link?

of the 90's (not him btw)
acclaimedmusic.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3718
wonder why he prefers post to homogenic

does he talk about Killing Joke?

>Dave Matthews Band

wasn't expecting that

>acclaimedmusic.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3718

Wow his list is far more generic than I would have expected. Nothing wrong with that actually, just figured he would have more "out-there" selections.

this is exactly the same as p4ks anyways, what makes this guy so special? Only good thing he did was bring attention to xiu xiu, one of the best acts of the last 20 years easily

>what makes this guy so special?

has insightful things to say about popular music

List kind of sucks but at least he acknowledges Pure Phase is the best Spiritualized album

I bet yours is a fuckton gayer

kek

he is really annoying but any indie music writer/reviewer that is detached from p4k mafia is a welcome thing. less corporations in music is a good thing

i prefer fantano

>i prefer fantano
opinion discarded

that sounds like a name
Fuckton Gayer

disintegration loops? More like poops. Am i right?

This guy is the music journalism equivalent of Gavin Mcinnes (aka an easily manipulated shill who realized too late the toxic effects his creation spawned). Why anyone here respects him I don't know

kek
he didn't make p4k friend

he hates it because it has a similar title The Cure's album. he made a whole video where he pretends to care about 9/11 to cover that up

His whole reason for shitting all over Disintegration Loops was Basinski tying 9/11 to the album to make it more marketable.

Who cares. Talk about the music

He does, watch the video

Has he been up to anything lately?

He's off being a faggots somewhere

No he doesn't.

this is almost exactly RYM's top 100 of the 90s. what bland, milquetoast, impersonal taste