MDE.Million.Dollar.Extreme.Presents.World.Peace

whats the story behind its being Canceled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QrkgcFmb2PY
youtube.com/watch?v=j4giw7Npk30
youtube.com/watch?v=pl0ZmxUa8ms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was shit and no one except some Sup Forums autists watched it

he called his boss Tim Heidecker a "libtard cuckswag".

not a good idea if you like having a show

I don't know but these are amazing:
youtu.be/QrkgcFmb2PY

jews

tim heidecker detected

It wasn't good.

Low viewership and butthurt alt right pussies

It was too alt-right. At the end of the day we dont need to be subjugating systemicaly bigotted ideologies in our entertainment. Bravo Adult Swim

Is that why he made that song?

lies

Brett Gelman kamikaze'd his career to destroy it because he is quite literally insane.

This. It wasn't offensive to me, but it wasn't funny, insightful, or entertaining either. At best, they were reaching for empty shock value, but none of it was really shocking to anyone with an Internet connection. It's the kind of self-consciously "provocative" material that doesn't really have anything to say but "REEEE, FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!!!1"

They managed to upset a few normies, they're managing to twist their cancellation into martyrdom, so I think they accomplished what they set out to do anyway

What's the matter Sam did the last thread not go as well as you hoped? Hey I get it though, being called out for the unfunny shill you are is probably a blow to your ego.

>he is quite literally insane.
based on his what his wife looks like, I'd say this is accurate

tim heidecker got his panties in a twist over it being insensitive so he got his fanboys to spam the CEOs that they're going to boycott adult swim

gelman plz go

I'm not sure but it was pretty funny, definetly one of the more interesting shows i've seen on adult swim in the last couple years

>subjugating
what did he mean by this?

he openly supported the United States president-elect. And people got upset after the election and got his show cancelled.

youtube.com/watch?v=j4giw7Npk30

Brett Gelman's show was really funny

#definitely not a shill
#support my patreon
#MassHealth is getting expensive

Why is this board such a shit hole?

dude I'm on your side
I came from reddit too
it's a psyop post I'm a few levels higher up than you

Blatant marketers, shills, shitposters who can't tell the difference, reddit transplants who think Sup Forums is all memes all the time, the list goes on.

I really tried to give this show a chance. I watched every episode. it really wasn't that good broz. wasn't that bad though

Adult Swim was already being hounded because it lacks female comedians... In truth this whole female comedian thing was just a way for Brett Gelman to try and get his ugly wife a show on the network. Anyway they're getting hounded for their public image and Sam Hyde makes a fool out of some talentless Jew writer for BuzzFeed named Joe "Blockhead" Bernstein, who takes it upon himself in anger to write a Buzzfeed article associating the show with the "alt-right". Gelman latches on to this and denigrates Sam as well saying he's going to "leave the network" (truth is none of his shows were optioned anyway) on account of Sam being the most terrifying thing, a young talented creative (the opposite of Gelman), some other random bitch does this too. Tim Heidecker gets called a cuck by the 4ch/8ch Sup Forums kind of crowds because he's spouted off some shit that pisses them off. Conflates the entire Sup Forums crowd with Sam's fanbase. Makes a song about being a cuck, gets harassed by Sup Forums even further. Heidecker makes a public statement saying he stands behind his friend Brett Gelman and his decisions (implicit support of Gelman in the future against Sam), also tells people calling in about getting MDE's show cancelled to "just call the advertisers" because he doesn't personally have any power to help them do so. Claims later he has always been just a moderate and had nothing to do with it, because it's a two faced leftist parasite weasel.

After a bunch of hullabaloo and manufactured controversy and whatnot Turner decides to cancel the show in spite of their ratings being better than Eric Andre's first season. For the first time in their personal histories dozens of "news" and media sites start reporting on Million Dollar Extreme's new show, having ignored it and its amazing ratings while airing, they all chime in to write poorly researched articles about the "cancelled alt-right show" that was on Adult Swim. The articles contain general inaccuracies to outright lies/falsehoods.

I'm pretty sure psyops involves some level of deception or masking of goals. This is blatant marketing that for "whatever reason" the mods allow.

you'll understand when you've spent more time on the subreddit, someone will contact you

Is this supposed to be ironic? A black man speaking about niggers or Jews as if he was a white man?

Blacks are all about raping white women, killing white men for being white, telling whites that this disproportionate black violence happens because of institutionalized white oppression... Stabbing each other and putting the knife in whitey's hand... White people built everything blacks take for granted, too, so he can't be talking about blacks.

Brett Gelman is a talented and funny comedian who sacrificed his career to save us from a dangerous altright television show

There once was a man called Viewtiful Joe

what do you mean what's the story? did you even watch the fucking show?

Considering that the total number of KKK members in the US could fit in one hotel with room to spare, it would be pretty interesting to see a genuinely fascist comedy show.

WE

they could fit in ONE hotel room... and who is paying for the expense? The fbi...

Brett Gelman looks like he smells bad.
Sam does too, I know

Shame they tried to appease Sup Forums to get those Nazi-bux. Show was shit in any case.

The TED talk and An Inconvenient Anime are still classic though.

He donated money to Clinton

The point is, far-right politics are so niche and non-threatening, that far-right comedy is interesting by the very fact of its existence

The TED talk was literally just a ripoff of the TED talk Reggie Watts did a year earlier

not being funny maybe?

it was shit

I am pretty sure they are talking about white people.

>thinking anyone cares about some literally who called reggie watts

yeah I got that it's just typical nonsensical leftist la-la land gobbletygook because blacks are actually a net drain on actual human beings and their societies in the way described, not the evil white devils

Sam is a notorious anti racist he donated to the southern poverty law centre on his last stream

tbf Africa is basically heaven on earth desu

I agree rhodesia was beautiful

Viewership was okay, but the show was too right-wing and it got too hot for the Network

>Viewership was excellent, almost double that of the first season of one of their now flagship shows, with ratings breaking 1million for their first episode and finale and holding at a steady high 6 figures throughout it airing
>but leftists spamming the network coupled with characters like Bret Gelman, Tim Heidecker, and even Tim's buddy Judd Apatow (you know, Jews of this nature) made it too hot

Could you shill any harder, faggot?

Haha you got him friend!!
That was what happened but it's OK because he's just an altright babby

Sam Hyde likes trump and likes to troll leftists. His show was a hit, and was set to get a few more seasons. Tim Heidecker is a liberal cuckold also working for Adult Swim who kept bitching and moaning until he got AS to back out of the deal with Hyde, resulting in the show's cancellation.

At least we get Hyde Wars now, but it's still shitty that his show got canceled and he can't make a good income off his hard work anymore.

>not a good idea if you like having a show

Well, what else is he going to call him?

>fucking sjws always crying foul with their persecution complexes, fucking babies, real men are Sup Forumstards like me!!!
>literally anything happens or is said about anybody you like
>BAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WE'RE A PERSECUTED MINORITY BAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

L M A O
M
A
O

tim, or mr. heidecker

>reggie watts
>literally who

he's literally more famous than sam hyde

Hide-cuck-letters? Okay, got it.

His name from now on will be Time to Hide-cuck-letters.

But the first season of World Peace performed better than the first seasons of Tim and Eric and the Eric Andre Show.

>Be a faggot SJW
>Get bootyblasted over a harmless Adult Swim show
>Demand it be cancelled

And they actually got their way, too.

SJW's are basically the soccer-moms they claim to hate.

It was going to redefine the concept of comedy, you literally never experienced all those layers of irony, in the end mainstream comedians got scared and tried to cancel it, they knew it could potentially damage their work by exposing their cuck ideology.
In the end it was too smart for their own good.
It will be talked for years and years while Tim cuckeder will be forgotten in a couple of years.

sam pls

i mean go for it, but this means you'll get no shows on adult swim.

/thread

shit show gets cancelled, what's the big deal?

Not really Tim and Eric was and is way more subversive and surreal,

As it stands alot of MDE's sketches are unpolished due to lack of experience, lot's of 'extra space' where more humorous things could be thrown in and weak cohesion between punchlines and visuals.

>US (((WHITES))) ARE TO BLAME

You're looking too far into it for T&E. They are actual 100% idiots and their material is just baseless in reality for the sake of it

at least MDE tries

No it did not and I dare you to prove me wrong

Prove me wrong then

> Tim
> being Sam's boss
no

Sam Hyde just doesn't know when to stop, he got it cancelled with his personal twitter account

>you people. you're not a race, you're a virus.

he's talking about Jews. based gelman for exposing these hard-to-swallow red pills

That's not true Tim and Eric have dedicated their entire careers to satirizing and mocking capitalistic excess and the relation normal people have to the media. All the shows they produce have specific aspects of society they are mocking/criticizing even the things they produce. I would honestly go as far as to say theirs something brilliant about the way they go about doing things.

MDE are mostly funny because of the fact they are disgruntled regular people who share opinions considered taboo by society, which is very funny in a cathartic sort of way. But they are lacking technical experience so they produce alot of hit and miss stuff

World peace was too short and edited badly at the last minute

youtube.com/watch?v=pl0ZmxUa8ms

Brett Gelman getting blown the fuck out by Eric Andre who is just absolutely incredulous in response to his bullshit.