Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eYkPn0wmpGY&t=169s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LOL
O
L

>What did they mean by this?

F

That the substance is not used for doping.

She fucked up. She didn't willfully cheat, but she broke the rules and needs to take her punishment.

>Since she's been so dominant FIS wanted to make an example of her to keep interest in the sport up.

CAS agreed with FIS in their closed, behind-doors judgement which is probably not shady at all.

>Now she's going to miss two seasons and the Winter Olympics for what even CAS says is a unintentional fuckup, also her lips are still fubar.

At least Gatlin gets to keep his gold until he inevitably pisses hot again.

>two stars get caught roiding in six months
>rest of the team just happen to have asthma

really making my globe spin

I came here to laugh at her.

>yfw she goes full myllylä

>professional athlete uses a pharmaceutical product without reading the packaging or the leaflet which clearly states that it's doping relevant
Borderline retarded. Bitch had it coming desu

Agreed, but she asked her doctor and he okayed it so she's not alone in her tardity. Huge cockup, but draconian sentence.

>hey doc should i use this lip balm that says DOPING on a warning sign?
>yes, its just banter

>that hair on her arms
would still creampie her though

She's definately a qt

>that hair on her arms

But this is the best thing about scandi women.

wew

throwing up as I type

Fuck Johaug

Cheating piece of shit got what she deserved

>L O W T E S T
>O
>W
>T
>E
>S
>T

idk who he is but he's pretty handsome

>flag

I agree.

If she came out and said:

>Fuck yeah I took drugs. I'm it it to win this shit god damn it.

Or something like that, I'd respect her more. All she does is cry and claim IT'S UNFAIR!!!!

yes

That's why I call bullshit on her story. I don't understand this thing nowdays where you are expected to believe what people tell you as a standard, since in reality as a standard people will always lie to save their skin.

Maybe, but even CAS state they believe her story in their judgement. No one involved on either side claims it was systematic doping to increase performance.

She deserves a punishment, she broke the rules with her fuckup, but losing two seasons including the olympics is a punishment historically reserved for willful cheaters.

If they didn't punish her properly it would have sent precedent that using doctors as scapegoats for administering banned substances to athletes is OK. Ultimately it's on the athletes responsibility to make sure that they're not using banned substances.

Should've gotten 12-15 months based on the evidence available to the public and previous, similar cases, but 18 months is okay.

Unfortunate timing that she's missing out on two full seasons, one World Championship and one Olympic Game. Had the ban been later on she would've only missed one season and no championships.

Looks a bit like this boipucci dude from jutube

Serious question, did Scandis evolve hairy arms because of the cold climate?

never trust a norwegian

Yes. This is why many anorexic women also have a massive hair growth on their entire body because they have no muscles or fat to keep the body warm.

So of course this is more dominant in colder climates.

t. hairless chink

>two stars get caught roiding in six months
Who's the second one? Assuming you're referring to the only other doping case in Norwegian skiing history, the Sundby case, it has few similarities with Johaug's case and nothing to do with clostebol. It involved improper use of Salbutamol, a legal asthma medication. To quote CAS's conclusion:
>"In determining the sanction, the Panel found that there was medical justification for the athlete’s use of salbutamol, that his degree of fault was light and therefore warranted the imposition of a suspension shorter than the standard measure for such cases, in this instance, a two-month period of ineligibility."

>rest of the team just happen to have asthma
Overall it's actually more common among the Swedish elite skiers. Your media asked nine of your top skiers if they had asthma last season, and seven of those (Johan Olsson, Marcus Hellner, Calle Halfvarsson, Teodor Petterson, Hanna Falk, Ida Ingemarsdotter and Anna Haag) replied yes. Norwegian media asked 13 of the skiers on our national team, seven of those answered they had asthma. Northug and Johaug weren't asked in this survey, but both have previously confirmed they don't have asthma, so make that 7 out of 15. Information about prevalence of asthma in teams outside Norway and Sweden is lackluster, but asthma medication is currently also used by Finnish, Russian, Canadian, Swiss and French athletes.

Until the day asthma medication is medically proven to be performance-enhancing for athletes diagnosed with asthma, none of these nations are breaking any rules.

>*inhales*

BFAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

take it like the doper you are and stop whining

and that goes ofc to everyone that gets caught

I think it was a fair punishment. Norway threatening to boycot the olympics is just stupid.

She cheated, she got caught, she got punished.

Is having a 5'o clock mustache normal?

youtube.com/watch?v=eYkPn0wmpGY&t=169s

>yellow monkey hair

Disgusting

Why are the norbros so mad about this?

It's not the first time this has happend. If it was Svetlana from Ukraine you would probably call for a harsher punishment.

Is it okay when you do it? Or do you honestly belive in the story she gave you? The Woman who didn't bat an eyelash when her ex killed himself?

That means there's no doping in it right? ;)

>cheat
>get caught
>cry about how it was unintentional and its unfair that youre getting punished
Classic

>tfw getting so low that you need to huff deodorant to get high

Come on, don't be a faggot. It's just a shadow.

I am completely apathetic to her. I cringe when I see my entire country shill hard for her like she dindu nuffin and deserves a second chance
It's the most hilarious scandal tho. I couldn't stop laughing when I heard the news of her ban and imagine her with the Fraser cut

At first I thought it was that danish reporter that got murdered on the sea a few days ago.

>SHE DINDU NUFFIN
t. norge

>literally roided from something literally labeled D O P I N G

I'm with you. The hypocrisy by most Norwegians is fucking hilarious. This is an okay punishment.

This. Also Stina is my waifu so I'm happy that she gets less competition

Yea I was laughing so hard at the news today they had some friends man that was literally crying trying to answer questions about the case. KEK

>she's a fake blonde

Well what a surprise

>Fucking D R O P P E D

Trill Eckhoff superior ski-waifu

Is that Kim Wexler?