a good time. Tell me, could you arrange a prty for me and a few friends in NY? We're are planing to go before the attum

100% german/pomeranian here.

It's not my fault, I didnt choose the cou try I born

you're at least 6'2", you'll have fresh wet pussy wherever you go friend ;). To much commitment for an user

Just like to mention, Hispanics all get jew/negro to varying degree. Most interesting is to find a bunch of people of the same nationality from different areas and compare, can see how trade and different areas altered population movement

what are you doing here niggers? read 'em and weep you sub human trash

I've done weirder things :)